how to set up outlook for OUT OF OFFICE REPLAY

I have a POP3, which dosn't support out of office replay.
How or who do I contact to chage this so I can have Out of office replay
0
RonT (3)

contact your email administrator and ask if you are using exchange server.
If not, you need to create rules to replicate the out of office action.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"RonT" <RonT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a POP3, which dosn't support out of office replay.
> How or who do I contact to chage this so I can have Out of office replay

0
outlookmvp (5838)
6/4/2006 7:49:49 PM
Or use your ISP's option if they have one for a vacation message.  Most
currently do.  This will be set at their server, not on your client.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, RonT asked:

| I have a POP3, which dosn't support out of office replay.
| How or who do I contact to chage this so I can have Out of office
| replay

0
MillyS (3228)
6/4/2006 8:12:08 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107/en-us
--
Brian Tillman
0

"RonT" <RonT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a POP3, which dosn't support out of office replay.
> How or who do I contact to chage this so I can have Out of office replay

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?