Hyperlinks from Outlook 2007 not working in IE 8

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this and knows how to fix it......

I'm running Office 2007 and I'm current in terms of service packs and
patches.  Today I recieve an email containing a hyperlink in it to a vendors
site and when clicked on the hyperlink the browser did launch and the URL
field was correctly filled in with the hyperlink but IE 8 comes back with an
"Internet Explorer cannot display the web page message".  If I then click on
the "refresh" button in IE8 I'm taken to the vendors site.

if this is the same screen I'm seeing, its either IE8 or the computer - I
get it a lot. It seems to be more frequent when I try to load several urls
at the same time.
--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"W C Hull" <substitute1stInitial2ndInitialLastName51@hotmaill.com> wrote in
message news:#P0aAiX3JHA.480@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this and knows how to fix it......
>
> I'm running Office 2007 and I'm current in terms of service packs and
> patches.  Today I recieve an email containing a hyperlink in it to a
> vendors site and when clicked on the hyperlink the browser did launch and
> the URL field was correctly filled in with the hyperlink but IE 8 comes
> back with an "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page message".  If
> I then click on the "refresh" button in IE8 I'm taken to the vendors site.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Please help #8

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook