how to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book are "safe
sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without block as spam.

Thank you.

ay <nospam-jgy2001-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?
>
> That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book
> are "safe sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without
> block as spam.

Version of Outlook?  For OL 2003, click Actions>Junk E-mail>Junk E-mail
Options>Safe Senders.  Check the box labeled "Also trust e-mail from my
Contacts".
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
> How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?
>>
>> That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book
>> are "safe sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without
>> block as spam.
>
> Version of Outlook?  For OL 2003, click Actions>Junk E-mail>Junk E-mail
> Options>Safe Senders.  Check the box labeled "Also trust e-mail from my
> Contacts".
> --
> Brian Tillman

Thanks Brian. Yes, I have Outlook 2003.
But this "safe sender" only allows me to "add" email address manually one at
a time.
Does Microsoft have any smart to allow all email addresses in my address
book to be safe sender by default? Guess not, huh?

ay <nospam-jgy2001-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

> But this "safe sender" only allows me to "add" email address manually
> one at a time.
> Does Microsoft have any smart to allow all email addresses in my
> address book to be safe sender by default? Guess not, huh?

Your Contacts ARE your "address book".  Outlook doesn't have an address
book.  By checking the box I mentioned, you're telling Outlook to trust any
address that is in your Contacts.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Why don't I receive emails from some of my safe senders?
We installed Outlook Connector in December. Since that time we have at least 4 people that we no longer receive the emails that they send. They are on our safe sender and safe recipients list. "stumped" <stumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB6C27DD-7A77-4736-9FCF-FD5A4C2AF59D@microsoft.com... > We installed Outlook Connector in December. Since that time we have at > least > 4 people that we no longer receive the emails that they send. They are on > our safe sender and safe recipients list. I doubt your safe sender list has ...

Outlook 2007 Safe Senders still go to Junk Mail
I see discussion of this but no resolution. I have Office 2007, and senders who have been marked as safe continue to go to Junk mail folder. I am using the "No Filters" option, but this makes no difference. Does anyone have a work around? -- pjsm61 ...

How to add safe sender in exchange server?
In outlook, if an email fall into the junk mail box. you have an option to put that into a safe sender list. So that it will not put in the junk mail box again the next time recieve. I wonder there is an option set in the Exchange Server, so that the user don't need to do that? In E2K3, the user must request that the administrator add the sender to a safe sender list. This is coming in E2K7, though. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com "Terrence Chan" <TerrenceChan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D17782E9-1B69-43AD-B27A-A6B7A...

IMF deletes mail from safe senders
We have an Ex2003 sp2 server. My boss added my email address to his safe senders list. He also added my domain. He's also ticked Also trust e-mail from my Contacts and Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Sender's list. After watching him do this, I sent him and email and he didn't get it. I got on to the Ex server and message tracking showed the IMF deleted it. What's going on? Is the IMF broken? Thanks, Neal All that safe senders stuff applies only to messages blocked at the store, not the gateway. -Peter "Neal" <neal@apoyar.net> wr...

safe senders list #2
I am trying to import my contacts to the safe senders list in Outlook 2003. I 'export to a file' the contacts folder but when I try to import it to the safe senders list it will only accept '.txt' files, which is not an option when creating a backup in the export utility. Any thoughts? ...

Safe sendershould not go to junk mail
Hi, I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox). This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp. The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.) Question: How can I turn off this filt...

Mail rule based on "safe senders"?
Does Outlook 2003 have the ability to create a mail rule sensitive to whether or not the originator (or their domain) is a "Safe sender"? My very last rule dumps mail from people who are not in my address book into folder "Unknown origin". There's a class of sender that I'd like to exempt from this rule, without putting them in my address book. Using the "Safe Sender" mechanism seems the ideal tool for this, but I can't see how to use it in my rules. -- Steve Swift http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html http://www.ringers.org.uk You could put e...

Outlook 2007 Junk Mail Safe Senders List via Group Policy
I am attempting to add a safe senders list referencing Tech Net document 'Configure junk e-mail settings in Outook 2007'. I have created a very small list text file which contains a few domains I wish to whitelist. I have created the Group Policy and can edit other settings, such as Security Level -- and it works great. However, I cannot get the portion of the group policy which pertains to the safesenders.txt file - referenced by the GP option 'Specify Path to Safe Senders List' to work. I am running Windows 2003 SP1 and the client is Windows 7/Outlook 2007. ...

Outlook and safe senders
I am using Office 2007 professional and Outlook. When I receive mails some of them only show the header and I have to right click on the mail and go to the junk mail item and marked as "add to safe sender" list. Then I have to close Outlook and go back again in order to read the mail. The problem is that all these mail addresses are already in my safe sender list but Outlook seems to ignore that. How can I resolve this issue? I am using Avira anti virus and disabling it does not solve the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated Thanx You are saying that they are being r...

SPAM Filter / Safe Sender's List Not Working??
I have a few users which have emails from "good" sources that are being directed to the SPAM folder in their Outlook 2003. Within the Exchange 2003 Manager I have listed the @domain.com as a "Safe Sender". I have also tried having the user add the sender to "safe Sender" and "Safe Domain" in their outlook clients, but the messages are STILL going to the SPAM folder? I can't find any solutions from the knowledge base but maybe someone can help? -- Rob Burns Network Admin Do you have any server-side anti-spam software deployed? IMF? Other 3...

Way to access safe senders list with a rule?
I'm hoping that someone can help with this. Is there a way to access the safe senders list so that the list can be used in a rule? ie: if sender is on safe senders list, move email to a particular folder? Thanks for any advice. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond no, not unless they are in the address book too. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlo...

Site adds itself to 'Safe Senders' list in Outlook'03
Hello - I am wondering how to stop, what I assume is a script in an e-mail, from adding it's domain name to the Junk Mail Filter's "Safe Senders" list. Is it possible without disabling all scripts? Thanks, Dan Dan Green <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am wondering how to stop, what I assume is a script in > an e-mail, from adding it's domain name to the Junk Mail > Filter's "Safe Senders" list. Is it possible without > disabling all scripts? Read your mail in the "Restricted sites" zone. Tools>Options&...

Foolproof safe senders list?
I am running Outllook 2003 in cached mode against an Exchange 2003 server. I want the option of being able to delete certain incoming messages based on content without there being ANY chance of a message from someone on my safe senders list being deleted. This would be SO easy if I could just add "except if the sender is on my safe senders list" conditionality to the conditions that warrant a message being deleted. Is there any trick/workaround that will enable me to have this simple functionality? A.S. The only exception would be or senders in your address book ...

Safe Sender List query Outlook 2003
Under Junk Mail Options, I have ticked the box "Safe List only: Only email from people on your Safe Senders or Safe Recipients List will be delivered to your Inbox". I have just had an email from someone who is NOT on either list. How did that happen? Please update your Outlook to get the latest junk email protection. In case that does not work create a new profile Sharath "Gordon" <gordon@localhost.localdomain> wrote in message news:eoR%23EXjQGHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Under Junk Mail Options, I have ticked the box "Safe List only: Only emai...

Safe Senders going to the Junk Mail folder
This just started a couple of days ago. All of my messages from the safe sender list are going to the junk mail folder. I've checked Windows Live Mail and Hotmail to see if any settings have changed there and they all look correct. Any ideas? Thanks! Are the safe senders in your contacts ?(they should only be one or the other but not both). Have you looked in the blocked senders to determine if senders addresses are not being blocked(blocked email addresses are treated as junk) You might clear out all safe and blocked senders and rebuild them accordingly for future inco...

Recover Safe Senders List
I just reloaded my computer (XP), installed Office (2003), and restored my data (.pst files and Signatures). I'm trying to recover my previous safe senders list, but I can't find where the entries are stored. I did not export the list before the reload. Can anyone tell me where these entries are stored so that I can get them back, please? Thank you for your support, Ron "RonBoris" <RonBoris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46D75BEB-46B4-446D-A95B-EC7A60614CCE@microsoft.com... >I just reloaded my computer (XP), installed Office ...

Using Safe Senders list in Rules
I have a rule which moves any email with an attachment to the junk email folder because most are viruses, the problem is when I get an attachment from a valid person it is moved there even though they are in my Safe Senders list in the Junk Email options. Is there a way to make my rule move all messages with attachments except for when the sender is in my Safe Sender list? I guess there needs to be two more options in the Rules list, such dealing with if the sender is in the Junk Email safe or blocked email lists. "James B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

GPO for Pushing out "safe sender" in Outlook 2003 Junk E-Mail
Hello, Our clients are running Outlook 2003 and we recently deployed a new internal online time tracking system. All notification emails being generated by the system are going into the users "Junk E-Mail" folder. I assume the best way to solve this is to add the email address to the "safe senders" list? Is there any way this can be done globally via group policy or template? I do not want to globally turn off the Junk E-mail functionality as I do have users that utilize this function. Any other ideas or suggestions would be great. Thank you, -Mark If you are ...

SPAM Filter still spams a safe sender
I have specified a domain and even the specific email address on the safe senders list.. but it still gets dumped into the spam filter.. here is the code in 'Internet Headers'.. the email address i am receiving from is 'searchalerts@loot.com' X-Apparently-To: wince.pirolli@btinternet.com via 217.12.13.18; Sat, 04 Sep 2004 04:02:32 +0000 X-YahooFilteredBulk: 195.234.240.53 X-Originating-IP: [195.234.240.53] Return-Path: <searchalerts@loot.com> Received: from 195.234.240.53 (EHLO Web-Mail2.associated.co.uk) (195.234.240.53) by mta812.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, ...

Safe senders list
I am using Office XP Outlook 2002. I have been trying to create a "safe senders list" with no success. Can anyone help me? I am going crazy trying to filter out all this SPAM! I can't find any information on a "Safe senders list" in Outlook 2002 but here is the information I was able to find for the Junk E-mail filters in Outlook 2002. Here are some links to articles about working with the Junk E-mail filters, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;298734, and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;286049. I hope this informati...

Group Policy and Outlook 'Safe Senders List'
Scenario: Client has Small Business Server 2003 and Windows XP with a couple of Office XP but mostly Office 2003. A Canon network printer/copier can be used to scan documents and deliver by email. You select the user from a list on the printer and hit the go button, job done. The printer delivers a blank message coming from mail@domain.com and having a PDF attachment. If the user has outlook open and set for alerts on incoming messages they get the 'New mail has arrived, do you wish to view it?' but when hitting 'Yes' the message cannot be found. It cannot be found becau...

Sharing my Safe Senders list in Outlook 2003
I have one computer with multiple logins (accounts) and use Outlook 2003 for my email. I use the same outlook.pst file with all of the users. I’ve had this configuration for years and it works great for me. Now I want to use the Safe Senders and Blocked Senders list for all of the uses on my computer. Unfortunately, it appears that each user has their own Safe Sender and Blocked Sender list. I want to share each list for each user, but can’t figure out how to do it. "joe002" <joe002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:670BF115-79C7-4180-931D-B5642B...

add "safe sender" entry via script
Hey all, how can I add a "safe sender" entry via script or is there a command line I can use to do it? I am looking for something sprcifically unrelated to the UI entry method, something scriptable that I can wrap and deploy to remote workstations in my enterprise. -thanks Version of Outlook? In 2007, you can use the OCT to deploy the junk lists. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips...

Safe Senders
In the Outlook 2003 Junk Mail settings, I am trying to add a domain to the Safe Senders list. Specificially, I'm trying to add "microsoft.com" because I receive newsletters from all different sources. When I try to add just "microsoft.com" (no '@' or anything else) and I click Okay, the '@' seems to be added automatically. I do not know if this is expected behavior. According to the instructions, you should be able to add just a domain name, but "@microsoft.com" and "microsoft.com" are obviously different. Anyone know anythi...

Where are safe senders stored?
I installed the beta on a fresh Win 7 install and my safe & blocked senders are here. Are they stored as part of my Live profile in the cloud? If this was a clean install(empty drive) of Windows and WLMail then = those lists(blocked and safe) came from the cloud after signing=20 on to Windows Live with the same Live ID. If the Live ID is a Hotmail type account(hotmail, msn, live.com or = similar derivatvie-live.ca, live.nl etc then both list can be=20 accessed via the Hotmail web UI/Options/More Options. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "osu9400" wrote in mess...