how to get rid of DASL/SQL/DAV filter in task pane?

I use the task pane in my calendar view (Outlook 2002). I
have a filter set up so that completed tasks are not
shown, and this has worked fine for years. However, over
the past few months, Outlook has insisted on instating
a "DASL filter," the details of which show up in the SQL
tab of the Filter dialog as

("DAV:isfolder" = false AND "DAV:ishidden" = false) AND
("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/id/{00062003-0000-0000-
C000-000000000046}/811c000b" = 0)

When this filter is in effect, future instances of
recurring tasks are not displayed in the task pane. This
is not the desired behavior. I can go in and turn off the
DASL filter and reinstate my own Completed=No filter, but
the DASL filter keeps coming back!

How do I get rid of it?

Thanks!

- Bowen

0
bowen1777 (1)

File not getting deleted.
Hi, In my application I am downloading a files with the help curllib library. After downloading I am calculating the MD5 of for the file and checking it with MD5 I am having if that is not getting matchaed then I am deleting the file. Now I am facing a problem that, with certain files when downloaded and MD5 is not getting matched they are not getting deleted. after download I am closing the file with fclose() (it returns success in all the cases) and then deleting with SHFileOperation() api. With cases where file is not getting deleted my observation was fclose() was taking 5-6 second...

Storing all Word doc's in the same icon in the task bar
When I have many documents open as well as Explorer, email and text files, there are quite a number of icons in my task bar. So why not collect all word documents in one word icon (and, for that sake, all excell doc in the same excel icon and all power point documents in the same power point icon..). That would make it more tidy. One step further would be to collect all word documents in the same window using tabs like in IE7+. I am a bit surprised why this is not already done in Word 2007. Or is it possible to configure it like that? ---------------- This post is a suggesti...

Modifying Report Filter
How do I modify the report filter such that I can include a user defined field from the Customer Field of the Configuration GUI? I would like to be able to generate reports by filtering on a Numeric Field. Any assistance in this matter would be deeply appreciated. Eric, If you want to use Crystal Reports under the Utilities menu select the Customer.def "Eric Fiore" <EricFiore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11AA6EEE-9046-4B0C-82F2-CC491D1142FC@microsoft.com... > How do I modify the report filter such that I can include a user defined > field from the...

Getting started tabs
I installed the getting started tab in MS Office 2007 and it does not show up when I open word . The same for Powerpoint and Excel. Any ideas? See the "Important before you download:" information at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=F587370C-FDAE-4EDE-B528-AC58031A5DFF&displaylang=en -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C73D97D3-F091-4F5F-AB24-B...

Using Access for SQL data tweaking
Hi, I read the thread about the dangers of going in with Microsoft Access and using the grid/queries format to modify RMS data. I see that it can be done if you are willing to take the risks of bypassing the verification checks performed by RMS. However, what I don't quite get is how to make Access talk to the SQL database to begin with! I am using SQL Server Express 2005 (only works with the latest hotfix for RMS; that's an alligator I think is already licked) and Access 97. All I'm aware of to try is just directly attempting to open the .mdb with Access, but it doesn&#...

Best way to set up Query to get a percentage
I have a "classified" field that is a yes/no check box to determine if a supplier has been classified or not. I need to get the sum of suppliers that are and are not classified and then I need to get a percentage of suppliers who is and who isn't classified from the total suppliers. I also want to be able to chart this without exporting to Excel. Any ideas on the best way to set this up? Marc - You can do that in a query. Change the fields and table names to be yours: SELECT Sum(IIf([Classifed],1,0)) AS Yes_Count, Count(SupplierID) AS Total_Count, Sum(IIf([C...

How to get back deleted mails?
hi I've deleted mails in my Outlook, and someone else has emptied my outlook mail garbage. Is there any way to get those mails back? Or maybe a tool to scan the disk and getback all the deleted files? Or any other solution. Thanks http://www.recovermyfiles.com/Recover_deleted_email.html http://www.iolo.com/sr/tool.cfm?tool=22 "mastergoddot" <mastergoddot@free.fr> wrote in message news:0c1d01c3a214$dc2258f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > hi > > I've deleted mails in my Outlook, and someone else has > emptied my outlook mail garbage. > > Is there any way ...

Connection Filter
A large amount of my garbage mail come from areas I don't expect to ever connect with (218, 222, etc). Can I add a deny to deny the entire rage of addresses? You can't use ranges as per http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261087/en-us In general this is because it is not a good idea. Nue "Charlie Smith" <CharlieSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:732E5F9E-2E85-48ED-A73B-F62BE32498E7@microsoft.com... >A large amount of my garbage mail come from areas I don't expect to ever > connect with (218, 222, etc). Can I add a deny to deny the entire...

vbscript to get photos from ldap provider
Hi All.... I'm trying to connect to an ldap provider and pull user photos and save them to file. The vbscript i'm using runs fine (kinda sorta). It does connect and pull the photos out and saves them to file, but it only pulls the first 500 users and then I get this error "Provider: The size limit for this request was exceeded." I've tried playing around with the provider and page size to no avail. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice! ################################################################### ' Set path to save picture slocal=&quo...

SQL Table for Customer Accounts Maintenance Screen
I can't seem to locate the table for the Customer Accounts Maintenance Screen. Does anyone know where these accounts are stored in the database? CN7564: The Account Indexes for these accounts are stored in the RM00101 table in the following fields: RMCSHACC,RMARACC,RMSLSACC,RMIVACC,RMCOSACC,RMTAKACC,RMAVACC,RMFCGACC,RMWRACC,RMSORACC,RMOvrpymtWrtoffAcctIdx Again these fields store the Account Index but if you want to know the account number itself you would simply link/join in the GL00105 table which stores both the Account Index and the Account String (ACTNUMST) in it. I believe...

BD in Access ---> SQL + WinForm in -Net
Hi, sorry for my english, I have a problem of conceptual design of my database, i hope you can help me. This is a shop with a variety of articles (Posters, mobiles, decorative objects among others), which have different characteristics, Plates: size, author, image, ... Moviles: brand, size, weight .... Flashlight: Power, material, color, ... ......... ......... I decided to make a table tblCategoria and another tblArticulo: TblCategoria: id, name, description, picture TblArticulo: id, category, images, prices And here i have the problem, I would like how to save every property of the artic...

filter question
Hi, I have a filter question. column A needs to stay numerical. ( 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc) Columns b to G need to be filtered in order of Client name ( column B) Can this be done? if so, can it be done automatically or with the help of a macro? Thanks, Nigel make sure that column A is numeric and not the result of an equation. select all that you want to stay together while sorted. select <data><sort> and sort by column B "Nigel" wrote: > Hi, > I have a filter question. column A needs to stay numerical. ( 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc) > Columns b to G need to be filtered in...

Access migration to SQL Server
Hello, We maintain a VB6 front-end application using an Access 2000 database. All code and forms are in VB6. The program also uses several queries/reports defined in Access. For corporate reasons we must move to SQL Server right away. Based on our configuration, we're hoping someone can give us a feel for what's involved here. Since we're only using Access for the data we're not sure what an "upsizing" would entail. Can someone point us in the right direction, tell us the main gotchas, etc. Thanks a lot. Teri Welch Hi If you are going to remove access completely...

? CListCtrl::GetColumn To Get Column Name
Hi, I've written an app that's kind of like WinSpy/Spy++ to make adjustments to list controls. It can correctly set an app's list control's modes, alignments, sorting, styles, and extended styles. It can also get the widths of the columns and count of items. The problem is that I cannot seem to get the columns' names. My app uses code like this, where lc is a pointer to the target app's list control: . lc->GetColumnWidth(.); lc->GetItemCount(.); lc->ModifyStyle(.); lc->SetExtendedStyle(.); lc->GetHeaderCtrl()->GetItemCount(); . That a...

Outlook deleting tasks at startup
Hi all, I've just setup Outlook 2007 with Office SP2 in a VMWare Fusion box running Windows 7 Ultimate on a Mac. However, every time I start Outlook it goes through the process of deleting all my tasks and I can't work out why. I have no rules in place that delete anything. There appears to also be no way to stop it. I have to wait until all tasks have been deleted and then go to Deleted Items and copy them all back to Tasks again. Once I've done that, it's fine until I close Outlook and then open it again. I have a PC with exactly the same setup excep...

"Get/Change" Error message Safe Pay
We recently completed upgrading a customer from version 8 to version 10. We get the following error message when we reload transactions in safe pay. "A get/change first operation on table "ME_Void_Checks" failed accessing SQL data. Any help appreciated. Thanks Russ ...

Money 2005
I need to know the proceedure for getting my money back for Money 2005 Premium. Also, will MS delete ALL of my financial information from its servers? Thanks. MS will do nothing to delete your data. It'll probably be there 100 years from now unless you tell Money to delete it. Do this by going into the settings and clearing the setting for Sync with the web--or whatever they call it. I'd look, but I Just Said No to M05 already. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=49 for the 30DMBG question. BTW, the Money development team swears Most Users Prefer all of this stuff. You must ...

CRM 3.0 for current customer...when do I get this?
I have an active service agreement, but still haven't received CRM 3.0, even though I've read here that it shipped December 6. Also, it's not available for download from Customer Source and we're still listed as being licensed for 1.2 only. Can anyone please explain the process for acquiring 3.0? Thank you. It depends on the type of Software Assurance you own (Enterprise licensees will receive the upgrade license and media automatically), but most SA licensees will have to ask their MBS reseller to order the license keys and media, for a nominal fee (shipping and hand...

Getting a Pointer to CFrameWnd
In an SDI application, is there a convenient method to access a pointer to the current Frame Window from within the context of CWinApp? Thanks. > In an SDI application, is there a convenient method to access a pointer to > the current Frame Window from within the context of CWinApp? Thanks. AfxGetMainWnd() --- Ajay Why sure! That'l get it from just about anywhere. Thanks Ajay! "Ajay Kalra" wrote: > > In an SDI application, is there a convenient method to access a pointer to > > the current Frame Window from within the context of CWinApp? Thanks. > &...

user is having a problem getting new email
this started happen recently to one user...when everytime a new email arrives...she wont see it on her inbox until to scroll up or down in outlook or browse to another folders like deleted, sent, etc. i have already reinstall ms office for her and deleted her outlook profiles...but problem still exist. anyone know how to fix this problem? thanks in advance. That means that something is blocking UDP packets from the workstation to the Exchange server. Exchange uses UDP for new mail notifications. Check for client firewall (XP SP2?), or a firewall between the client and server. If i...

"Insert Comment" macro--can't get rid of reviewing pane
I just recently got a new laptop and decided to try Office 2010 while I'm at it. I have a single, simple macro recorded with a key-combo saved to it that will insert a comment. I edit documents and spend MANY hours inserting comments. My macro is simple: Insert Comment. That's it. I just do Alt-W and voila! The comment is inserted, ready for me to type my text into it. In Word 2003, it inserts nicely and neatly. However, in trying to create this same macro in Word 2010, when I actually go to run the macro, it ALWAYS opens up the reviewing pane at the bottom!! And ...

Changing filtering options
I have a table of customers and a table of account managers. Each customer is assigned to an account manager. I want to set up a form where you can choose a customer, but also want to be able to filter that form just for the account manager who is logged in. Note that when the user signs in I assign his identifier into a public function...getmyvariable(). I set up an option group. (1) show all (2) filtered but I am having trouble filtering the combo box based on the option chosen. Am I going about this the wrong way or is there a way to change the query of a combo box based on that...

RPC over HTTP and this is what i get...
Hi all I have exc2003 SP2 and are trying to implement RPC over HTTP to use with laptops. I'm testing it on mine first and this is what i get. Firstly i used this doc http://www.petri.co.il/configure_rpc_over_https_on_a_single_server.htm. i Have winxp pro and outlook2003. When trying to connect via my wireless card i type outlook.exe /rpcdiag in the run box and if i look at the connection dialogue box it shows the following: Servername = the name we use on our network, Type = Directory/Mail, Connection = -- (it physical show the 2 lines --), Status = Connecting. It stays there fo...

How to get Recurring Appointment dates with VBA?
I need to loop through all future Outlook appointment items and populate a table with the date and subject of each appointment. The problem is with recurring apointments - how do I get the recurring dates? If the appointment is NOT recurring, this works: Dim ola As Outlook.AppointmentItem For Each ola In olns.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items If ola.Start > Date Then myDate = ola.Start mySubject = ola.Subject End If But the above code will not return recurring appointments. I've tried this, but no luck: If ola.IsRecurring Then Dim varItem A...

every time i use MSOutlook i get an error report wheni close it
just upgraded to Windows XP now i keep getting error signs and also have something called Photo Gallery tring to install .it ask's for a disc? Help Please Try making a new profile in outlook. No idea on the other problem - we only know outlook here. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mai...