http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete

http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files

Do you have error messages?, like :

Path too long.
Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
Cannot delete file: Access is denied
There has been a sharing violation.
Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid
or too long. Specify a different file name.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Error Deleting File or Folder
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is
not currently in use.
Error Copying File or Folder.
Cannot remove folder.
The filename or extension is too long.
Path too deep.
Destination Path Too Long.
Could not find this item.
Filename is not valid.
The file could not be accessed.
The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path.
File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and
verify that the file location is correct.

If yes, our progam will be helpful for you. Fix filename too long,
filename is too long and path too long problems forever.

Long Path Tool recognizes the processes or running programs which
have
locked those files, preventing them from being renamed, moved or
deleted.
The following are some of the latest changes:
Copying folders and files omitting the error message: File name too
long error
Demonstration of deleting path too long
Delete files from drives with mapped network
Delete files following reboot
Lists the paths and files with characters more than 200 in length
Vista support for mapped disks
Vista administrator support
In addition to deleting or copying files and folders, this utility is
also used to control unsolicited business spam or email messages.
Long Path Tool carries a stringent Anti-Spam Policy barring the use
of
computer user=92s accounts to send unsolicited mail. This program will
not rent, sell or lease email subscriber listing to third parties.
Whilst there is a continued effort to actively evaluate and implement
brand new technology, including expanded features for filtering,
there
is no technology available currently that will completely prevent the
receiving and sending of unsolicited emails. But, if you are using
the
right tools and being careful about sharing your email address online
this could help to reduce those unsolicited messages.

http://DuplicateFilesDeleter - do you need to delete duplicates from
your hard drive or LAN? Then you found right tool

http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long filesr

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

MS Money 95 data files

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

New Disk storage

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

cant start outlook pst file to large

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Where is the workspace file stored?

Message comes as an attachment

opening .bak file

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

error 0x800cc0f

error on upgrade: ID 4386

Trying to read XML file into dataset

DNS Error on Exchange