HTML now shown as a blank page

I have just accidentally sent all my inbox items to Outlook Express. I have
exported them all back to Outlook 2000 (My Default Mail Server) but they are
all marked as unread and all the mails that were HTML just show a blank
screen.

Can anyone please help??

Thanks in Advance

Mark

0
marka6769 (2)

Excel 2000
Hi, Whenever I double-click on an existing .xls file, the file opens and additionally it also opens a new file book1.xls. How do I stop the unnecessary blank file from opening. Hi! To open without a blank workbook you need to change the target string for opening to something like: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office2000\Office\EXCEL.EXE" /e Right click on the icon that starts Excel and add the space plus /e -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free ...

Converting from WinHelp to Html Help
Our application currently uses WinHelp. I would like to know how to invoke html help from our MFC application. Are there any good ideas on how to go about this? Marathoner "Marathoner" <rajk2000@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message news:uMheMcTxFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Our application currently uses WinHelp. I would like to know how to invoke > html help from our MFC application. Are there any good ideas on how to go > about this? > > Marathoner > > Try posting in microsoft.public.helpauthoring Marathoner, > Our application current...

First Data now Support Direct Credit Card Support
paymentsetup.com , part of First Data Independent Sales can setup built-in credit card processing with great rates. Go Check out www.paymentsetup.com now. PaymentSetup.com also offers referral programs. Vital or pc charge ? -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "TTan88" <ttan88@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3F7F40E6-A41F-4ECB-B64F-C7ED7EBA7871@microsoft.com... > paymentsetup.com , part of First Data Independent Sales can setup built-in > credit card processing...

Page changes format
I print a large (26"x36" ) calendar in Publisher. I've had to change to a different plotter. Everytime I go into the page set up to select the new plotter, Publisher changes the format of my calendar to gibberish. I can print other Publisher documents to this plotter and someone else can print the calendar to the plotter, but I'm not able to figure out my problem. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Does your computer have the newest driver for the plotter? DesignJet? PUB2002: Large Banners and Posters Printed in Separate Sections http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288201...

Multiple Pages on an attachment
I am trying to attach an external document via notes. The document is a PDF file that is multiple pages. I can see all pages when I open the file in Acrobat Reader. However, when I attach the file, I can only see a single page. If I print from the attachment, it also only prints 1 page. How can I attach a document that is multiple pages and see all pages ? ...

dialog on tab page getting lost
Hi I have followed http://www.codersource.net/mfc_ctabctrl.html to place the tab control on the dialogbox which is derived from CDialog. But when I enter the return or escape key , tab page dialog is getting disappeared. I put the following code for the dialog but no use. BOOL CCableDia::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg) { if (pMsg->message == WM_KEYDOWN) { if(pMsg->wParam == VK_RETURN || pMsg->wParam == VK_ESCAPE) { pMsg->wParam = NULL; return TRUE; } } return CDialog::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg); } yang__lee@ausi.com wrote: > ...

add context-specific pages to a form based on response
i want to create a form that will add an appropreiate page to the form based on how items in the original are answered. For example, if the user checks "yes", "Additional Form A" is added and if "no" is checked, "Additional Form B" is added. When the user is finished, the original form plus the added form(s) print or get saved together. What is the content of the additional pages? If they contain more form fields, then you cannot simply insert pages with includetext fields (the most logical approach) or the fields in them will not work - h...

Sop Blank Picking Ticket Form
Hello, I have question regarding any report. I modified (in Dexterity) report - add a lot of text information in RF section. So, I expanded this section and decrese several vertical lines and got report that I need, but Header Body and Footer section is narrower than it was before. Everything was ok, but I've got order with 26 items and when I pring subj some times was outside the border and they lay on my text. How can I manipulate to print this order on 2 pages? Thank you very much Vitali With documents such as SOP and POP documents, please make sure that the size of the RF and ...

Manual Page Break
I am inserting manual page breaks into my Gantt charts. But it seems to have no effect. What is going on that it isn't breaking? I can see them on the screen. Select File, Print (or Ctrl+P). Make sure the Manual page breaks option is checked. Does that help? -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Redneck David" <RedneckDavid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C23D9052-9942-4BCC-A00C-970E3B6E4157@microsoft.com... >...

Cell ID now R1C1, not Cell A1- how do I change back?
I have been using Excel for years and have a basic understanding. I' VERY used to identifying cells with a letter and number. But someon sent me a spreadsheet that identifies both columns (which used to b letters) with numbers, as well as the rows! It's driving me nuts. can't find the answer anywhere. How do I change it back? When tryin to check my work, I hate counting to see how many rows over and column up for a cell location. Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Tools>Options>General and uncheck R1C1 Style reference ** Posted ...

How do I insert a 2 page pdf into Publisher?
I can insert the document easily but the second page will not insert. The original .pdf is a 2 page flyer. Thanks shan wrote: > I can insert the document easily but the second page will not insert. The > original .pdf is a 2 page flyer. Try: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Reports printing thumbnail on first page
Hi I have a problem with two customers of mine, when they try and print reports it prints the first page with a thumbnail image of the report first and then it prints the report. How can I stop it from printing the thumbnail first. Changing printer settings doesn't seem to make a difference. They are on version 1.2 -- Jenny I have also come accros this issue - have no idea how or why, and cant put my finger on whats causing it! If you just re-print the report it seems to work for me the second time! If you find a solution or cause, please post it up here :o) "jennydat&q...

how can I open attachments with several pages to read and print
I had a situation last Fall where my Outlook preferences changed, it's now becoming annoying. Before I could open attachments with several pages, review them by page and print as needed. Suddenly every attachment activates my CS2 program, this change now causes me to read each page separately by going back and reopening the attachment then go to the page each and every time? willywlm@comcast.net wrote: NOTE: Do not expose your true e-mail address in newsgroup posts. Spam bots harvest e-mail address from Usenet. Munge your e-mail address or use a bogus one (but do NOT u...

How can I skip blank cells when copying columns?
How can I copy an entire column of data(values) without copying the blank cells too, so that when I paste my column into my other worksheet, I won't have to sit there and delete the blank cells. Thanks in advance. :p --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try Advanced Filter with comuted criteria... Let A1:A100 house the data of interest. A1 contains a distinctly formatted label. Leave D1 empty. In D2 enter: =A2<>"" Select A1:A100. Activate Data|Filter|Advanced Filter. Check the box for "Copy to another location". Enter, if needed, $A$1:$A$10...

Why am I getting a blank page?
I have a report that has a Group Header, but no page or report header. However when I print preview the report the first page only has the group header, the detail is on the second page and fills about 2/3rds of the page. How do I get the detail on the same page as the header? Thanks Tony Open the Report in Design mode, select the Detail section, open the property sheet to the Format tab, examine the "Force New Page" property. Bob "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote in message news:%23GsYT4w6HHA.5012@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a report that has a...

page count
thank you so much for adding page count in the online clipart section! It helps me to decide how deep I want to go in my search! This was a feature a lot of people missed. The clipart page is faster... This is what Eric Lawrence wrote in the Design Gallery newsgroup. I just wanted to let everyone know about some long-awaited changes that we made to the Office Online Clip Art website this afternoon. Clip Art paging is back! You can now see how many results your search returned, and jump to a specific page. This was our top feature request for many months now, and it's finally here. ...

now do not print some filds in a printed form?
I don’t wan to include certain fields (their values are EQL to zero) in a printed version of my form. How can I set up this condition? Maryna, Set the Display When property of those controls to Screen Only ( format menu on property dialog). You may have already know the following - forms are not intended to be printed, for good looks and ease of printing, use a report instead. Jeanette Cunningham "Maryna" <Maryna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE684E30-D12F-4ECE-B591-6D5B189A1E7E@microsoft.com... >I don't wan to include certain fields (their valu...

message received in html
HI WHEN E-MAIL COMES IN AS A HTML US-ASCII THE FONT IS NOT READABLE. I HAVE TO CHANGE TO PLAIN TEXT TO READ IT. SO HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE DEFAULT HTML FONT. I AM USING OUTLOOK 2000 THANKS ...

Using Excel, how do I replace cells containing blanks with nulls?
I plan to use an Excel spreadsheetand cut and paste data into a database. I need to replace blank cells in the spreadsheet with nulls. How can I accomplish this? Select the range, press F5, special and Blanks, press enter, now type whatever you want and press ctrl + enter Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Nither1" wrote: > I plan to use an Excel spreadsheetand cut and paste data into a database. I > need to replace blank cells in the spreadsheet with nulls. How can I > accomplish this? If I understand you correctly, Excel doesn't support the concept of the NULL data ...

Subtotal on every page
Hello NG. I'am using SSRS 2005 for printing quotes. Now I need a function to place a subtotal on every bottom of a page. Does anyone had an idea?? Thanks You can create a text box in a page footer and then refer back to the subtotal box in the report. You refer back to the subtotal by putting this in the expression on your page footer. ReportItems!Subtotal.Value Just replace the word Subtotal with your exact field name in the report. It is case sensitive! "Ulf Unger" <uunger@planit-cologne.de> wrote in message news:ukLxA$rkKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP...

Problem with collumns and pages...
I have a file that's about 50 000 rows long, and 4 collumns wide. An this whould work just fine, but I would not like to print a little ove 700 pages... So now I've tried to change the sheet so that I could get collumns on every page (insted of 4). So that I could get two of the ol pages on one page (with one empty row between them... It's hard t explain but here is a little ASCII pic that might give you a hint OLD (about 700 pages) | | | | | | | | | | | | NEW(about 350 pages) | | | |-| | | | | | |-| | | | | | |-| | | | | | |-| | | (Both "pictures" are just on...

Problem with Page Numbering
I am using Excel 2000. I posted this questions last week without anyone responding so I am trying again. I am having a problem with page numbering on a worksheet. My worksheet has 11 tabs. Each tab has 2 different charts. In the beginning I put the code for today's date in the footer. Then I was asked to number the pages. So I deleted the date code and replace it with page number in the footer of the documents. The first time I did this, I highlighted all of the tabs and added a footer (from the view commad) with "page" and the code for the page no. When I printed ...

How do I set up four sepatate charts, on a single page, in Excel?
I am using Excel 2002. I would like to be able to print our timecards for the month on one page. Each timecard fills an entire page. Is there a way to fit all four timecards onto a single-page (one in each corner of the page)? You can inbed many charts on a regular sheet. Try clicking on the chart to copy -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Duryead" <Duryead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CED7E492-1BA6-4B0E-82EC-6B5AC12639AF@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2002. I would like to be able to print our timecards for > th...

CTRL+PAGE UP/DOWN isn't working. Any advice?
Any advice? CTRL+PAGE UP and CTRL+PAGE DOWN don�t move me from on worksheet to another on my computer. I�ve searched the ExcelTip.co forums for solutions already given for this problem and haven�t found solution that works on my machine yet. I�ve tried using: -Tools, Options, Transition(tab), turn off Transition shortcut keys: M transition shortcut keys are turned off. -Scroll Lock is off. I�m using: -Excel 2002 for Office XP -WindowsXP Professional platform -Dell Inspiron 8100 (which is about 2.5 years old) I welcome all suggestions. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForu...

How can I print an 11x17 page as two 8.5x11 sheets?
Preparing newsletter for commercial printing on 11x17 paper; however, must print on 8.5x11 paper to proofread. How do I print an 11x17 page as two 8.5x11 sheets? Change the page setup as single pages rather than a booklet. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "e" <e@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CB5A3EF-CD19-4A4A-80BE-D53B84E1911A@microsoft.com... > Preparing newsletter for commercial printing on 11x17 paper; however, must > print on 8.5x11 paper to proofread. How do I print an 11x17 page as two > 8.5x11 sheets? ...