I can receive email from my ISP but can't send.

I can receive emails from my server fine, however, when I try to send it says
the server has timed out and to check my ports. My user name and passwork are
correct. Does anyone have any ideas?
0
NobbyC (1)

NobbyC <NobbyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I can receive emails from my server fine, however, when I try to send
> it says the server has timed out and to check my ports. My user name
> and passwork are correct. Does anyone have any ideas?

Make sure your are properly authenticating to your outgoing server.
--
Brian Tillman
0

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

multiple email identities

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Re: teach me how to send friends email

can I snap wrap points to a text box

no access to send internet email

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Publisher can not save file