How to edit a message header on email received?

I would like to be able to edit an email message header that I receive in
Outlook to make it more meaningful to me.
0
Lobelia (1)

Lobelia <Lobelia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to be able to edit an email message header that I
> receive in Outlook to make it more meaningful to me.

What header do you wish to edit?
--
Brian Tillman
0

CRM Email account for Exchange has thousands of emails in it.
Is it normal for Exchange to store all emails sent to the CRM email account used for the Exchange router? Do I need to do something in CRM or more likely Exchange to purge these? We have a client that has 7000 emails in it after a couple months. -- Thanks, Brian The emails in the CRM email account should be auto-purged. No user intervention is required. On the Exhange box, - Check that the CRM-Exchange Email Router Service is started - Check the Event log. Thanks for this. So now I have found the the email address set up in when installing the CRM Exchange router is wrong...

GUID Token in Email
We have identified an unforseen issue with the GUID tracking token (CRM:0002091939) that is appended to the end of the subject line in CRM tracked emails. Email filters may interpret the token as spam and block the messages before they reach their final destination. Also, having the token in the subject line looks unprofessional and may raise questions and concerns about privacy from customers. Is there any way to take this GUID from the email subject line? Thanks in advance. the tracking token has been a constant cause for complaint since CRM 1.0. In the first release of CRM the token w...

Searching emails for a specific domain name
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a person's name, not their domain site. Why doesn't the &quot;from&quot; feature extend to the domain itself? Thanks for the help! <lindafine@ameritech.net> wrote: > Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific > domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a > ...

Trouble sending email-while traveling
I have windows Vista and use windows mail. I now travel for business, here is my problem. I live in Canada temporarly and still use my US internet/email provider to receive my emails, although I use my Canadian email provider to send my email from Canada. While in Canada this works great. I am now in New York and have to send a email to a client from a Motel. I receive my emails fine but CANNOT send any. I receive the following Error Message: the message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing emailSMTP server For help go to help ...

outlook always default email application
Hi I use Outlook 2003 for my callender and OE6 for email Until a week ago, OE6 always remained the default email application unless I installed a patch or updated Outlook, at which time it would set itself as default. Fair enough. Last week I upgraded by BIOS (not sure if this is relevant, but just so you know) Now everytime I turn on Outlook, it becomes default mail programme. In options/ general, OE6 tells me it is not the default. Internet options lists Outlook as default But in Outlook/Options/other the default mail,calender,contacts box is not ticked. I change it all back and OE6 ...

After an email is sent, the sent items folder is displayed. why?
After an email is sent, sometimes the sent folder pops up and displays all the items in the folder. Like you clicked on the folder to view it. I can not find an option to stop this. Any ideas? ...

outlook 2003 and http email
Outlook's support for Http Email seems to be real bad. Is there no way of setting up rules within Outlook that checks what is delivered into a HTTP Inbox and runs the rules It's so annoying that I have to manually move all the messages Is there no way to import rules set in msn to outlook archiving does not work for http e-mails. Is there any kind of http-to-pop3 converter available? On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:01:11 +0530, "__jakal__" <jakal@jakal.com> wrote: >Outlook's support for Http Email seems to be real bad. >Is there no way of setting up ...

OfficeX(purchased) and messages from 2004 test drive
I've installed OfficeX on my new MacBook from the CD I purchased 3 years ago for my desktop Mac. I don't plan to purchase 2004 and I'm irritated to find that I'm test driving 2004 when I don't want it. I don't mind getting upgrades for X but I haven't been automatically offered any. How do I get rid of my test drive 2004 and get on with using X??? Thanks, Sarah saraheag@googlemail.com wrote: > How do I get rid of my test drive 2004 and get on with using X??? Easy peasy. Use the "remove office" tool, empty trash, and THEN install the version of Of...

multiple text edit
Hi all, I'm a beginner when it comes to Visio. I’m using Visio 2007 and I’m wondering if the following is possible. What I want to be able to do is to change the text in a number of textboxes by just editing one of them - that is, when I change the text in one textbox, the three other textboxes will display what I’ve just written automatically. Can this be done? Thanks in advance. the answer is "kinda". You can coordinate text between shapes so that changing a specific shape will be mirrored to others. It's a one to many, you don't get the option of changing anyo...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

Instant messaging #3
Sorry I'm a newbi to ek2003, what componets should I have loaded to allow for instant messaging? I don't even have a virtual server for it? Thanks Pete. -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!" Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://mail.spaminspector.com I believe IM capabilities are only available through Communications Server. If you are upgrading from Exchange 2000 and IM is already installed, you ca...

images emailed as a slide show
Created a greeting card in picture manger. Would like to email it in outlook 2007 as a slide show so that the viewer [Outlook 2003]sees the card and not the extraeous items such as toolbars, rulers, etc. Guidance sought Convert to .pdf. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "DC Consultant" <DCConsultant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E936B004-D7C1-4AAA-8DE1-62247A773154@microsoft.com... > Created a greeting card in picture manger. Would like to email it in > o...

email rules
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop how do I get rules to run on emails before they get into my inbox? On 12/19/09 12:37 PM, in article 59baf6a6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "victorholt@officeformac.com" <victorholt@officeformac.com> wrote: > how do I get rules to run on emails before they get into my inbox? Get Started Lesson: Learn to Setup Rules <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/rules/lesson.html> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>...

How do I send a various page email?
Hi. I have created a catalog in publisher which has 4 pages. How do i e-mail this all at the one time? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf: www.primopdf.com Or if you want an excellent modestly priced pdf creating program, give PDF-XChange a try. They also have a great pdf Tools program. http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver USA "ALVEZ" <ALVEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE612FFB-BCEB-41A3-9898-D9DC55349ADF@microsoft.com... > Hi. I have created a catalog in pu...

Default Auto delivery of incomming email...
Hello all, I am an IT support technician who is searching for an answer that one of our Account Managers has asked today. In a strange twist of events, he would like his Outlook client to NOT automatically recieve email, or at the very least, increase the time between automatic deliveries. I have been combing the web for the past hour or so and have been unable to find a solution to his request. IS there a solution? My IT director is telling me that he is unaware of a setting on Exchange Server 2003 that sets how often the server pushes messages to the various accounts. The cli...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

Another oddball WLM error message
When I left WLM running while I went to breakfast this morning, I got another oddball error message. Just the frame for showing the error message, with all the space inside the frame still transparent. Robert Miles ...

Receivable transactions using Integration Manager
Hi, I'm new to Integration manager and while trying to import receivable transactions of type "invoice" into Great Plains using Integration Manager, I receive the following errors: ERROR: Field 'Customer ID' does not have a default value. ERROR: Field 'Distribution.Distribution Account' does not have a default value. I am using a tab delimited text file for import. Customer Id is of the format 000001 Distr. Account is of the format 9999-999-99-99-99 Can anyone help me with this. Check each one of your mapping and make sure it says 'use source' an...

Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition cannot connect to Exchange Server 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have been using Entourage 2008 to connect to our Exchange server since it's release (part of Office 2008) and I have recently followed the instructions to update it to the Web Services Edition. I am now unable to connect to my Exchange account with this version but as soon as I re-install the 'normal' version of Entourage 2008 everything works. <br><br>Is there something I need to enable on the Exchange 2007 server to allow the Web Services Edition to connect? ...

email virus alerts
I am getting tons of Email virus alerts with the address coming from MS Corporation Public Assistance, MS Corporate Security Internet Department. What does this mean. Is there anyway I can set this up so that it automatically deletes it from my inbox? See www.microsoft.com/security and you'll learn that this junk is not from Microsoft. Spam detector software can usually detect and handle this stuff. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms margie wrote: > I am getting tons of Email virus alerts with the address > coming from MS Corporation Public Assistance, MS ...

Sending Email in Excel
1.) I have a formula in a cell that when clicked, sends an email to recipients in the formula. I have pasted the formula below. What I want to do is put the date after the "End of Day: " part. However, when you click on the link, it gives the serial representation of the date if you use today(). Is there anyway to format so that is shows the date formatted correctly? In cell A1: =HYPERLINK(CONCATENATE("mailto:Person1@abc.com; Person2@abc.com?Subject=End of Day - ",A34,": Acc: ",AB1," for ","$",AA1," | Feats: ",'Enh Feats'...

Send/Receive #10
Since installing MSN-9, I am no longer able to send messages through Outlook. I use a dial-up connection and msn-9 web based email. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? Do you get any error messages? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Mark Hildebrand" <markhildebrand@msn.com> wrote in message news:054901c3d08d$0dc1d9c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Since installing MSN-9, I am no longer able to send > messages through Outlook. I use a dial-up connecti...

Emails getting stuck in Outbox
Hi I am sending a number of emails (around 600) using the vb.net code below. The problem is that the emails end up in the OL2007 Outbox with a clock icon and do not go out. If I open one of the email items and click Send then that item goes out but this technique is too cumbersome for 600 or so emails. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Many Thanks Regards Dim objOutlook As Object = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Dim NS As Object = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI") Dim objOutlookMsg As Object Dim BodyText As String ...

Deleting Previous Addresses or Email accounts
from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names of those employees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Tazzie Tazzie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are > currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How > do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem > is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names ...

Problems Sending/Receiving Email
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3. Suddenly I've been having problems sending/receiving email. When I click the send/receive icon nothing happens at all. Nothing gets sent or received and no dialog box or error message pops up. I've also tried sending/receiving through the Tools menu and nothing happens. It's as though I never tried to send the message at all. If I restart my computer it "works" again. But I'm having to restart my computer several times a day in order to be able to check my messages! Any ideas? "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussi...