Hyperlink Restrictions in Outlook 2007

When I receive an email in Outlook 07 and click on it I get an error
message to the effect that clicking on hyperlinks in my emails is
restricted and that I should contact my administrator.

There is no administrator except me, but I can't find where this
restriction is set so I can undue it.

Anybody got an answer on this:
0
suetonius (1)

Sue Tonius wrote:

> When I receive an email in Outlook 07 and click on it I get an error
> message to the effect that clicking on hyperlinks in my emails is
> restricted and that I should contact my administrator.
>
> There is no administrator except me, but I can't find where this
> restriction is set so I can undue it.
>
> Anybody got an answer on this:

Google still works:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer%22

Operation canceled due to restrictions:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049
0
V4521 (722)
11/1/2010 2:57:05 PM
"Sue Tonius" <suetonius@nowhare.com> wrote in message
> When I receive an email in Outlook 07 and click on it I get an error
> message to the effect that clicking on hyperlinks in my emails is
> restricted and that I should contact my administrator.
>
> There is no administrator except me, but I can't find where this
> restriction is set so I can undue it.
>
> Anybody got an answer on this:

Sue

This is an IE issue and not one with Outlook.

See the links that VanguardLH posted for you

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

0