I am receiving 2 of each email, how do I get rid of this in outloo

0
K8teu (1)

what type of email account? Version of Outlook? Is antivirus email
integration enabled?

--
Bill Rodgers MVP
"K8teu" <K8teu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
BillR9171 (440)

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Please ignore #2

Incoming email slow to come in

Slow receive via VPN
I'm using Outlook 2000 in Exchange mode via VPN over DSL. Everything works great except when someone sends mail with an attachment. Even a small attachment like a 150k Word doc locks up Outlook for about 45 seconds. If I have Outlook closed and open it to find the same attachment no problem. Only when Outlook is currently open and is receiving it is there a problem. I thought the mail was stored on the server and was only retrieved when requested. Why would it freeze only during receive? After Outlook starts working again I can retrieve the email in a couple of seconds. BTW, I have ...

matching contents #2

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Is there a way to schedule a email to send out at a certain time?
I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm which should be 8am also. Please help! "Grace" <Grace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1395D87B-2982-4800-8522-165781125E6A@microsoft.com... >I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. > For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm > which should be 8am also. Please help! The Sent time and the delivery time are completely separate. The Sent time that people will see w...

reason codes #2
I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for discounts. However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report. HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! ...

NDR's not being received
Hi, I am trying to figure out why are NDR's are not being delivered to senders from our Exchange 2003 servers. This is especially important for when senders email to the wrong addresses at our organization. Usually a NDR should be sent to the sender telling them this address no longer exists. I testing by sending to an incorrect address at our organization. I have turned on message tracking and have discovered event 1030's for this message indicating that an NDR is sent to all recipients. However the NDR is not posting back to the recipient. There is a postmaster accoun...

send & receive button
I have several email accounts. Using Outlook Express, the "Send and Receive" button has a small down arrow that drops down a menu of the accounts so you can send and receive from a particular account. The button on Outlook does not have that arrow. You can select different accounts via the Tools menu, but that is less convenient. Does anyone agree with me that this feature exists in OE but not in Outlook, and it would be a good idea to have it in Outlook? When composing a message in Outlook - whether by New, Reply of Forward - on the Outlook Toolbar you'll find a b...