How to sort calendar entries on "size"

I would like to remove large size calendar entries by
being able to sort on "size". I am able to sort Inbox
items on size but not calendar. My company's exchange
server has email account size quota and a 3rd of that
quota is being held up by calendar entries on the server
side, so I would like to get rid of the unwanted past
celndar entries that occupy portion of my account quota.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Umesh
0
anonymous (74722)

On 11/18/03 9:21 PM, in article 049b01c3ae43$d9cf01d0$a301280a@phx.gbl,
"Umesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to remove large size calendar entries by
> being able to sort on "size". I am able to sort Inbox
> items on size but not calendar. My company's exchange
> server has email account size quota and a 3rd of that
> quota is being held up by calendar entries on the server
> side, so I would like to get rid of the unwanted past
> celndar entries that occupy portion of my account quota.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
> Umesh

Change the Current View to "By Category...". Then using "Customize Current
View..." click the "Fields" button and add 'Size'. You may have to change
the "Select Available Fields from" choice to "All Mail Fields" to see Size
in the Fields to add display.

Roger Timpson

Can you change only one cell size in a workbook?
No. You can change the width of a column, or the height of a row. And next time, please remember to ask the question in the body of the message, not just in the subject line. And if this is related to charting, it is not clear how. Was this intended for one of the other Excel groups? -- David Biddulph "Becky" <Becky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A4504F7-4FA9-44C4-A79C-5E67A9E8C169@microsoft.com... > ...

Database size?
Hi, Consider the following scenario: E2K3 Single Store 50 mailboxes 50GB of mail (say 1GB per user) If I deleted 10 mailboxes (10GB of mail) and then had the rest of the users all go through and delete all of their "old" mail (say that equalled another 10GB) would the results be one of the options below or something else? A. I would need to run an offline defrag to reclaim the space and without that being run the space would just be dead and unusable. B. The datbase would be smart enough to reuse the white space created from the deletions and wouldn't use any new har...

Is there a way to insert photos into excel at a specific size?
I need to insert multiple photos into an excel spreadsheet and would like to know if there is a fast way to resize the photos to the same size. Can it be inserted at a predesignated size to prevent from having to size each individual photo? Maybe you could start with this: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3E1F6985.69EF880%40msn.com (watch out for line wrap in the first response--it's discussed in the later posts.) srvwannabe wrote: > > I need to insert multiple photos into an excel spreadsheet and would like to > know if there is a fast way to resize the photos to t...

add size option to excel form checkbox
After fielding numerous complaints about the loss of this feature, Please return the ability to change the actual size of the checkbox (the GRAPHIC) so that forms don't end up printing and displaying in an unbalanced manner. The simplest implementation would be to allow the box to scale with the grab points. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

File sizes
When sending large (file)size pictures I notice that Outlook splits the E-Mail into a number of seperate pieces. They are then sent seperately and then Outlook puts them back together at the other end. Does anybody know what's the maximum size is before they are split up? I'm asking as there are often long gaps before the first and last piece is recieved at the other end. Thank you. I believe this is a user defined option. (Look on the advanced tab of your POP3 account setup) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to recent events in spam and malicious programs, all e-mails sent to this acco...

Setup the excluding list for sending message size restriction
Hi, I want to setup excluding group of sending message size restriction and I do not where to start. For example, all employee have 2 MB attachement limit but I also need to setup exclusion group for manager and sale people which requiring 5MB. What will be the best way to implement it? I will be appreciated your suggestion and hints. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow Johnny: I can think of a couple of ways to do this, but probably the simplest is to set your global outgoing message limit to 2MB. Then, on the Exchange General property page for the users that can send large...

File size limitations of .pst file?
Is there a limitation within Outlook as to how large a .pst file can be? Has anyone found problems once the file achieves a certain size? I have read that a file size greater than 2 gig will cause problems. My problems begin around 1.5 gig. Yes I have plenty of room on my computer >-----Original Message----- >Is there a limitation within Outlook as to how large >a .pst file can be? Has anyone found problems once the >file achieves a certain size? >. > For pre OL2003, using 2003 format, the limit is 2gb, however problems can occur if greater than 1.6gb You can endup ...

Change "zoom" size in publisher and set as a default?
I would like to change the default "zoom" setting in publisher. I have not found how to change this. Suggestions? SheilaC <SheilaC@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I would like to change the default "zoom" setting in publisher. I > have not found how to change this. Suggestions? Default Zoom add-in is available at http://www.publishermvps.com/Programming/AddIns/tabid/43/Default.aspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher What version Publisher? An Add-in here, scroll down... Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 (for Publisher 2...

Access 97 DataBase Size After Importing to new Access 2000 Database
Hi, I have recently migrated a backend Access 97 mdb file to Access 2000 version, i could not just convert using database utilities Convert Database, so I created a blank database in access 2000, and imported all the tables to new Access database, the number of tables and records in both database versions looks like same to me, but the initial access 97 version database size is 280MB, later new access 2000 version database size is just 13MB, can any one please tell me why the size difference is so much between two versions. Thanks, VT Hi VT, Probably your Access 97 mdb hadn't bee...

print publication-no font, no size, no handles, can't edit
Publisher documents cannot be edited. Taskbar windows for font and size are empty and cannot be written in. There are no handles around any components. Changing View doesn't matter. What could I possibly have done to cause this? I'm thinking you have a timed trial version and it's expired. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "aa" <aa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D30D1FB4-B863-4D12-B69D-F3037DF11376@microsoft.com... > Publisher documents cannot be edited. Taskbar windows for font and size > are > empty and cannot be ...

db size question
I performed an offline defrag. the total size before defrag was 74G. - after defrag 47G. Although it is substantial the problem is that when I add up my user's email size it come out to around 20G - while the priv.edb is showing 37G. I have the deletion and mailbox setting set to zero so I'm wondering how or why the db is not a lower size. Any help would be appreciated. Mark You need to allow InfoStore maintenance to complete all the expiration/consolidation tasks for offline defrag to reduce file sizes. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/159306/en-us and http://sup...

Window Position & Size
Is there a way in Excel 2000 that when I open a file that it will resize and position the excel application in the top 1/2 of the screen ? then I can have my browser in the lower 1/2 of the screen where I get my data from. Thanks, Chris How about something like: Option Explicit Private Declare Function GetSystemMetrics Lib "user32" _ (ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long Private Const SM_CXSCREEN = 0 Private Const SM_CYSCREEN = 1 Sub auto_open() Dim myWidth As Long Dim myHeight As Long 'with tools|references|microsoft internet controls unchecked Dim MSIEApp...

Public folder store Maximum Size
Our company relies on the public folder store for tracking purposes. It has reached 15 Gig in Size. I discovered an article on the net that said microsoft increased the public folder maximum to 75 Gig. Is this true. I have edited the registry as per the instructions but I would like some verification that this is true. We are running Exchange 2003 standard SP3 Hi, Exchange Standard SP2 allows a reg key entry to max the allowed store size to 75GB, correct. Oliver ps. Where did you get SP3 from? ;-) My mistake sry SP2 How do I confirm that SP2 has been applied ? Thanks for the ...

Changing font size in a property page dialog template
I need to programatically change size of property page dialog. It would be nice if the reason was that I am trying to do something for visually impaired users, but no... I am dealing with some devices that lie about their screen resolution. I can do that reasonably easily for dialogs by overriding DoModal or Create and modifying (substituting a modified) template by changing font size there, but I am stumped by CPropertyPage. None of the "obvious" overrides are called. Anyone can help? The other way would be to re-scale everything at OnSize (maybe OnInitDialog), but this is clumsy...

Prevent OU Admin's from setting Mailbox Size
Is there a method, other than a deny of mDBUseDefaults on each user object, to restrict OU Admin's from over-riding the default mailbox size? ...

SQLServer2005 database backup size through maitenance plan is smaller than actual database size?
As I understand SQL2005 maintenance plan backup has a compression future. But why is some dbs are close to the actual size and few others not? How to verify this is a good backup without going restoring process? Also is it bigger databases are backed up quicker going through maintenance plan than other means (sql agent, etc)? Please provide some reasoning behind this so that it makes sense to me. ...

Estimated Data size for 3-5 years
Dears, I was looking for a document that give me an idea or talking about how to estimate Microsoft Dynamics GP database Growth and size. Any one could help me in this? I found an article on MSDN but it is about SQL server and it needs to go throw all GP tables and finde the size of each field and calulate that number. I have the following GP system: POP module FA module And Financial Module Any help? Best regards, Hi Hasan, It really depends on the number of transactions that go through your system. If I had to guess at an average, I would say a database in use for 3-5 years would ...

Resetting the window size & returning to the inbox
I just received Outlook Express at work and I have two queries. First, how do I change the size of the window to maximum when I open, forward, reply or send a message? The window size now is small and I always have to maximize it. Second, how do I make the system return to my inbox after opening an email? After reading an email and closing it my system automatically opens the next email, and I do not want that. Any help is appreciated! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these ...

File Size Limitation
I have been toying with MS Money 2003 which crashed and went out of business for some reason at 15 MB. I tried to restore and it lock up/non-recoverable form. Now I have upgraded to Money 2006 and trying to classified a year's worth of transactions again. It keeps crashing. How do I get MS Money updates too? there is absolutly no proble with money 2003 delux and buiseness i have a data for 3 years and the data is near to 22mb but thing is computer should be free of virus install a good antivirus so that importand data files are protected also if you get to syncronize money with m...

Exchange 2000 Information Store Size
I have an SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. The infoirmation store is as follows: Priv1.edb- 5,783,816 Priv1.stm- 5,978,120 Pub1.edb- 5,325,960 Pub1.stm- 1,753,096 Is the calculation for the 16GB limit include both the private and public information store or is there a 16GB limit on each. I am going to upgrade hardware and software in Feb/Mar. If I have gone over the limit can I increase it temporarily in order to make it to my upgrade time frame? Thanks, Steve the limit applies to the edb and stm file combined...so your priv1 would be considered to be approximately 11.6 gigs, and the pub...

Legend box size
My chart is large and therefore contains many colours. However, the legend boxes are so small you cannot tell when printed in B&W which data series refers to what legend box. Can I somehow increase the size of the colour reference boxes in a legend? Working with Excel and Windows XP. Thank you Deborah Deborah - The size of those little boxes is dictated by the text size of the legend. Increase the legend text size to make the boxes larger. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Deborah wrote: > My char...

How do I reduce font size for Identities other than Main Identity
My Main Identity reduced the OE Splash screen font size when I changed IE to use small text size. Some of my other Identities still have a large font on the Splash screen although some changed to small font. All Identities have small font now for the list of folders and the list of emails. It is just the Splash screen on several Identities that is still large font. How do I fix this? The blue splash screen that you see for a second or two when OE is opening? Each to their own, but why would you want the splash screen at all? Disable Outlook Express Splash Screen: ...

I am trying to change the text size of the folder list in Outlook
not the preview pane, the actual folder list in the Inbox Window. It's so tiny. "Bayoubelle" <Bayoubelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D431653F-FA94-4AD2-9668-380846EE6CB2@microsoft.com... > not the preview pane, the actual folder list in the Inbox Window. It's so > tiny. Always state your Outlook version. Click View>Arrange By>Current View>Customize Current View>Other Settings. Change the Column Font and Row Font settings to suit. If you're using Outlook 2007, then it's View>Current View>... I...

cannot print A4 size how do i do it
how do you print in A4 size In article <1E372C2C-A683-440F-A078-7CABBD995793@microsoft.com>, lonestar296 <lonestar296@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do you print in A4 size You set up your printer to print A4 which most (Not all, but most) do by default, you get a choice of Portrait or Landscape, you stick some A4 sheets of paper in the printer, then click the printer icon. If of course you mean "Set Print Area" in the sheet, that's another matter. Helps if the question is a bit more detailed and not quite so cryptic. Dave -- Dave Triffid I do ...

cedit control: size of image
Hi, how is it possible to get the rectangle of an cedit control item in the OnPaint() method to draw the image for this cedit control only in the size of the cedit control? At the moment CSize is the size of the bitmap but not of the cedit control in the DrawIndirect() method... void CImageEdit::OnPaint() { CDC *pDC = GetDC(); pDC->SetBkColor(TRANSPARENT); if(m_bLoaded) m_ImageList.DrawIndirect(pDC , 0 , CPoint( m_rectBtn.left,m_rectBtn.top ), CSize( m_bitmap.bmWidth , m_bitmap.bmHeight ), CPoint( 0 , 0 ) , ILD_NORMAL); Rele...