I can recieve not send emails even though the test message works..

I can not get the email to leave the outbox even thought test messages work.
0
jkkaakk (1)

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Break Even Point
Hello, Is there a formula to calculate a break even point? Scenario: Rate ranges are 500 lbs at $10, 1000 lbs @ $5, 2000 lbs @ $2.5, etc. Eg: Shipper has load that weighs 990 lbs. What is the break even point to move the load forward into the next cheaper range. Hope that makes sense. Any help appreciated. "Break even" generally implies two opposing trends. Where they meet is the 'break even' point. You have supplied only one 'trend'. Can you expand on the problem? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove...

message delivery problems

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

How to get to email from Word