I cannot change themes because the option is grayed out.

I am trying to change my "stationery" in Outlook.  I can't even get to the
option because the button for "themes" is grayed out, so I cannot select the
option.  I DO have my mail format set to HTML.  I upgraded from Outlook 2003.
0
KROERT (1)

Bring Back the Change Average Cost Utility
I have a client that is an Ethanol Plant and every month they need to revalue the commodity inventory. They used to use the Change Average Cost Utility to do this. Now we have to run a SQL script to do the same thing. Tried using the Adjust Costs Utility but that doesn't fix the current cost which all the inventory value reports use to calculate. This should be as easy as it was in 8.0 and feels like a step backward for this client. Did anyone else use the Change Average Cost Utility? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugge...

How can I change the font size displayed in a Combo Box?
I would like to be able to change the font size that is displayed in the combo box from the forms toolbar. I'm sure i've changed this before and its in some general setting somewhere? Hi AFAIK you can't change this on Excel level -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Abacii" <Abacii@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:05629E16-2FE3-447A-A297-02BB17D2F6D2@microsoft.com... > I would like to be able to change the font size that is displayed in the > combo box from the forms toolbar. I'm sure i've changed this before and its &g...

Option buttons
Hi,I have option buttons in my forms where the user can select either oneof two i.e. Confirmed or Dropped.When the user selects one, the value in the table comes to either 1 or2.How can I make sure that the actual text shows up in the table ratherthan the value?Thanks,Zef. An option group can only be bound to a Number field.If you wish to store text, use a combo box.Alternatively, you could create a lookup table that has a Number column (primary key) and a Text column. The text explains the number. You can then use the text in your reports (by creating a query that includes both tables.)-- All...

Insert shortcut option Outlook 2002
In Outlook 2k, when you click on the insert button, choose a file, you could then click the dropdown next to the "insert" button and choose to insert as a shortcut in Rich Text format. With Outlook 2002, that option is not there. Is that still an option? How would one go about doing that if it is still possible? Thanks in advance for the help, Eric M. Bowen ...

Create an association in the folder option control panel.
I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL WITH A TIF FILE ATACHED WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN THIS FILE THE WINDOW BAR STATED THAT I SHOULD CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE FOLDER CONTROL PANEL. HOW IS THIS DONE? Right-click on the file and choose Open With. Select the program you want to use to open TIFF files and check the box for "Always use this program to open files of this type" (or words to that effect). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ARRBULLOCK" <ARRBULLOCK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Date changes when copied
I've got an excel file where all the dates were changed. The cell format is "Date (14-mar-98)". Funny thing, if I try to copy a cell on another worksheet in another workbook with the same cell format, the data will change. Les say you have 01-Dec-03, it'll change to 30-Nov-99 in the new workbook! Ok, if you follow me, here is another one. You know that if you change a "date" cell format into "general"... the data inside that cell will give you a number (try it if you've never done it). So 01-Dec-03 on the corrupt file gives 36494 when the cell format...

How do I change from all caps to proper case?
I purchased a rather large list that is in all caps (in .txt format). Is there a function that will allow Excel (or any other Office product) to automatically change the names to proper case? I will need to save the results back in .txt format to import into a contact management program. take a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#proper In article <50E13903-CB21-4B2E-A3B1-EBEE5FFF2F17@microsoft.com>, "Tom III" <Tom III@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I purchased a rather large list that is in all caps (in .txt format). Is >...

Worksheet/chart tabs changed names!
I making a workbook that will have approx. 130 charts and name each tab as I go. Yesterday, I finished up number 68 and this morn I opened the workbook and found that ALL the tabs have converted to numerals! What would cause that? I depended on the tab names to inform me of alignment of data. Hi, Since I have heard of another case of this, what version of Excel are you using? Did the workbook have all the tabs in it before you started adding the chart, so that as you added charts you names each tab? Or did you create and name a tab and then continue? When you say numerals what ...

Pass cell contents to external program as commandline option
I have a need to create an excel spreadsheet that calls "vncviewer.exe" from links, passing the server name to the program. The external program is accessed as Z:\vncviewer.exe, and accepts a server in the form of "Z:\vncviewer.exe servername" with a single space between them. I can start the program using the insert hyperlink function, which is useful, but not as automated as I would like. How would I code a hyperlink to pass the name of the server (the text in the cell with the hyperlink) to vncviewer as a commandline option? I found an older post that does this alm...

font color/format/size changes randomly
I've been passing back and forth a series of Excel files between various employees in my office. We ran into errors wherein data in cells would suddenly begin to duplicate itself all over the spreadsheet, in other cells; I tracked down that that was an error in Excel 2001, and had everyone install the service update, but now there's a new problem. The most recent file I was sent seemed to have all text formatted blue and underlined. Changing it normally (highlighting all text and clicking off the "underline" option) would sometimes work, and sometimes crash the application....

Changes to HTTP protocol in System Manager do not appear in IIS
Windows 2000 Server SP4 with Exchange 2003 SP1 I go to Exchange System Manager, go to Servers / Protocols / HTTP section, create new Virtual Server (or add new virtual directory to existing virtual server) and restart IIS... However the changes do not appear in IIS MMC... Restarted IIS completely, restarted all Exchange services - nothing. The newly created virtual server icons in ESM cannot be started or stopped (the options to start / stop / pause are grayed out when i right click on them). Searched newsgroups, web sites, Microsoft KB and cannot to find anything relevant. Any help is...

changing Picture it photos to gif or jpg
I have MS Picture It Publisher 2000. I edited picture from a diac (CD) wit hAdobe 2.0 and then made a collage with Picture It. I saved the files to my computer after editing them. Now I am building my first ever website and it will only accept either gif or jpg and Picture It files will not work on there. How do I change the file extention to gif or jpg in order to make the pictures usable on my website? HELP!!!!! Wrong program. That's Picture It! not Publisher. If I recall correctly ...........when you go to save it, change the file type from the default .mix to a .jpg. (My mom...

Font style change while writing email - from HTML to Plain text
Hi there, Occasionally when writing an email in Outlook 2003, I find that it just changes the email to plain text. Lets say for example I have half written the email, and I am looking through it to review it, before my eyes it just changes as if I had selected the plain text option from the Format menu. But I had not actually done this. Does anyone know why this could be happening? Very bizarre behaviour that would seem like a virus or something, but I'm all up to date in that aspect. Thanks in advance David. ...

Reporting Services Export to MS Word Option
I recently learned that there's an ISV plug in to SRS that allows for an Export to Word option. But I've had more than 5 clients asking if this option is in the works for a future update/version. Does anyone have any info regarding this? ...

Page Break after Change
In the Page Header section of my report I have text box (txt3yrAppeal) with that is using the DateAdd function to calculate a date based on a text box (txtAppealDate) in the Detail section. So it txtAppealDate is 1/10/10 then txt3yrAppeal is "February 2013". I want there to be a page break every time txt3yrAppeal changes. So my dates are grouped together on the same page. So when the date for txtAppealDate is in the month of January of 2010 then I want txt3yrAppeal to be "February 2013" with all txtAppealDate(s) of 1/2010 to be listed on a separate p...

Changing Text Case
Hi all, Excel 2007: How can I change a range of text to Proper in place? Whenever I try to change the text in a specific range, it will not change the text in that range, it places it in some other area of the spreadsheet. I want to change the text from Upper case to Proper case in B4:B15, but, no matter where I place the cursor, or how I try to get the text to change in those cells, it does not does not change the text in those cells. If I select the range and then select the PROPER in the Text list, it puts the function in the first cell of the column, but, does not change the cas...

Changing color in existing template
In a template I downloaded from Microsoft for a wedding program the design is blue. I would like to change the color of the design but can only fill the background. Anyone know how to change the actual design color? Many thanks A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from kcooper2@austin.rr.com <kcooper2@austin.rr.com>!"... > In a template I downloaded from Microsoft for a wedding > program the design is blue. I would like to change the > color of the design but can only fill the background. Check the Format > Color Schemes... menu? -- E...

change event
Can you tell me how to change the shading in a contiguous row of cells when a change (by data entry, not calculation) is made to any one of the cells Thank you! Hi try something like the following: - select cells A1:X1 - goto 'Format - Conditional Format' - enter the following formula =COUNTA($A1:$X1)>0 - chhose a shading format -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany KathyN wrote: > Can you tell me how to change the shading in a contiguous row of > cells when a change (by data entry, not calculation) is made to any > one of the cells? > > Thank you! ...

change button's background color
I got some difficulties in changing a button's background color. Here is my code snippet. HBRUSH CPage2Dlg::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CPropertyPage::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here if (nCtlColor == CTLCOLOR_BTN) { if (GetDlgItem(IDC_COLOR)->GetSafeHwnd() == pWnd->GetSafeHwnd() ) { pDC->SetBkColor(m_color); } } // TODO: Return a different brush if the default is not desired return hbr; } m_color is a COLORREF value set by other function. I am confident its value is legal. Any ideas? T...

Changing the Automatic Payment dates
I am hoping someone in this forum can help me with a problem that has been plaguing me. I am in the military and our pay system doesn't act like normal payrolls. Instead of paying every other week, or some other more stright forward system, I get paid on the 15th and the 30/31st. Unless that day is a weekend or holiday; in that case I get paid on the last work day prior to the 15/30th. Is there anyway to make the Money program register payments in that way? If anyone could help me I would appreciate it very much. If anyone from Microsoft reads this post, I would like to recomend ...

how do i change color on one page of anninvitation?
While making an invitation, how do i deep the cover page one color, and chabge the inside card print to black. Use a block of that color under your text. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "confusious" <confusious@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A65AFFF-E611-4366-8450-7FC56ED34C60@microsoft.com... > While making an invitation, how do i deep the cover page one color, and > chabge the inside card print to black. ...

If I change the Normal font, why does some text not update?
I've got all my styles "based on" the Normal font. And they're set to not have their own font family. (e.g., they look like "Normal + 12 pt + bold", etc. Not "Normal +arial". If I change the Normal style's font, *some* of the text with styles based on Normal change but nost do not. If I go into the style and set it to be based on *another* style (Normal.bold, whatever) then the changes *do* propogate. I can then change the "based on" back to the original. Is there a way to force a "referesh" ...

Changing attribute datatype from nvarchar to picklist for Country
Folks: I have a country/region column in my Business Relationship form and the attribute datatype for that country column currently is "nvarchar". I would like to change it to picklist so that users will pick the country from the list instead of typing it manually because folks are putting the country names based on there choice and it becomes difficult to sort (USA, United States, US, U.S.A, U.S.....), (UK, United Kingdom, U.K....) Questions: Can I change the attribute to picklist and will that have any impact on what country names in the column now for the businesses? ...

backup options in money 2004
I would like an option to backup to a cd/dvd or preferably a flashdrive, but 2004 only lets me use floppies. Is there anyway to modify backup options in 2004? I only use the check book, my investments, budgets, etc are handled by an outside firm. -- Thank You In microsoft.public.money, novice wrote: >I would like an option to backup to a cd/dvd or preferably a flashdrive, but >2004 only lets me use floppies. Is there anyway to modify backup options in >2004? I only use the check book, my investments, budgets, etc are handled by >an outside firm. Backing up to a USB flash ...

Forcing changes to global settings to take effect immediately
I made some changes to the limit size that users in my domain can send or recieve emails. But the changes have not taken place as the system still have not updated itself. Is there a command line that I can manually enter to allow the changes I make to take effect immediately? It can take up to 2 hours ( or more sometimes it seems) for changes to take effect or restart the store. On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:05:05 -0700, "Theo" <Theo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I made some changes to the limit size that users in my domain can send or >recieve emails. But the cha...