html or plain text in email

Using MS Outlook 2000, when I want to reply to or forward
an email, how do I get that reply or forward to be in html
rather than plain text.  When I create a new email it
defaults to html, but when I reply or forward, it defaults
to plain text.

Thank you.
0
anonymous (74722)

using the forward or reply/all from menu the message will
take on the config of the original sender. So the sender
of the this message has txt as default editor. If you want
to use your default (html) you will have to create new
message and copy all text out of original past in your new
message.

Hope this helps.

0
jjohnston (5)

Can't display all text in cell
I'm trying to display text in a cell. I've got Wrap Text on, and I hav several paragraphs of text. All of it appears in the formula bar, bu not in the cell displayed on the screen. And yes, I increased the ro height, but it still doesn't show. Any ideas? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I am having the same problem. Apparantly there is a 1024 character limitation per cel in excel. The only advice I have received so far, which does work, is to press alt+enter to create a line break. If you find another work around, I would be interested. Hi besid...

email access in outlook from a cruise ship
I'm going on a cruise to Alaska and I need to access my email to answer quotes, ( working vacation ) thanks. -- doug blair doug blair wrote: > I'm going on a cruise to Alaska and I need to access my email to answer > quotes, ( working vacation ) thanks. > > > > i don't quote understand what you mean. if your cruise ship gives you access to the Internet, you should be able to use Outlook. Check with your mail provider to see if what kind of web access they = offer. This isn't an Outlook issue per se.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of ...

Outlook 2003: Email address in 'From' column of Inbox.
Anyone know how to get the full email address to display in the 'from' column of the inbox in Outlook 2003? I have about half a dozen "Dave"s that all have different email address but they're indistinguishable in the inbox. Plus, I'm sick of just seeing someone's name when I really need to know the company name more than anything else. At least with a proper email address, I can easily work out if it's a legit email from a known company or spam. I don't want to have to read the post to see if it's valid. ------------------------------------------...

cannot send any emails all of a sudden
My email on Outlook 2007 on Vista stopped working all of a sudden. I can receive emails but not send them. I contacted my isp (shaw in canda) they said that outlook 2007 is tagging my email address as supsected spam and not letting the server send it ... they had sme end a completely blank email from outlook - they sent it then sent it back to me showing a line. ... -- Gestrin gestrin wrote: > My email on Outlook 2007 on Vista stopped working all of a sudden. > > I can receive emails but not send them. > > I contacted my isp (shaw in canda) &g...

Email sent to recipient 12 times
Greetings, We use Exchange 2000 (SP3) with Windows 2000 Server (SP4) with all patches and hotfixes applied. My mail client is Outlook 2002 (SP1). Recently, one person recived a mail message from me twelve times! I only sent the message once. Oddly enough, only one person reported this problem to me; and I average about 100 emails sent to external recipients daily. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, or can anyone offer any suggestions or advice so that I may pursue and investigate this issue? Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Jackson Hillman Using POP mail anywhere, or is Excha...

Automate processing of recieved email in Exchange
Hi All, I need to parse incoming e-mail (to a particular email address hosted on an Exchange server). The email is generated by a web site which then encrypts the data with PGP and sends it to a specific address. Can Exchange be programmed to decrypt the e-mail and safe the contents to a file? If not, are there any third party software anyone knows about that may assist? Thanks, best regards, Matt Seddon. ...

Transferring Emails #2
Can I transfer Emails from Outlook Express v6.0 under Windows 98SE (old computer) to my (user name) OE v6.0 operating under XP Pro (new machine)? I cannot network the two machines. If so, How do I do it? I appreciate any help. Copy it the dbx-files to CD and restore them to your new computer (remove the "Read Only" file attribute. Then point to the files by going to Tools-> Options-> tab Maintenance-> button Store Folder... For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer ...

best way to publish html newsletter for e-mail
I would like to create a newsletter and send via e-mail as an HTML file that will be viewable by a wide variety of e-mail programs (Outlook, Outlook Express, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.). Please advise if you have any suggestions. Shawn458 <Shawn458@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Please advise if you have any suggestions. Don't use Publisher. :-) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I think it is the consensus of most is to use a pdf file attached to a cover letter e-mail. Benefits include limitless number of pages Full screen display by a...

Hotkeys for text & background coloring
Hi. Does anyone know the hotkeys for text coloring (font color) & background coloring (fill color)? Eg: First you need to select the font color & fill color in the related toolbar incons. - When I highlight "I am great", then press "Ctrl+O" for example, the text will be colored as what it's displayed in the "font color" toolbr icon. - The simliar way applies to background coloring If the above is not available, any workaround is still apreciated. -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP You could use a sma...

cant open a link from an email
i recently rebulit my laptop and now in outlook 2003 when ever i click on a link in the email i get a error that says: "This opperation has been cancled due to restrictions ineffect on this computer. please contact your system administrator" i have look into the zone settings and cant get this fixed. any help to get this to work would be appriciated. jmilner@iconicnetworks.com <jmilner@iconicnetworks.com> wrote: > i recently rebulit my laptop and now in outlook 2003 when ever i click > on a link in the email i get a error that says: > "This opperation has been...

Outgoing email attachments
We currently use Ipswitch's ICS for email here. But I'm interested to know if Exchange is capable of the following (ICS is not) as we're looking for alternatives to ICS: 1. I want to allow all INCOMING emails to users containing attachments (as long they pass anti-virus scans of course). 2. I want to allow all OUTGOING emails from our users containing attachments to within our own domain. 3. I want to block all or some attachments (based on file types) for OUTGOING emails to external domains for certain users - not all users. Of course, this is for security reasons as we ...

HTML now shown as a blank page
I have just accidentally sent all my inbox items to Outlook Express. I have exported them all back to Outlook 2000 (My Default Mail Server) but they are all marked as unread and all the mails that were HTML just show a blank screen. Can anyone please help?? Thanks in Advance Mark ...

How to configure replies when using multiple email addresses?
Good morning, Here is my problem. There are several people in our organization that receive email from two different email domains, for the sake of argument, lets call them user1@abc.com and user1@xyz.com. Email from both email domains are routed through our Exchange server and then the clients receive their email through their Outlook clients, (Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2002). Abc.com is the primary email domain, and we have setup a partnership with another company, hence the arrival of the xyz.com domain. When they reply to an email, regardless if it arrives to their abc.com or xyz....

counting same text from different cells
Hi I was Trying to count text such as "p" for pass from different cell in excel but i am not sure what is the formula for that. It will be really helpful if u could send me the solution thank you om Hi =COUNTIF(A1:A100,"p") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "om" <om@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:96B25715-6B88-40F8-8360-9602A05E3B30@microsoft.com... > Hi I was Trying to count text such as "p" for pass from different cell in > excel but i am not sure what is the formula for that. > > It will be rea...

Emails from Outlook to Hotmail accounts
I have just change my email client from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002. Messages sent to Hotmail addresses are not getting through and produce a message: 550 Recipient Not Authorised [recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups] If anyone can tell me how to overcome this I should be most grateful. You may need to set up authentication to your outgoing server, which can be done on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account (press the "More Settings..." button on the account page). -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided &quo...

email privacy in outlook 2000
i delete all emails and empty folder. I do not want a computer genius to find any ofmy emails on my drive. how can i insure these emails are deleted fromt he hard drive? Thanks you Microsoft Outlook stores everything (mail, contacts, tasks, calendar, .etc) in the *.PST file. Therefore the best you could do after a large amount of delets is to run the compact option. (Right click on Personal Folders and select properties. Select Advanced button and then compact.) "Janice" <Janice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDD48CD4-77B0-42C6-BF75-0D9930FD45DD@...

OL2003
OL2003 has suddenly decided to start filtering my mail. I've made NO changes to my Outlook config, and I prefer to use Qurb as my Spam filtering. Junk E-mail filtering HAS NOT responded to changes in it's settings. I've changed to "No Automatic Filtering", but it still filters. Deleted & re-created Outlook profile. I thought I recalled seeing that I had to be using Exchange Cached Mode to use Junk E-mail filtering, and I'm not. Nevermind, another admin installed the Intelligent Message Filter on our Exchange Server without telling anyone....... F*%king ad...

Multiple emails sent, stays in Outbox
We are using a DSL line with Outlook 2002. We have McAfee virus protection and a router for our small office. The account is a POP account. When sending emails with pictures attached or a large number of recipients, the emails sits in the Outbox and shows that is has not been sent. It does not show as having been sent at all, but the recipient receives numerous copies of the one email. I can't figure out if it is Microsoft Outlook or a DSL problem. kathryn wrote: > *We are using a DSL line with Outlook 2002. We have > McAfee virus protection and a router for our small ...

Set up multiple email accounts on Outlook 2002, so that the mail .
I would like multiple email accounts, in separate folders, so my family, business and consumer mail do not comingle, whether sending or recieving. At present,, they are comingled, and I cannot find the right way to correct this. The easiest method is to use profiles, one for each purpose. Otherwise, you can use rules to move mail when receiving and sending. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Outlook and email
My poor brain is killing me, trying to figure this out: MS Office/Outlook 2000, Windows XP w/SP2, Netzero.com w/smtp and I don't know about POP3 I've configured Outlook to what I thought was perfect. I sent myself an email, via outlook, and shazaaam..there it was in my SENT box. But nothing ever comes into my INBOX. Any help for me in this cae at all??? Thanks in advance, Mike Picture Rocks, AZ 'I don't know about POP3' is your problem... That's the incoming mail server. SMTP is only outgoing... 12/28/2004 10:00:22 AM axipolti@yahoo.com wrote in mes...

report showing email sent
Is there any way to report on # of email sent by each user? Sounds like there's a default report that will provide this in SBS, but I'm running Exch 2K3 Std. I was hoping there was an option built into exchange, but it seems like I'll need to use a 3rd party tool. Anyone know a way to generate this type of report from Exchange? Thanks 3rd party, or write something yourself that is able to grep this information out of the message tracking logs and present it in a readable format :-) Seriously though, 3rd party is really what you need to look at for this type of reporting....

Message of: a program is trying to access email addresses
you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this. Why does this show up when a MAPI account tries to use this. It there something in a security setting I can change? Thanks. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Kim Newberry" <olgkim@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:004901c34d57$c602c670$a601280a@phx.gbl... > you...

Mass Email #2
Hi all... another fun question. Is there a way to setup and email so that when it recieves an email it will re-send it to every other email in a list? Like a Team email account? Thanks for the help all. Er... distribution groups? everyone gets copy of an email to a common email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "New Exchange Admin" <NewExchangeAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF71F1E4-4B5C-4AF0-8DA1-7BF34BC3B703@microsoft.com... > Hi all... another fun questio...

Unable to send email to a certain address
I can recieve email froma certain address but can't send email to it or reply. I get the following error message: The original message was received at Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:35:25 -0500 from ool-43507010.dyn.optonline.net [67.80.112.16] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <rbayersdorfer@franklinlakes.k12.nj.us> (reason: 550 Can't verify your host name) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .... while talking to mail.franklinlakes.k12.nj.us.: >>> MAIL From:<rjaekel@dicararubinoarchitects.com> <<< 550 Can't ver...