How to reply to an email in a public folder, using a general email address

Hi,

I'm working on a support desk which handles incoming
enquiries via a public inbox which can be viewed by the
whole support team.  What I want to be able to do is
reply to these messages using a different email address
to normal (ie. changing the from address).  This is very
easy in Outlook Express but I'm not sure how to do this
in Outlook 2000.

Thanks

"Charles" <cwilson@rm.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a support desk which handles incoming
> enquiries via a public inbox which can be viewed by the
> whole support team.  What I want to be able to do is
> reply to these messages using a different email address
> to normal (ie. changing the from address).  This is very
> easy in Outlook Express but I'm not sure how to do this
> in Outlook 2000.
>
> Thanks

Hello Charles,

in Outlook 2002 i think it is not possible, maybe with different Profiles.
In Outlook 2002 you can select different email accounts. I think you have to
upgrate to OL2002.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook pst file with several users: Public OutLook

0
ovukovics (53)

invalid email address

Using Relative path for XML data file?