How to find free News-Server about science?

Hi,

i hope someone can help me to find free Servers with newsgroups about
sciences , medicine, pharmacie and so one.

I'm total new and I use Outlook to show all informations.

Thanks Kerstin

Ask your ISP or Google it.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Kerstin Hummel
asked:

| Hi,
|
| i hope someone can help me to find free Servers with newsgroups about
| sciences , medicine, pharmacie and so one.
|
| I'm total new and I use Outlook to show all informations.
|
| Thanks Kerstin

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

How to find/repace a bullet in Word?
I have a Word rtf where all bullets from merged text are normal style and indented. I need to change them throughout the document through a macro but can't figure out how to "find" the bullet symbol (decimal) 159 and replace with bullet symbol (decimal) 167. This will be a repetitive result from merges, so I need to do it with a macro instead of manually highlighting and changing bullet settings or styles. Perhaps this site will help. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051894331033.aspx Pam chopperlady wrote: >I have a Word rtf where all bullets from ...

Server Quota Message Service
Hi, is possible to set this tool to send messages in HTMl or RTF format? Thank you Regards S.F i don't believe that's possible...what version of Exchange? there were some changes made in 2007, but I'm not sure they extended to html or rtf formatting... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "S.F" <sanzeyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eLoMHLEcHHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > is possible to set this tool to send messages in HTMl or RTF format? > > Thank you > > Regards > > S.F > ...

Changing POP3 and SMTP server addresses
Hi, I need to change the IP address settings of Outlook 2003 to point to a new server. Other than going to each user or trying to get them to do it themselves, does anybody know of a quick automated way that this could be done? Bill user <a> wrote: > I need to change the IP address settings of Outlook 2003 to point to > a new server. Other than going to each user or trying to get them to > do it themselves, does anybody know of a quick automated way that > this could be done? Why would people have IP addresses and not DNS names in their account settings? WIth DNS...

Find and remove rows with the word "TRUE" in Excel
Hi, Here is a bit of code that will delete all the rows that do not have an entry in col "B". intRow = 2 Do Until ws2.Cells(intRow, 1).Value = "" If ws2.Cells(intRow, 2).Value = "" Then 'Delete row range ws2.Rows(intRow & ":" & Row).Delete 'ROW is the last used row defined earlier. intRow = intRow + 1 Else intRow = intRow + 1 End If Loop My next task is to delete all the rows with the word "TRUE" in col "B". If I put: If ws2.Cells(intRow, 2).Value ...

Free Pc to Phone Calling
Now you can call anywhere in world for free Hurry up...Its Globe 7.. You are paid to watch free videos(of your choice)... Now its no. 1 VOIP service in the world....Click on the link below... download the software, register for free and start calling.... What are you waiting for now.... Call any phone anywhere Free! - Globe 7 http://surl.in/HLGB7268591UXYDPMK-google Weather Report Toolbar Hi all..Now you can get the weather report of your area instantly... Just Install the toolbar and get the weather report on it..Instant report..Go for it... What is you waiting for... Download the toolbar o...

MacBook Pro + iPod Touch New
Found this amazing deal! MacBook Pro + iPod Touch New - $1200 + No Rebate + No Tax + Free Shipping Intel Core 2 Duo 2.26 Processor 2GB DDR3 Memory 160GB 5400 RPM Serial Ata Hard Drive Backlit Keyboard NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics Mini DisplayPort SuperDrive 8x (DVD=B1R DL/DVD=B1RW/CD-RW) Gigabit Ethernet port AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking (Wireless N) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 58-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery (up to 7 hours runtime) 13.3" LED-backlit glossy widescreen display (1280x800) with iSight camera Mac OS X Leopard [upgrade to Snow Leopard for $10]...

Adding Memory to Server
We are running GP 9 on Microsoft Serevr2003, SP1 on a dual processor Compaq server with 2 GB RAM An older document on GP 8 hardware requirements states the boot.ini file should enable the /3GB and/or /PAE switch if more than 2 GB RAM is available. Then the doc references Microsoft article 283037. This VERY confusing article appears to conflict itself regarding these two switches. And it also states the /3Gb and /PAE switches are used when more than 4 GB RAM is available. The article discusses dramatic performance problems when RAM switches are not correctly set. I was unable to fin...

A get/change first operation on table 'ASI_MSTR_Explorer_Favorites' cannot find the table
Hi All, I am currently doing a server migration from two servers (following the detailed KB steps) and am experiencing the error: A get/change first operation on table 'ASI_MSTR_Explorer_Favorites' cannot find the table Here is the scenario Old Server: A. Platform: Server OS: Windows 2003 Server DB: SQL 2000 with Reporting services (both OS and DB have updated service packs) GP 8.0 Number of GP Companies: 40 B. Issues: - I do not get any ASI errors and there is no issues whatever user I use including the SA user - When I log onto Client Workstation J, i also do not get the err...

Exchange server 2003 SP1 sending multiple e-mail messages
I have Exchange server 2003 SP1 Enterprise edition. From time to time recipients of distribution list receiving multiple copies( up to 50-60 copies) of the same message in their mailboxes. Usually one message is a full version of the message, others are a partial copy of the original message. What is the problem and how to fix it? ...

Find and replace should work in Excel text boxes
Find and replace functionality doesn't seem to extend to text boxes. Find and replace should work in Excel text boxes (Excel v. 2003). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ffe0c495-6d02-49...

Find last entry in row based on matching value
PHYZX 5.26 5.29 5.31 5.33 5.33 5.33 5.33 NAMAX 11.27 11.34 11.41 11.51 11.57 11.54 11.40 JSVAX 13.45 13.59 13.58 13.68 13.66 13.66 13.42 Assuming PHYZX is at Sheet1!C2, I want to find the last entry for PHYZX from within Sheet2 for use in a formula specific to PHYZX. Value PHYZX can be sorted to any row depending on other criteria, so the formula must always find the last value for PHYZX. I would like to do this for each row. i would prefer not to use VB code. -- newbie see your other post -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "newbie" <newbie@discussions.mic...

install sql server problem
I have SSPI error for the sql server, I could not solve the problem, so I uninstalled sql server 2005 and sql server 2005 express from add/remove programs. Then I installed sql server 2005 first. I got an error when installing sample application, it said I did not have administrator permission. Although I did not logon as admin, I am a member of administrator. I didn't understand what was the real problem, so I skipped the procedure. I continued to install the sp1 for the sql server 2005, then I got error that says "your account information could not be verified for o...

Exchange Small Business Server 2003 18GB storage limit issue
Running SP2 and configured the "registry file" with DWORD , increased the size to 70GB in "Private Store" Stll get following error. Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (SERVER)': The logical size of this database (the logical size equals the physical size of the .edb file and the .stm file minus the logical free space in each) is 18 GB. This database size has exceeded the size limit of 18 GB. Any idea please. Store gets unmonted once a week. Thanks for the help mxarun Check the spelling of the registry value as per: http://markarnold.blogspot...

xpath expression to find which element
Hello.. I have been trying to figure this out for the last hour, but I am baffled... I'm hoping someone can help! I'm trying to write an xpath expression to find the position of the node with value "c" in the following xml. The result I'm looking for in this case should be 3. Does anyone have any ideas? <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <TopNode> <FieldDefinition>a</FieldDefinition> <FieldDefinition>b</FieldDefinition> <FieldDefinition>c</FieldDefinition> <FieldDefinition>d</FieldDe...

great opportunity
would you spend 5 minutes to view a video? 5 minutes to determine if your future can be better - more prosperous with only 1-2 hours per week. why not check this out now, www.profitsdaily.biz --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041209205203P0d4HhB4 ...

Outlook-Exchange Server sychronization
Hi, I have a question for Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003. I have my users using both Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server. All of the Outlook clients have mail delivery option for email to be delivered to PST files instead of having all of their email on the Exchange server. Once in a while Outlook just goes out the Exchange server and download new email to the local PST mail file for each user. My question is... is there a way to configure or tweak the registry to shorten the time interval so that Outlook can go to the Exchange server to check for new ...

Outlook 2000 "Server cannot be found"
I applied all of the current updates for Office 2000 and Windows 2000. Outlook can no longer send or recieve email and presents the "Server cannot be found" message. I have checked the account set up and it is fine. I reestablished the account set up using the sbcglobal tutuorial for account set up in Outlook (just to be certain) and the result was still "Server cannot be found". I also checked that Network and Dial up security is set to Permit All Email fails to find the server via an established DSL connection and it also fails with a dial up connection. I c...

syncrhonizing E-Mail Folders with Exchange Server 2003 ?
Dear Sir, I have just setup exchange server 2003 in my organization, for internal office E-Mails. One of our Main E-Mail box is being used by multiple users. How do I configure Exchange Server 2003 to replicate/synchronize all the folders of that Main Mail box with the Outlook 2003. for example: User A login and checked the Mail, he received a New Mail and at the same time, he replied to that E-Mail. Now User B login, and checked the Mail, he should receive that New Mail in his Inbox as well as the Reply to that E-Mail, given by the User A, this way, User A will not reply to that me...

Two GP verions V8 and V7.5 on same server (Citrix)
Hi , I have to GP version installed on the same Citrix server as we support 2 companies But when the users fire the GP client in the server name ( drop down list) it shows both the ODBC names. But I want to restrict users selection this as it is causing issue the user tries to access v7.5 via V8 client. Is there any way to stop this and show all the users of one company only their ODBC server name. Is ther any way to change setting in the dex.ini file for both the different companies as they are installed on the same server but different folders. Please help this is very critical for...

Mailboxes in Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server
I have implemented a policy to limit the mailbox size to 30000 K and implemented a 21 day Age Limit. However, 21 days has passed and the 30000 K limit has passed on more than 50% of our mailboxes. How can we enforce this policy to work properly and clean out the mailboxes to bring this down to 30 K. The policy I have created is running and reporting is enabled.It is configured for report only, but I would like this to change to "Move to deleted items folder". However, since nothing seems to happen as of yet...I am hesitant to make the change until I can see a change and tha...

URGENT... E-mail server not routing pop3 e-mails...
Hi, I was working on creating a L2TP VPN yesterday with installation of CA and IAS. Afterward, the e-mail downloaded from pop3 connector no longer delivers e-mail. I backtraced, uninstall everything and went through "Connecting to the internet" under Internet and E-mail. As of now, it is still not working and I have no idea where the mail went. I know the Exchange server picked up the e-mails because I have been sending test e-mails to the pop3 mailboxes. Please advise. Thanks. In news:1154037813.732717.235120@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, kevin@econsynergy.com <kevin@eco...

Need to find unresolved references
I want to get a list of all unresolved references in the code in all modules of an access database (without having to find a way to execute all code paths). How do I do this? Thanks. -- Gary Roach ADB Services Gary Roach wrote: > I want to get a list of all unresolved references in the code in all modules > of an access database (without having to find a way to execute all code > paths). How do I do this? Thanks. > Use Option Explicit in each module, then Compile All Modules? James A. Fortune MPAPoster@FortuneJames.com I tried that (using Access from Office 2007) but ...

Small Business Server 2003
Hi, Is it is possible to use the Small Business Server 2003 Standard Edition with Microsoft CRM [I know the manual says only the Premium Edition will work with MS CRM], but can I install SQL Server on SBS 2003 Standard Edition to use with CRM. The reason is I do not want to use the ISA Server in the Premium Edition. You can use premium edition *without* using ISA - ISA is optional, not compulsory- it has to be cheaper than SBS standard plus SQL 2000 licence Peter "Gaurav Dalal" <GauravDalal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDEB5748-2943-4397-A05D-28B3DAFCE2...

outlook express not able to read news -- help wanted
I use outlook express 6 to read news. Before installing WINXPSP2 it worked great but after that installation it no longer does. When I enter a news group by clicking on its name I get the list of posts as usual, but as soon as the list is loaded the group is closed and I'm back to the list of my subscribed groups. Is there anyone who knows a fix to this problem? cheers, mortb mortb <siggepigg@yahoo.com> wrote: > I use outlook express 6 to read news. Before installing WINXPSP2 it > worked great but after that installation it no longer does. > When I enter a news group by ...

Sync of .OST to server does not match?
We have multiple users that have this issue: Exchange 5.5 sp4 with Outlook 2002 SP2. When the user select to sync, it completes without errors but then if you compare the messages count for the online folder and the offline folder - they do not match. This is true for folders such as inbox/sent. I have started outlook in offline mode and forced a synchronization - this did not fix it. Also verified that there are no filters set on the sync setup. In one instance, I have deleted the .ost and created a new one. After a while, the message count again does not match. Any suggestions on wher...