I can't open Office Data File from CDs #2

Dear technical experts,

I have been facing a security problem with Microsoft
Outlook files. I exported Outlook items into Office
outlook files (with the extension is .pst). The exported
files were firstly saved on my computer (different path
and location in comparison with default path of Office
Outlook files in Documents and Settings). I can open my
exported files easily.

Because the size of outlook items is very large, I would
like to save Office outlook files on another storage
device in stead of using hard drives of my computer. I
made copy these files to a flash drive (USB drive or
removable one) in order to transfer to another computer,
which had CD-RW driver. When the Office Outlook files
saved on the removable they could be opened easily. But
when I recorded those files from the computer, to which I
transferred the files to, onto a CD these files could not
be opened on my computer. The Security alert appeared
with a box and information as follows: "FILE ACCESS
DENIED. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PERMISSION REQUIRED TO ACCESS
THE FILE".

I do not know why when the file saved on the removable
disk, it could be opened easily, but when it saved on a
CD. Could you please tell me what happened to the
Security problem of Office Outlook Data file? And what
should I do to solve the problem?

Thank you

(I'm using Windows XP, Office 2003, and Outlook 2003)

0
anonymous (74722)

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

MS Money 95 data files

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

upgrade from mac office to pc?

data input in text box

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Sorting Data #5

Planned Open Market Days

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Opening Excel Workbooks

Please ignore #2

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...