how to import outlook/office 2003 messages to outlook express

I have outlook 2003 on my desktop which saves messages
in .pst file & on my notebook I have outlookexpress.
Pls tell me how to import messages /folder from
outlook2003 to my outlookexpress
Regards,
Attique

0
anonymous (74722)

On Sun, 16 May 2004 08:03:58 -0700, "attique"

>I have outlook 2003 on my desktop which saves messages
>in .pst file & on my notebook I have outlookexpress.
>Pls tell me how to import messages /folder from
>outlook2003 to my outlookexpress

If you don't have Outlook on your notebook, you can't transfer the data
directly. What you could do is to import from Outlook to Outlook Express on
your desktop, then transfer the data from Outlook Express on your desktop to
Outlook Express on your notebook.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Outlook 2002
News Client (Text): Fort´┐Ż Agent 2.0   www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2   www.newsrover.com

0
UseNewsgroup (155)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003

Message comes as an attachment