hyperlinks in outlook received messages does not open

As of 2 days ago, I cannot open the hyperlingks which came in my receiving
messages.
I ckck on them as usual and the hyperlinks do not load.
Any trick I can do for having them back, please ?
Rgds
Solon Seixas
0
Sdruws1 (1)

Sdruws <Sdruws@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> As of 2 days ago, I cannot open the hyperlingks which came in my
> receiving messages.
> I ckck on them as usual and the hyperlinks do not load.
> Any trick I can do for having them back, please ?

Try this: if Internet Explorer V6 is your web browser, open it and click
Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How do I create a rule for blank messages?
I have started getting SPAM messages that have no subject and no "from" so I can't seem to create a rule to delete them. header as seen by outlook 2007--- Return-Path: <SRS0=ovPEsT=PD=staciachambers.com=sales@yourhostingaccount.com> Delivered-To: sissonfa-bob@sissonfamily.com Received: (qmail 70749 invoked from network); 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO mailout08.yourhostingaccount.com) (65.254.253.233) by st136.startlogic.com with SMTP; 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from mailscan16.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.16] helo=mailscan16.you...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

message delivery problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?