How to keep mail on the pop server when checking with Outlook

Hi Everyone,

I have two machines.

1 Macintosh that I can set to leave the message on the
server.

2 A PC that whenever I check mail it deletes all messages
on the server.

How do I set the PC to leave the messages on the server??

Jeff
0
moss1 (1)

In your POP account properties in Outlook.

Note - you're gonna have to delete the messages from the server
somewhere/sometime, or your mailbox will get full & start bouncing mail.

J. Moss wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have two machines.
>
> 1 Macintosh that I can set to leave the message on the
> server.
>
> 2 A PC that whenever I check mail it deletes all messages
> on the server.
>
> How do I set the PC to leave the messages on the server??
>
> Jeff

0
lanwench (7567)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Reporting from Project Server

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

ACH Check Conversion at POS anybody doing this?
I am currently setting up Check verification or maybe we will use ACH check conversion. I would appreciate any advice or warnings from users who have tried and failed or tried and tried and tried and finally suceeded. We have been trying to get Positive and Abanco and Geti to get echeck verification running for 2 months still no luck. -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP ...