HTML messages

Outlook will not print received HTML messages.
when I change it to plain text it will print.
Send it to someone else as is (HTML) and they can print it
to the same printer I am using.
What can I do so that I can also print HTML message?
All my other messages print fine.

Cross thread messaging
I'm sending a message from a worker thread to a UI thread in the same application using ::PostMessage. Although the sending thread only sends the message once the target window (CListView derived) is receiving the message twice. Using Spy++ only shows the message being sent once. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks -- Coadtoad Not possible. I've never seen this. What is your evidence that it is being received twice? Since Spy++ is showing not the sending of the message, but the receipt of the message, if it only shows one receipt of the message, you are only getting it once (Spy++...

How do I create a zip file for a folder of e-mail messages
How do I create a zip file for a folder of e-mail messages? don't think you can do that "inside" outlook. outlook folders are not like windows folders. you need to select all the messages, do a "save as" and save them to a windows folder, then zip that "Judi" wrote: > How do I create a zip file for a folder of e-mail messages? you'd need to drag the messages to a folder on the hard drive and zip that folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http...

delayed message feature
Do you have to have your computer on and Outlook open in order to send an email with the delayed message feature? Yes David "sallym" <sallym@colwellind.com> wrote in message news:0a7401c34ca0$c06be280$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Do you have to have your computer on and Outlook open in > order to send an email with the delayed message feature? ...

Error message in Outlook 2003 #2
I keep receiving the following error message after send/receive processing is complete: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' Why does this happen and can it be resolved? not sure if this will help any http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289969 "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23bc101c45eb1$5f8ac9d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I keep receiving the following error message after > send/receive processing is complete: Task '...

Is there a mail limitation when sending a bulk email message
Hi all, I posted this message quite some time ago but didn't receive a reply so I'm re-posting in the hope there may be some newbies who have come across a similar issue. I send a bulk email message every few months to ~11,000 contacts. There seems to be a limit as I have to send them in batches of say 1,500 in order to get all the mail out. I've tried to send them all at once and I thought at first that it worked, but when I went to check the contact activity history, nothing was logged. Any clues? I know it could be a mail server issue but I've spoken to our IT pe...

MS Access reports to html
Hi to all ! Does anyone know if there an easy way to create reports that output the data in html format? If not, is there a separate toolkit that could do that job? I am only interested in producing static html code, not dynamic web pages. Thank you for your time, -Nick Ok, i found that I can export any report as html via right click (doh!!!) I have a new problem though (related, so I don't change the title). One of the database fields (which is printed via the report) contains text that includes HTML tags. I want this to be interpreted as html. Instead, what happens whe...

Error Message #12
Does anyboye know if I can create an error or reminder message to appear when a user goes to close a file? You could put some code in the Workbook_beforeclose event. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim myRngToCheck As Range Dim myKeyRange As Range Set myRngToCheck = Me.Worksheets("sheet2").Range("a2,b9,c12") Set myKeyRange = Me.Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1") If LCase(myKeyRange) = "x" Then 'it's you setting the master myKeyRange.ClearContents ...

Storage Limit Message
Is there a way to edit the system administrator message you get when you go over the storage limit set for your mailbox in Exchange 2003? This explains how it is possible to do it: http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/04/20/117024.aspx Glen "Sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5af801c491c9$b3129510$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to edit the system administrator message > you get when you go over the storage limit set for your > mailbox in Exchange 2003? ...

Macro Message Bar
I have set macros to be automatically disabled with a notification but the message bar doesn't always come up. Does anyone know why this may happen and how I can fix it please? Hi, This is confusing, how are you 'automatically' disabling macros and if they are disabled how are you displaying a message. -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "jen2018" wrote: > I have set macros to be automatically disabled with a n...

CONSISTENT ERROR MESSAGE
does anyone know what causes a user to receive the popup-and how to resolve it? "Your previous transaction level processing has not finished processing. Please allow time for it to finish. If you believe it has failed, log out of Great Plains and log back in to recover transactions" Most recently, this has ocurred after a post- of any type, invoice, order, return. The user is completely locked from any functionality, and it has been noted that items that were not posted- are after the message ocurrs. Is it a permissions issue? Thanks, Eleesa Bailey EDI@SUMMITTOY.COM ...

message -transaction cannot be entered
When I try to enter a transaction I get a message that the transaction cannot be entered That's nice. Was there a question here or are you bragging? Seriously, if you want help, please provide the following kinds of information: Environment (version, operating system, so on) Description (you got this part more or less right) Action (what you've done to figure out your problem) Next action (What help it is that you are looking for. Questions are really helpful here.) Testcase (relevant in a few cases) In general, for this issue, you should read http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. ...

MS CRM 3.0
With MS CRM 3.0 fully installed, we're receiving an error as soon as we enter the system: "An Error has occured. For more information, contatc your system administrator" The error is displayed within the IE interface (that is, it isn't a javascript popup) and within the CRM frames (so we can see the top and left hand menues). However if we try and navigate anyqhere else in the system, the same message persists. Hi, How many memory your SQL and MS CRM Server have? im wondering if it could be a memory problem... "NA" wrote: > With MS CRM 3.0 fully insta...

HTML Web Site Row Range Question
When posting a excel XT spreadsheet to the web the total range of rows are not displayed except by the verticle scroll bar on the spreadsheet. What I want to do is to have the entire spreadsheet on the web site page and use the browser scroll bar. The reason is for not only viewing but printing as well. Thank you in advance for any tips you might have. ...

how do i change text sizes for incoming messages when email is ope
when i open an email coming in the text size for some reason has suddenly reduced to about 6 - 8 pt from the original 2 days ago of 10 pt. using text size button has no effect - it seems to be non operational Formatting columns or rows only changes the font size for the view pane On reply or forwarding of email the font size if the original message changes back to 10 point Did you zoom? Hold ctrl as you scroll the mouse wheel or click the zoom button in Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions ...

Working with messages
I have Outlook 2002. I receive messages fine. However, In my rules, certain messages are flagged for review. I was wondering if there is a way to flag a group of messages as "Complete" rather than checking each one individually? (User Intervention not by rule) I can select a group of messages, but I can not mark them complete in a group. That option is not available. Any Help would be appreciated. John ...

Receiving the same messages over and over
Every time I open Outlook 2002, I receive the same old messages over and over. Please help, I'm at 30 messages and counting. Go to your ISP webmail and delete the messages. Then, turn off your incoming/outgoing AV from scanning your mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chris asked: | Every time I open Outlook 2002, I receive the same old | me...

Message stuck in Outbox
Ihave three emails that I attempted to forward on to ather parties.They remain in my Windows mail and I am not able to delete them.This now prevents me fromsending any new emails ...

Installing Publisher 2003, error message 1919 what can I do?
Attempting to install Pub 2003, but get error 1919 ODBC data surce: Visual Fox Pro Database ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry verify that the file Visual FoxPro Database exits & that you can access it. I retryed it and I ignored it to no avail. Only cancel worked and then it unloaded all the program that it had been loading. Thanks for any help. Ron "Bake" wrote: > Attempting to install Pub 2003, but get error 1919 > ODBC data surce: Visual Fox Pro Database ODBC error 6: > Component not found in the registry verify that the file Visual FoxPro >...

Generic message
Hi everybody, I would like to know how modify the genec error message ...

How to make Outlook 2003 select the oldest message in its inbox folder?
Hello! Is there a way to let Outlook 2003 select the oldest e-mail in the inbox folder? It seems like my Outlook likes to pick the newest one in the list/index. Thank you in advance. -- Phillip Pi Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst ISP/Symantec Online Services and Norton SystemWorks (PC) Symantec Corporation www.symantec.com ----------------------------------------------------- Email: phillip_pi@symantec.comSYMC (remove SYMC to reply by e-mail) ----------------------------------------------------- Please do NOT e-mail me for technical support. DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in th...

The Mystery of Missing Messages
I have 2 email accounts in my Windows Live Desktop. Both are from my Comcast ISP. Both have worked just fine until 12/10 when my non-default account either stops receiving mail (I know I have it cause its on my iPhone) or displays "New Message" after I send a test message to it, but that message is nowhere to be found, not inbox, not junk, no where. I can send mail from this account, but I have no idea where the messages are going. -- Wein13 Have comcast changed any of their settings by any chance? Colin Brown WL MVP "Wein" <Wein@discussions.micr...

Error message 0x8004210B sending emails with large attatchments
I get the this error message saying the email has not been sent when trying to send emails with large attachments (over 2MB). To check this I have tried sending a message to myself and it is recieved although my outbox says it has not been sent. The problem does not occur if I use Yahoo Mail. I have checked my mail settings and they are all correct. I am using Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows 7 Ultimate -- Best Regards MartinB "MartinB" <MartinB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3EA0510-F672-4162-A322-04E5E0CDDE95@microsoft.com... >...

What Happened to Voice Messages?
Excel use to have an option under the insert menu to either insert a note, or a voice message that works like "Comments" do today. What ever happend to it. Has it been moved some place else, or is it called something else, or has it just been discontinued as an option. It was pretty cool, you would insert a voice note into a cell, and when you would scroll your curser over that cell, the voice note would play. -- Thanks from: TraceeK in Freeport IL You are referring to Sound Notes, which were discontinued back before Excel 97. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP -...

Message-ID in outbound header
Is there any way to remove/block/alter this in outbound mail for Exchange 2003 to avoid showing the internal server's host name to the world? Hi Nate: You could change the FQDN of the default SMTP VS. There seems to be some different opinions on doing this. I personally have done it to resolve an e-mail delivery issue because certain recipient systems rejected the message since the internal FQDN didn't match up with the external FQDN. Based on that particular setup, I didn't really have any other option. For your situation, you probably don't want to change it...

query where parameter from php/html form
Greetings, I am trying to use a php/html form to supply a parameter to a sql query where clause. Is this possible? I have searched over and over again and I cannot find any references to it. Just shows how much I have to learn about searches I guess. I have discovered a reference to it on the w3c schools site that describes this process for inserting rows. I have tried to modify it to do what I want to no avail. My form: <form action="query.php" method="post"> Service Date: <input type="date" name="ChurchDate" /> <...