how to increase mail box to receive large messages using outlook ?

I am having messages bounced saying mail box not large enough -- how do I fix
this ?? Thanks Chris

speak to your email admin - if they are messages you send, speak to the
recipient so they can ask their admin. (but don;t hold your breath that
you'll get it increased)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Chris" <Chris @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having messages bounced saying mail box not large enough -- how do I
>fix
> this ?? Thanks Chris

0
dianenws (1904)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

message delivery problems

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Outlook Recall Msg Process