how to send outgoing and incoming message to my gmail account automatically

hi
I use win 98 se.
and Microsoft Outlook express 6.

When I send  a mail or take a mail in Outlook express 6, can i forward
this mails to my gmail addres automatically? Does outlook express 6
have this type property?  and can you explain how to do it?

note: I know i can forward mails to gmail adress manually. but i want
outlook express to do it automatically if it is possible?

thanks in advance.

0
gilevgi (1)

gilevgi <gilevgi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use win 98 se.
> and Microsoft Outlook express 6.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup, like
--
Brian Tillman
0

Message Lost!!
Hi, My thread sends MESSAGE to his main window during a "for". App gets this message via PreTranslateMessage() function and i've noticed that some message have been lost.. During Debug i usually write to OutPutWindow and each time a custom message arrive i put a string on debug window, now: -- Right message sequence MESSAGE 65004: wParam 0 - xParam1:12 - xParam2:1 - xParam3:0 - szParam: MESSAGE 65004: wParam 0 - xParam1:12 - xParam2:3 - xParam3:0 - szParam: MESSAGE 65004: wParam 0 - xParam1:12 - xParam2:0 - xParam3:0 - szParam: in some cases i lost one or two message, ...

Applying message rules to incoming mail
I have set up specific rules to prevent messages with certian words from loading to my computer from the srver but they are coming in anyway. I have tried all options as to where they should go. I cannot get the rules to automatically apply. Have to go in to Message Rules and hit Apply Now to make it work each time What am I not doing or doing wrong. Are these rules with words in the message body? Delete it from server won't work because the message has to be downloaded before the rule can read the message body. In general: Have all rules that Delete it from server fir...

Exch 2003 - Stopped MTA Stacks Service
We've got two Exchange 2003 servers in native mode. I had read that you don't need the MTA Stacks service running in this configuration, so I stopped the service on both boxes yesterday. I came in this morning and there were hundreds of emails queued up on both servers queues to each other. When I highlighted the queue on one of the servers it said the other server was unreachable. I then found that we had no DNS entries for these servers in our AD DNS. I added them, and also added MX records and mail started flowing between them again. Does the MTA Stacks service provide some kind of ...

Outlook 2007
I am trying to set up a receipt to where if someone sends me an email, my email will automatically write them back some kind of acknowledgement email advising them that their email was received and will be answered in 2-3 business days. Any ideas if this can be done???? Thanks!!! "Senor Martinez" <SenorMartinez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8635126F-BD00-4B87-BEA2-F5F39AADEF64@microsoft.com... >I am trying to set up a receipt to where if someone sends me an email, my > email will automatically write them back some kind of acknowledgement...

error messages after install
I have installed the server software on a box running Small Business Server. I have installed the client software on all the desktops and clients. All the clients can connect except one. When the user starts Outlook, the following two error messages pop up. 1. Microsoft CRM The use ID associated with the current records is not valid. 2. Microsoft CRM An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM funtionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your administrator if errors persists. the ID is correct. the user ID setup for CRM is the same as the Windows login ID. Restarting Outlook pro...

Send Do Not Send

(right click)>Send To>Mail Recipient... not working...?
On my computer at work, I noticed today that if I right click on a file, choose send to: "Mail Recipient" , instead of bringing up a new email loaded with the file etc... it brings up my MSN Explorer log on screen. I checked and I do have Outlook set as the default email client so why is not acting correctly? I have the same setup at home and it works correctly (brings up a new email loaded with an attached file of choice). is there a way to choose somewhere (setting, registry etc) what comes up when I right click menu -send to- mail recipient? "99XJ" <rnwrede...

SBS2003
Hello, One of my coworkers tried to send a 15MB attachment one time and it didn't get through. Roughly after that, the sending from Exchange server has been very slow. It will take about 15 - 30 minutes to send a message. I've checked the event log and Queue folder, I didn't see anything. Please advise. Thanks, Jerry ...

Debug Assertion Failed Message in afx.inl at line122 & afshtml.inl file at line 57
Hi, I am getting some Debug Assertion Failed in afx.inl at line 122 and in afxhtml.inl at line 57 Messages on PCs. If i do "Rebuild all" again on my PC then the code starts working. But it gives "Debug Assertion Failed message of afx.inl file at line 122" on other PC. And if i do "Rebuild All" on that second PC then it gives "Debug Assertion Failed message of afxhtml.inl file at line 57" on my PC. It is a debug build. If i take the exe and create a installer then also the installer works on many PCs but gives the message of afx.inl file. The afx.inl li...

Many accounts
Hi, Today all outgoing email is put in the same folder regardless which email postbox used as addresser. I would like outgoing email to be placed in the "sent"- folder for each postbox, how? Ola Do you have Exchange installed ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Ola Osteh´┐Żvel" <ola.ostehoevel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d00656f5-6858-4fb2-a2...

Automatic Date in Word Document
I need to create a document that I will be sent as an attachment to an email. I want the document to automatically reflect the date the document was sent. I do want to open the document itself. How do I do this? Thank you. -- valerie The only dates that are available to you are 1. A date that you manually enter into the document 2. The date on which the document was created (by use of the { CREATEDATE } field 3. The date that the document was last saved (by use of the { SAVEDATE } field 4. The date upon which the document was printed ( by use of the { PRINTDATE...

How do I make incoming messages that are unread bold in my inbox?
I used to have all incoming messages bold faced before I opened them. All of a sudden, that stopped. How do I get the new incoming, unread messages bold again? What version of Outlook are you using? That's a Conditional Formatting rule that does that - how to reset it will depend slightly on what version of Outlook you're using. What if you go to View | Current View, what view does it say you're using? Messages? If you click View | Current View | Define Views you can click the "Reset..." button to reset the default views to default - keeping in mind ...

ER diagram for Project Account module?
Does anyone happen to know if/where I can find an ER diagram for the tables of the Project Account module? Thanks ...

deleting sent messages from OE
All of a sudden I cannot delete unwanted sent messages from my sent file.any suggestions?? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress for OE 6.x microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh versio...

catch the incoming message event on a public folder
Hello, Is it possible to catch the incoming message event when a new message arrives into a public folder, and run an external exe file? Thanks. ...

Account Balance Report bug?
I think what I'm experiencing is similar to the Net Worth report bug discussed here. I've discovered that the Account Balance report does not accurately reflect balances for previous days. Whatever date is picked in the report customization window, the balance is reported as the current days balance. Are these bugs related, and are there solutions? Anyone else experiencing this problem? In microsoft.public.money, David B wrote: >I think what I'm experiencing is similar to the Net Worth report bug >discussed here. I've discovered that the Account Balance report do...

Cannot send mails through Outlook
Good Day, Our Exchange 2003 Server with Service Pack 1 on a Server 2003 machine without Service Pack 1 is on the fritz. We were having problems with the SMTP protocol not responding after an hour or so and decided to try to replicate the server to a new server on the network. The server was installed and we tried to use Vertitas Backup Exec 9.1 to restore a backup of our Exchange First Information Store to that server. Veritas errored out saying that: "Restore - \\CARLMAIL\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group Error: The database Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE) must be creat...

Account History chart in Money 2005
I've just upgraded to Money 2005 and I can't find my favourite chart that I used to use in Money 2001. It was an account history over time line chart with multiple accounts and with each account represented by it's own line. I've found the report in 2005 that lets you view one report at a time as a line chart or multiple accounts added to together into a single line, but I can't find or cutomise a report so that it has a multiple accounts on multiple lines. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks Cash Flow Forecast? Susan "X201" <X201@clara.co.uk> wrote in me...

Reading Outlook Express HTLM Message
I was sent a message in HTML and only code is shown when I open mail using Outlook Express. How do I change settings to view message? Tom Witt <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was sent a message in HTML and only code is shown when > I open mail using Outlook Express. How do I change > settings to view message? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

can't delete messages in OL2000
Beginning today I can't delete any messages in OL2000. I get the message "The messaging interdace has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Restarting OL had no effect. Neither did rebooting the system (WinXP Home, latest updates to XP and Office), doing a System Restore to before yesterday's MS auto update, disabling Norton Internet Security 2005. Any ideas? I'd rather not go through the hassle of uninstall/reinstall Office 2000 if possible -szt Are you using a PST? What size is it? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked,...

I am trying to send an html email from Publisher but it won't let
Why is this? When I have used it in the past, on a different machine, you click on file > Send E-mail > Send as HTML. However this option is not there, and the only option is to add as attachment. Any help would be greatly appreciated! many thanks Could be that you are trying to use an older version of Outlook than Publisher's version. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Robskils" <Robskils@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65D11FAF-D727-4D0F-BAFD-08E0A7C92D94@micros...

Income budgeting
I am using Money 2004, and noticed recently that somehow a budget amount for overtime pay is appearing on my monthly budget reports. I've tried to edit the budget, but cannot find where this figure is coming from. The figures I see on the edit page show zero dollars budgeted for overtime. I must say that I don not care for xome of the extra 'help' that you get with this package. I wouldn't mind so much if the software would give you a suggestion based on history, then let you choose whether or not to use the information. I find it frustrating to have spend time figur...

Retrive deleted account and folders (exchange)
I have deleted the ms exchange account from outlook 2002 (XP), and that function deleted also all of may inbox,sent,... folders. Is there a option to retrive all the deleted folders?=???? brgds, jan If you were storing all your data in the Exchange mailbox, just add the Exchange account back into Outlook. jan wrote: > I have deleted the ms exchange account from outlook 2002 > (XP), and that function deleted also all of may > inbox,sent,... folders. Is there a option to retrive all > the deleted folders?=???? > > brgds, jan ...

Sending with attachment problem
Hi: can someone point me in the right direction. I have used outlook for years and had few problems. However, all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, I cant send mail when there is an attachments. It sends mail with NO attachment, but stalls when there is an attachment and wont connect to the server. Suggestions>>>?? John Baker ...

multiple e mail accounts
hi just moving over from tbird, there i had my multiple e mail accounts all feeding into one inbox....can i do it with mail? cheers ian No, not without using rules to move messages. But you can use the Quickviews to "See" all the messages in one Inbox, etc. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "ian t" <ian t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A843479F-5CDE-4F22-9D92-D34C0554B9D0@microsoft.com... > hi just moving over from tbird, there i had my multiple e mail accounts > all > f...