My husband & I use the same PC(Windows XP) but have an
individual user accounts. We have several email addresses
for individual usages and shared usages and all enable to
receive and view by Outlook 2000 inbox. We have noticed
that the emails came in while I'm on Outlook (or
minimized at the bottom) can not view when my husband
goes to his Window user and open the Outlook. And vise
versa. We want to be able to look at all emails that came
into the Outlook inbox at both Window user's Outlook
inboxes. How can we do that?
0
fsdynasty (1)

Message Tracking Center returns no results
Hello, My organization is running Exchange 2003. Everything works great except for the Message Tracking Center. Enable subject logging and display and also Enable message tracking are both enabled. When I do a search in the Message Tracking Center it starts the search and never does anything. No results. No error. Nothing. The log directory is logging activity as I can open the raw log files. Any ideas on where to look? I can't seem to find any configuration options for the tracking center itself. Check to make sure you have the appropriate NTFS permissions to the location wher...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Cannot move emails between folders

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

Get at messages in queue
Is it possible to get at the undeliverable messages that are held in a queue (eg to check the message body or redirect undeliverable messages). I would like to be able to selectively forward them to an alternate email address or to archive them to a PST etc rather than just deleting them? Thanks Alan ...

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

How to look at raw message
In outlook express you can view at the entire raw message but how do you do the same thing with the Outlooks that come in office, i.e., Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 etc.? I hate it when you have to downgrade ti get the same features. Rightclick in the (HTML) message and choose View Source. Note that OE is not a downgrade of Outlook but a completely different product developed by the Internet Explorer team instead of the Office team -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Serv...

Wighted Revenue in user-made custom reports
Hello all, Is there an easy way of implementing Weighted Revenue in a report made by using a Report Wizard? I'm referring to the Weighted Revenue that is built in in the Sales Pipeline report and calculated by multiplying the Estimated Revenue and the Closing Probability. I have built a custom report based on the Opportunity entity and would like to provide the users of this report with the Weighted Revenue information, as all the necessary informations are existing. Thank you very much, Hrvoje ...

Unable to Login to view Public Folders through Exchange 2003 System Manager
Hi We are running Exchange 2003 Server (as part of the MS SBS 2003 Server Suite). I have recently tried to access the public folders from within the System Manager. When I expand the 'Folders' folder and click on 'Public Folders' the System Manager prompts me to enter a network password. The Username shows {mydomain}\administrator. I've tried to type in the administrator password (which I can successfully use to login to the console) but this eventually fails with the message: Access Denied Facility: Win32 ID no: 80070005 Exchange System Manager I know I used to ...

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

web preview not same as publisher view
Reading past postings it appears others too are having serious problems with Web preview in both 2002 and 2003. I think the problem is that text handling within text boxes in normal Publisher view simply does not reflect that as seen in Web Preview (currently Explorer 6) On a totally blank (wide setting) webpage, using standard Times New Roman 12pont (no italic underline or bold) I typed six lines of Mary had a little lamb into a 3.85x3.029cm text box with all margins set to 00. I outlined the box with a 1/4pt line Whereas the text just fitted into the box in Publisher view, in Web ...

single user mode
Hi, I need to be able to establish an exclusive connection to the database and do a restore to it. Nobody, can be connected to that database prior to the restore. Also, I need to be able to schedule it to run on a daily basis. I tried putting that db in a single user mode and then do the restored in a transaction but I got the error that the restore command is not allowed in the begin tran commit tran. How can I accomplish that? tolcis (nytollydba@gmail.com) writes: > I need to be able to establish an exclusive connection to the database > and do a restore to it. Nobody, c...

Doc/View Preview
Hi, Doc View print preview just has two levels of zooming. I want to provide the zooming levels to be endless.What's the trick to make it so? Thanks Vipin This article might be interesting for you... Tom http://www.codeproject.com/docview/advancedprev.asp?df=100&forumid=1327&exp=0&select=596386 "Vipin" <Vipin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23B7j5OAqFHA.2816@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Doc View print preview just has two levels of zooming. I want to > provide the zooming levels to be endless.What's the trick to make it so? ...

Email to generate case
Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT support company, and as such we recieve support queries by email. I have set up CRM so that it puts inbound email in our support queue as email activities, is there any way to get CRM to automatically convert these email activities into new cases? Many thanks, Dan. c360 has an add-on that will do this (www.c360.com). -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan Baird" wrote: > Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT > support company, and as suc...

Compare 2 different workbooks with the result in a 3rd
I have two workbooks (2005 Sales, 2004 Sales), which track daily results in half hour intervals. I want to be able to show the increase in 2005 in a 3rd workbooks. The first two workbooks are identically formatted. How can I do this? Many thanks to all in the forum who have helped in the past. If the data is in exactly the same position in the two worksheets you could copy/paste one's data to a new worksheet and then copy the second's, doing an Edit, Paste Special, Subtract on top of the first's data. This is admittedly crude but it is easy to do. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP &q...

Outlook Web Access: login to certain users only
I've set up OWA but I want to restrict it's use to only a few people. How can I prevent certain users from using OWA? ------------------------------------------------------------- Dale Walker London Techno Events Saiko! dale@sorted.org london@sorted.org saiko@sorted.org London, UK london.sorted.org saiko.sorted.org What version of Exchange? Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/S...

Reminder for a received email for follow up
I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This reminder would basically call my attention to the email (even though the email is in a different folder). Is there a way I can easily do this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks John Off the top of my head, quick and easy, drag and drop a copy into your calendar. -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "John" wrote: > I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This remi...