How to fix "An object cannot be found" problem?

I cannot use M/S Outlook email because it states, "An object cannot be
found"?  How to fix?
0
Houston (8)

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:29:03 -0800, Jim - Houston wrote:

> I cannot use M/S Outlook email because it states, "An object cannot be
> found"?  How to fix?

See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354
helps.

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

The operation failed. An object cannot be found. Yet again.
Last Thursday, my outlook 2007 (Vista machine) began to present this error while trying to send an e-mail. I am able to receive e-mails. Troubleshooting to date: 1. New profile. 2. Uninstall/reinstall. 3. Point to different .pst file. 4. Every recommendation on MS help/Google query response files. No joy. Went to my admin user profile, set up an e-mail account and pointed to the original .pst file. Works like a charm. However, trying to attach files from my project files to send to clients forces me to save those files to an external back-up drive, switch users, ...

"the operation failed. an object cannot be found"
This is the message I receive when I try to send a message. I have Outlook 2007 on a machine running Windows 7. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook message
When trying to send messages I get the reply " Operation failed. An onbjet cannot be found". I am receiving messages without a problem See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312354 -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "eandv" <eandv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45A22901-A568-4645-A180-4B7E972E7A90@microsoft.com... > When trying to sen...

error message Operation failed...An object cannot be found
Hi, I am setting up a new laptop with office 2003. I have set up outlook with my existing Earthlink email account. When I click send and receive I get the error " Operation failed an object cannot be found. I am running Nortan antivirus. Any ideas? Thanks, Kat On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:11:02 -0800, Kat wrote: > Hi, I am setting up a new laptop with office 2003. I have set up outlook with > my existing Earthlink email account. When I click send and receive I get the > error " Operation failed an object cannot be found. I am running Nortan > antivirus. Any ideas? Tha...

How to fix "An object cannot be found" problem?
I cannot use M/S Outlook email because it states, "An object cannot be found"? How to fix? On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:29:03 -0800, Jim - Houston wrote: > I cannot use M/S Outlook email because it states, "An object cannot be > found"? How to fix? See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

When I try to send it says "an object cannot be found" ????
When I try to send the email it says "The operation failed. An object cannot be found". How do I solve this ? Thank you Version of Outlook? Type of email account? Did you try Detect and Repair? Is your Address book configured properly? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...