How to view header.

I'm being asked to forward emails from a scam artist on
ebay to ebays support people. However, there asking me to
provide the header of each one (obviously). How do I
forward it to them so that the header from the original
sender or creator is viewable?
0
anonymous (74722)

Highlight the email in question. Right click on it and go
to options.  Go to the header and highlight all of the
text.  Do a CNTRL C. (This copies it)  In your email to
ebay do a CNTRL V to paste the information in to the
email.

Thom
0
tlaybourne (25)
11/14/2003 3:28:25 PM
If you're using Outlook 2000, you can view the header of
an email, by doing the following:

1.  Double-click the message to open it in a separate
window.
2.  Go to View | Options...
3.  You will find the Internet Header at the bottom in
the Gray box.  You can highlight all of it, right-click
and select copy.
4.  Then, paste the headers into the body of the email
when you're forwarding it.

Good Luck!

Nicole

0
anonymous (74722)
11/14/2003 3:29:57 PM
Yep thats what I discovered myself. But thanks anyway. I
had just hoped there was an automatic way.  Thanks

0
anonymous (74722)
11/14/2003 3:36:07 PM
In your inbox, right click on the sender name, click on options.  Afte
new box opens copy everything in the Internet Headers box.

Then open the email and post it in before the message.

That's the way I have done it

~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com
~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com

I tried that, but the header box is greyed out and empty.

Anyone know why?

Cheers,
Brodie

"Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yep thats what I discovered myself. But thanks anyway. I
> had just hoped there was an automatic way.  Thanks

0
bshields (4)
11/16/2003 9:29:02 PM
Thank you!  I finally found it.

0
anonymous (74722)

My Tasks showing 2 Views in the window
After using site actions to change the MY TASKS display to show as hours rather than days, users are reporting having 2 "views" appearing in the My Tasks window. The heading even shows "My Tasks (2)". This does not occur on my or other admin's views. But, the other users all see this double view in the window. Any ideas how to address this? On Mar 31, 11:59=A0am, Bonnie <Bon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After using site actions to change the MY TASKS display to show as hours > rather than days, users are reporting having 2 "v...

View pareto chart by sorting the max number on the bottom
Is it possible to format the pareto chart by sorting the maximun number show in the bottom of each bar and ignore sort by Legend item? The order is determined by the Row Source of the chart. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "sq75222" wrote: > Is it possible to format the pareto chart by sorting the maximun number show > in the bottom of each bar and ignore sort by Legend item? > > ...

Allow us to change default view in Account Activity History.
In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View cannot be changed. I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the most recent. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Comm...

view the reference and not the value
Dear All, I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the first sheet. When i typing the equal (=) in the sheet2 i saw the reference and not the value. Any solution for that ? i am using the XP edition Thanks in advance Manos Hi 1. check that your target cell is not formated as 'Text'. change the format to 'General' and re-enter the formula 2. If this does not help goto 'Tools - Options - View' and uncheck 'Formulas' >-----Original Message----- >Dear All, > > >I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the >firs...

removing headers
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I have followed all of the directions to get rid of a header I never put on, but nothing works. It says 'click on the header', but my cursor will not click on the header. How do I get rid of this? *What* says 'click on the header'? To get into the Header/Footer layer directly requires a double-click. Alternatively you can use the menu to access it if you go to View> Header & Footer. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/27/10 3:52 PM, in article 59bb78ef.-1@webcross...

Outlook 2002 and Full Header Info.
My wife is using Outlook 2002 and recently we had a need to see the originating IP address on particular piece of email and it wasn't shown in the full header information. I use Alpine (Pine) on a Slackware system and when I look at my headers, the IP address of the originating PC is normally shown so it would appear that Outlook 2002 is not saving that information. A search of the web reveals tweaks for Outlook 2003 and 2007 with regedit to force Outlook to save all the header information that arrives with the email but I have not been able to find such information for ...

How to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer?
I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. Is it possible? File|Page Setup|Custom Header. Select the "A" button (Font formatting). -- Ian -- "Regina Man" <ReginaMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A1D4AB8-96B8-4F2B-9E98-A0803F984FD2@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. > Is it possible? ...

WebBrowser in "Browse View" mode
I’m using a sub-class of CHtmlEditCtrl in a VC++ dialog box. The only thing it does is display an HTML resource (due to the following override): virtual LPCTSTR GetStartDocument() { TCHAR lpszModule[_MAX_PATH]; if (GetModuleFileName(AfxGetResourceHandle(), lpszModule, _MAX_PATH)) { m_strHtmlAbout.Format(_T("res://%s/%d"), lpszModule, m_nIdHtml); } return m_strHtmlAbout; } Which tells the WebBrowser control to load "document" from a resource out of the executable. This works just fine. The problem I’m having is that the HTML page being displayed has a hyper lin...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

customized views disappear
Every so often my customized views for various folders just disappear. I've created them by copying the current view and modifying the copy, but periodically my copies disappear from the View menu. It seems to pick on my Tasks views regularly, while other customized views (e.g. mail) are fine. This is an Outlook 2002 w/Exchange server environment. Any ideas? ...

CRM Views should have easier scrolling
When adding or modifying a CRM view by adding columns, you may have to scroll left/right to see view contents. Then you may have to scroll up/down. However, you can't see up/down scroll bar and column one contents at the same time. This needs a fix. your totally right. Right now the only way to keep this becoming an issue is to not add too many fields so the vertical scroll bar dissapears. The only solution I can see would be to have a vertical scroll bar on both sides of the view. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Larry" <Larry@dis...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 tasks view question
In Microsoft Outlook 2003, I am able to define a customized view of each column, under the Tasks section. Is it possible to share the same customized view of the Tasks with other users? In other words, when other users open a shared view of a Task, I want them to see the same column structure as I see. If it is possible to propagate or share my defined view of columns, can someone describe the procedure? Thanks kindly. Joseph There is not an easy "copy this to everyone" command but its possible. When you create the view, use the option to share it with everyone. When they vie...

HELP! Viewing/opening messages crashes Outlook 2007
I have Outlook 2007 running on a new Dell Dimension 9200 PC with Windows Vista Ultimate. It was all working fine for past two weeks when I closed down my PC last night, and I had not installed any new software or updates since. I now find I can forward or reply to messages OK, but if I try to just read them them in the reading pane, Outlook immediately says it has stopped working and restarts. It then opens without the reading pane enabled, but if I double-click a message to read it (without the reading pane enabled), it again crashes and restarts. I have spent all morning on the phone...

Header
I have a spreadsheet that prints out on 3 pages of A4. However, the header prints at the top of each page. How do I get it to print at the top of the first page, only, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Two separate print jobs are required. You can use a macro to speed it up but it is still two print jobs. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:28 +0100, "Gareth J Dykes" <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: >I ...

How to sort in Excel with headers link to all body parts
I have a table that have subheaders and each subheader with rows of items below them. I wanted to sort all subitems from all subheaders according to value (in one column); and have each subitem link to the subheader as label for that particular item. I guess what I need to do is link a cluster of items to it subheader; so when I sort each item will include the subheader as label to show what subheader it came from. ...

Viewing emails in preview pane
In Outlook Express with the preview pane on, if I use shift select to select what look like junk emails, as I add each new email to the selection (by holding Shift and pressing the down-arrow key) the most recently highlighted email is displayed in the preview pane, so I can see the email as I select it, and quickly decide if it really is junk. In Outlook (v2000 and 2003 IIRC) only the first selected email is shown in the preview pane, so I am unable to quickly verify that the latest one being added to the selection really is junk. Is there an option to make Outlook behave like Outlook E...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

Export portfolio view to excel
I am using Money 2004, and I have customized a view that I would like to be able to export to excel. I see how to export reports, but not views, like this portfolio view. Is there a way to do this? I tried moneylink add-on, but it does not provide the info I am after. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, maydog wrote: >I am using Money 2004, and I have customized a view that I would like to be >able to export to excel. I see how to export reports, but not views, like >this portfolio view. Is there a way to do this? I tried moneylink add-on, but >it does not provide the info I...

Related Fields in sub activities view
CRM 4.0 In the standard My Activities view I am able to display information from the Account (Regarding) i.e. industry, city etc. When switching to Phone Call or Appointment, the information is not displayed even though the facility is there in admin to add these fields - is there a fix for this? ...

Messages routing Document/View/MainFrame/Application
Can you tell me if the message routing on Windows CE is the same of Win32(win XP) Can you send a good link about the message routing Thank's Marc In article <#SdOLZEREHA.3660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, marc__lefebvre_pub_NOSPAM@hotmail.com says... > Can you tell me if the message routing on Windows CE is the same of > Win32(win XP) No, nobody can tell you -- not with certainty anyway. MS distributes the CE Platform Builder, which allows an individual vendor to "adjust" CE to fit the application(s) they support. This makes it difficult to say anything about ...

Colouring Emails based on Headers
I am trying to use colour to pick out spam identified by a Spam program in an X-Header. I have gone into the advanced settings, but can't seem to find an option to colour based on content of the headers. Can anyone help me out here? SB Take a look at HeaderToCategory for MS Exchange 2000/2003 application: http://www.ivasoft.biz/hc.shtml It could help in that case. -- Rregards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer > I am trying to use colour to pick out spam identified by a Spam program in > an X-Header. > I have gone into the advanced settings, but can't seem to fin...

custom header #3
I would like to know how to set up a custom header which shows the data in a perticular cell (i.e. - C9 shows the number 100, so I want the header in all the pages,except the first, to show "100". Thank you One way is to use a macro. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim myHeaderStr As String Dim iCtr As Long myHeaderStr = Worksheets("sheet3").Range("C9").Value For iCtr = 2 To Worksheets.Count Worksheets(iCtr).PageSetup.LeftHeader = myHeaderStr Next iCtr End Sub (I used c9 on sheet...

[MFC
Hi, Normally I shoult not post here because my problem is specific to wince platforms but I am a bit in a hurry and this newsgroup has more readers. I am trying for two days to write an application able to switch bewteens views and to display a new command bar(this part is wince specific). As long as I try only to switch bewteen view, everything works fine but when I try to modify the Command bar I get an assert in wincore.cpp L 442. I have already posted to MSDN forums but with no success. So maybe a MFC guru with a pocket pc experience could have a look ... To reproduce my issue I hav...

Unable to remove mail header
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 account. I have a mail item in my inbox that won't go away. When I try to delete it I am told that the item can't be deleted because it was either moved or already deleted. If I access my account using OWA I don't see this mail header. So how do I get rid of this header? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced. On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:19:51 -0500, "David DeBoer" <it@jmschaefer.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I am using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 account. I have a mail item ...

how do I set up header words at an angle?
I have 10 items I want to use on the header line. Then on left column I want to use names. Then be able to check off the items as they are done for the client. Since the items are 10-20 characters, it will be easier to read at an angle. Thanks for help! Word 2007 or earlier can't do this (although Word 2010 will be able to). Instead, make your table in Excel, which can angle the headers, and then copy/paste it into Word. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup ...