How to send email to multiple recipients?

I just set up a new email acct in Outlook but I cannot send emails to
multiple recipients.

I must be missing something in the set up. Outlook '03.

Paul
0
Paul297 (622)

"paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just set up a new email acct in Outlook but I cannot send emails to
> multiple recipients.
>
> I must be missing something in the set up. Outlook '03.
>
> Paul

"My car is broke."  And you expect the shop to know what to work on
based on that?  Details please.  You got no errors that you can report
here?  How many recipients?  How do you know the e-mails didn't send?

Post your replies to the newsgroup.  Share with others.
E-mail:  vanguard_help AT yahoo.com  (append "#NEWS#" to Subject)

Vanguard
1/7/2005 1:16:42 AM
paul <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I just set up a new email acct in Outlook but I cannot send emails to
> multiple recipients.

Ask once and wait for an answer.  See your previous thread for some
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

Sending the variable to a query as a criteria
Hello, I can send a value as a criteria to a specific query if it is a text of a textbox, combobax, label etc. But, i wonder if i can send a variable to a guery... I mean, such as... dim a as integer a= me.texbox3.value requery xxx... And in xxx, there should be column, for ex. xyz that has the criteria a.. But it does not work :( How can i do it? thanks... SupperDuck wrote: > Hello, > > I can send a value as a criteria to a specific query if it is a text > of a textbox, combobax, label etc. > > But, i wonder if i can send a variable to a guery... Create a us...

Promoting emails without email Router
I'm trying to implement the CRM and, due to infraestructure problems, I can't install the CRM Email Router. I intalled the CRM and clients with SFO. When I try to promote an incoming email i can do it without problems. But when I try to promote an outgoing email (from the sent items), a message appears saying "An error ocurred when trying to promote the email. Try again". What should I do to promote a sent email without the email router. Thanks in advance -- Carlos ...

Need HELP Outlook and Roadrunner
I'm new to Roadrunner. I can send with no problems but I can only receive in the Road Runner web mail, not Outlook. pop3 = pop-server.roadrunner.com smtp = smtp-server.roadrunner.com Thanks Mark Have you verified with RR that the POP server name is correct? They should have the correct settings on their website. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "MWB" wrote: > I'm new to Roadrunner. > > > I can send with no problems but I can only receive in the Road Runner web > mail, not Outlo...

outgoing email stopped working
My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, although I can still receive email fine. I've been through text support with my ISP (prodigy/SBC) and they say it is an outlook problem. Any suggestions? Julie Fairchild What errors do you get? Julie wrote: > My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, although I > can still receive email fine. I've been through text > support with my ISP (prodigy/SBC) and they say it is an > outlook problem. Any suggestions? > > Julie Fairchild >-----Original Message----- >My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, a...

Email forwarding routed to wrong mailbox
I have configured MS Exchange Server 2003 to route emails to individual mailboxes. We have just started forwarding emails from a new domain to our existing domain, these emails are all arriving in my mailbox rather than being routed to the correct mailboxes. Can anyone help? Is this SBS? Do you have the POP3 connector configured? Do you have journaling configured to route to your mailbox? Is your ISP sending the messages to your mailbox? What do the message tracking logs show? What do the SMTP protocol logs show? "Roger Morbey" <RogerMorbey@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Junk Email Auto Delete Question
I right click on an email and put on the junk email sender's list. It just sits there. Is it supposed to automatically delete? Also, if that address comes in in the future, is is supposed to automatically delete? I have several email addresses that I have put in the list, but they show up in my InBox anyway. I don't want them simply colored with Organize. I want them to be deleted! Thank you. Office XP Pro. Do you have the junk mail rule configured to delete or to colorize the message? You need to configure it to delete... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach You...

How do I include attachments that go with deleted and sent emails.
On Outlook Express, my saved and deleted emails included any attachments that came with them. In Outlook 2007, it deletes the attachments. Then if something happens and I need to find those attachments, they are gone. How can I make Outlook 2007 retain any attachments that go with email messages, even after they are moved to the "sent" and "deleted" files? Outlook 2007 does not remove attachments from items in your mail folders. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick....

Blackberry email tracking in crm 4.0
Hi, can anyone tell me if blackberry emails are supposed to automatically track within CRM 4.0? We are tracking emails through outlook into crm fine but BB emails are not tracking for some reason. We have our own BES and exchange server. I know you can buy 3rd party software but according to one of the reps of that company, he claimed it should be tracking by itself w/out 3rd party. Is anyone sucessfully doing this? thank you! I am no expert, but I have been working with BB/BES and CRM and up till now what I seen is that email already marked for tracking (i.e. a reply to one marked as t...

How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007?
How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? "maxwelton" <maxwelton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023F67EB-8140-44B3-903B-2E7611B4068F@microsoft.com... > How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? Select them and press Delete? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Multiple Vlookups
Hi, Currently i have a large list of insurance sales agents & have t record their sales on a daily basis. I have a spreadsheet for each week with a total at the end & also hav a monthly sheet vlookuping each total of each week Is there anyway i can reduce the large vlookup formula that i =vlookup(x,wk1,1)+vlookup(x,wk2,1) etc etc. I also have each week o day references to a list of sales agents as this can change daily which requires me to open up each weeks spreadsheet or the monthly on doesnt update correctly please help as each files is around 1mb n very slow Cheers mik -- mi...

Adding SMTP addresses to multiple users
Is there a way to add a new smtp address to a group of existing users (2000+) in an Exchange Organization / Active Directory Domain? Thanks. Why not create a Recipient Policy? Alternatively, check out admodify.net. http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=f5cbbfa9-e46b-4a7a-8ed8-3e44523f32e2 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "bj" <bj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE17E582-AA51-4FE1-859E-89CD6668770C@microsoft.com... > Is there a...

repeating custom headers on multiple pages
H I apologize in advance for such a stupid question but i have searched every help file and cant find any mention I have a workbook with 5 sheets and i want the same custom heading to print on each sheet I tried selecting all sheets going into print preview and adding the header but it only prints on the first page my brain refuses to believe that i actually have to go to each sheet and retype the header and footer please tell me i am wrong and also how i can accomplish this task ti Jeff Jeff, Using Headers and Footers should repeat the header on every page. Care to contact me and discuss i...

Saving a record on a form to multiple places
Here is what I think will be an easy question, but im not sure... Lets say I have a databasee, which i do. Lets say that on my main form, I have a text box called "company". On the same form, I have command buttons that link to other forms that have to do with this company, but they are too numerous to put all on subforms within this form, as I was instructed to make the forms less cluttered. When I enter a new company's name in the text box, as if im adding it for the first time, I would like it to update that field to other tables as well, which all contain that companies n...

ok send messages

CRM4 CU8 Delete Failed Bulk Email notice in System Job list
Standard CRM 4 install. I have been cleaning the Systems Jobs list and discovered that there are a lot of entries for Failed Bulk Email send. I cannot remove the entries it throws an error and suggests I ask Microsoft. I can remove the successful Bulk sends. Any hints on how to clear out the failed Email bulk send reports? Robert ...

finder search across multiple xls for one term
I have about 400 spreadsheets nested in various folders on a single hard drive. Trying to find a long forgotten spreadsheet, which I can only identify by a value it contains. Let's say it's 114,167.18 I've used OSX 10.6.2 finder search with 'contains' and at first it yields nothing. When I lose the comma, ie 114167.18, several .xlsx spreadsheets appear as containing that value. Great! Trouble is, I need the original spreadsheet with that value and it's an older document, listed .xls as opposed to .xlsx It seems OSX 10.6.2 finder cannot look inside .x...

grant "send as' to security group
Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2000 Server, AD is Mixed Mode. Anyway to setup the 'send on behalf of' permissions to apply to an entire security group as opposed to having to specify each individual user? For example, a doctor's office has 15 doctors with email accounts. At any given time there may be as many as 10 additional people accessing that users mailbox and needing to be able to send email out and have it appear as being from the doctor (don't even get me started on HIPAA with this, they've been told). The respective users have already been defined into secu...

Sending a report to word then mailing it.
is there a way to send a report by email as a word doc. i have messed about with the button wizard and managed to get the report to attach to an email. the only thing is it only attached as a rtf, txt or html file. and these do not show the report as it appears on access. how can i do it, so the recipient can print it off sa it is on my screen. Cheers To get the exact same report you need to export to Snapshot Format (viewer & add-in Downloadable from microsoft) Pieter "Steve Moss" <SteveMoss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED6150E8-C397-4D2F-...

Multiple Combo box in a form
i'm have a form. i want to do three combo box. one is customer, one is partID and one is process. this three combo box are from three different table. there are customer table, part master table and process table. i want to do like this. if i choose one of the customer from the combo box, then when i go to the partID combo box, then i want it just show out whatever the part which belong to that customer only. others customer's part wont be in the list. then when i click on the process combo box, then i just want the combo box show out the process which is belong to that partID w...

Email disappears sometimes !?
I have a problem. It seems like incoming mail sometimes disappears. Finally I traced some of the missing e-mails and it appears that the all have arrived at the server. Using the Message Tracking Center learns the following. SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing. SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue. There is no more than this for the disappearing mail. A normal delivered mail shows the following: SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing. SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue. SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer. SMTP: Message Deliverd Locally to <...

Moving recipients from one container to another
My predecessor created a couple of individual mailboxes, while viewing the Groups container. So now I have two individuals who are listed with the groups. This isn't that much of an admin problem as it is a user problem, when they use the Recipients view of the address book (those two don't show up). Is there a way to move those two recipients into the Recipients container? You can use the Import/Export functionality in the Administrator Program: 160179 XADM: How to Move a User to a Different Recipient Container http://support.microsoft.com/?id=160179 Thanks, Fitz Crittle ...

How to send a Publisher file via e-mail
I would like to be able to send flyers (made with Publisher 2000) via e-mail to our clients but many recipients do not have publisher in order to open the attachment. does anyone have any suggestions? PDF is the way to do it. No other satisfactory method. -- Might be the simplistic answer but.... Convert then to PDF first. ther's no reader available for Publisher but Adobe Acrobat is free everywhere. -- Best Regards, Bill Frost. Liverpool. U.K. (Outgoing mail Virus checked by Norton AV 2002) "Cathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E21...

Email can't send messages, but still receives them
Hi. This issue spontaneously started last night. Around 11PM, I was able to send an email just fine, but then around 11:15PM I received the following message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pics', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Since then, the email has been sitting in my Outbox. I've tried restarting Windows Mail and hitting S...

Confused about Outlook deleting my emails
Long story short, old computer went down a week ago. Got new one and am using my Office 2003 software for the time being. I am now using Outlook for the first time in many years (for some reason Earthlink Total Access doesn't work with Vista systems) and was going thru all the emails I had stored to determine where to premanently store them on the new system. These were all listed in Outlook when I left for work 6 hrs ago. Now all emails prior to last Sunday are missing from the Inbox - over 400 - are suddenly not there. The far right column shows the word None in it for all the...