How to set Page Layout View as default when composing new eMail message?

Hi,

I'm using Outlook 2003 (German) with MS Office Word as my E-Mail Editor.

When composing a new eMail message, default view is always "Normal". I would
like it to be "Page Layout" (or "Print Layout" in some Word version, I
guess).
I tried serveral things, from changing different templates (email.dot,
normal.dot, mail.oft) to changing the Form for messages. But I didn't find a
way to change the view here, because it's in Outlook style, not Word.
And I didn't find any setting in Word for it.

How can I change the default View?
And which template is used for new messages by Outlook 2003 with Word as
Editor? Is it a simple .dot File? Which one?

Thanks so much in advance,

Henning

0
hm774 (1)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

How do I create a rule for blank messages?
I have started getting SPAM messages that have no subject and no "from" so I can't seem to create a rule to delete them. header as seen by outlook 2007--- Return-Path: <SRS0=ovPEsT=PD=staciachambers.com=sales@yourhostingaccount.com> Delivered-To: sissonfa-bob@sissonfamily.com Received: (qmail 70749 invoked from network); 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO mailout08.yourhostingaccount.com) (65.254.253.233) by st136.startlogic.com with SMTP; 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from mailscan16.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.16] helo=mailscan16.you...

New Implementation

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email