How to view outlook archive (pst) without using outlook

Is there any way to archive all your built up messages in outlook and
then view them using some other viewer.  I would like to have all my
messages accessible without using outlook.

0
jonswaino (1)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:41:28 -1000, <jonswaino@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to archive all your built up messages in outlook and
> then view them using some other viewer.  I would like to have all my
> messages accessible without using outlook.

Not as far as I know - the PST is a closed format.  Why don't you want to
use Outlook?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook
Operations Coordinator
Stockholm/KSG - Honolulu
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm
0
bens1 (1425)
7/12/2005 8:43:03 AM
You could use Aid4Mail to archive your Outlook messages in a format that
allows viewing in Internet Explorer and any other browser that supports MHT
files. Aid4Mail exports your mail in such a way that you can easily copy
your files to a CD-ROM. Then when you insert your CD-ROM in a Windows
computer, IE automatically opens up and displays your mail. You'll find more
information about Aid4Mail and a download link on the following Web site:

http://www.aid4mail.com/

--
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Aid4Mail

<jonswaino@hotmail.com> wrote...
> Is there any way to archive all your built up messages in outlook and
> then view them using some other viewer.  I would like to have all my
> messages accessible without using outlook.

0
fookes (19)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

"View Image Slide Show"

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?