how to disable security check for incoming signed mails

Greetings.

When I recieve digitally signed mail it freezes Outlook for 5 seconds.
I suspect it is verifying this signature during this time. Frankly, I
don't give a crap. I wan't my fast response from my Outlook. How do I
disable this?

Thank you.

so many mails in our out queue
Dear All, We use exchange 5.5 +sp4 in these days. There are so many mails in our IMS-- >outbound messages awaiting delivery. And the Originator is not our domain name. I have done the following configuration --> in "routing restrictions" we select "hosts and clients that successfully authenticated" How can I stop the spam. By the way, we have to use POP3 in our client. Best Regards. Eden Disable the "hosts and clients that successfully authenticate" - have your clients use their ISP's SMTP server to send outbound mail. If that isn't pos...

Disabling a mailbox
Is there a way that I can disable the mailbox without deleting it and having to recreate it later? I have two students that email priveledges have been taken away but don't want to delete all their current email Thanks Kristi wrote: > Is there a way that I can disable the mailbox without deleting it and having to recreate it later? I have two students that email priveledges have been taken away but don't want to delete all their current email? > > Thanks kristi, does this mean disableing the user account as well? also what version of xchange are you on? If you are on ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND MY E-MAILS? THEY WIND UP UNSENT IN OUTBOX.
Why can't I send my e-mails? The wind up unsent in outlook. Version? do they change when you look in the outbox? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "PatA" <PatA@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Mails
Hi I have 500 user in my organization and one of the user is facing a very strange problem like whenever he send mail to anyone on the from field we are getting the full AD path. Could anyone help me in resolving this issue he is very senior most person in our organisation. Help will be highly thankfull. Regards, ...

automatic list of e-mail subjects
I would like to list the subject names of whole e-mails in my INBOX (including all subfolders of Inbox). How can i do that by code? I think that will be wonderfull, I'm looking for something like that since a year because i can't program anything... I will be even more powerfull if the list could be shared on a server and automatically load to every users. This will sell like cookie since a lot of company work with porject number and custumer, rules for filtering could also be manage on the server by only one person as the subject list also. "mezzanine1974" wrote: &...

OUTGOING MASS MAILINGS
We have Outlook 2003 with Windows XP (all running with all the latest patches). We use Act! version 6.0 to generate mailing lists which we use to send out monthly newsletters. Act builds the messages and sends them to Outlook's 'Drafts" folder. Oulook then proceeds to send out the emails. We send out groups of 100 emails at a time (since Act can't handle more than 120 mass emails in this manner) until we have generated emails for all of our 1200 contacts. We always wait for all the messages to be sent out so the Outbox folder is empty when we start generating ...

Because the Exchange MTA is disabled, the store driver...
I suddenly have a huge problem on my exchange 2003 (running on SBS). Trying to fix the not running Exchange MTA (Bad ideer, is it was ok in the not running state DOH) service I uninstalled the SMTP service, and reinstalled it! The result of that was a smashed Exchange server. Now I can't get it to relay for any of my domains anymore, and everytime someone send an email, the Event log on my server will tell me that It cant deliver the Email because the Exchange MTA service is not running. Could you please help me get it back up and running, or at least give me some clues ...

E-mail Marketing Newsletters
I am attempting to create an html newsletter for e-mailing to my current clients. I have spent numerous hours trying to create a professional looking newsletter in html format with links to various information on the web using Publisher 2003. I have been experienceing the flaws of html format newsletters with text and graphics reacting in different ways per the program used to open and view them. Is an html format newsletter the best way to achieve a dynamic newsletter my clients can use as a resource to locate items on the web via links or should I be going down a totally different pa...

Signature option disappears when using word as e-mail editor
Hello, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. Any advice? Thanks! Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, > I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to > use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. > > Any advice? > > Thanks! > > Jeff The signature option within ...

Sending mail for different domains through different IP's
I have searched with Google and looked through newgroups but have not found the answer to my following question. I have seen similar questions, but none that describe my exact situation, although it must be quite common. Assumptions: - I have 2 internet-domains, let's call them ABC.com and 123.com - I have 2 NT login domain accounts. One with e-mail aliasses for domain ABC.com and one for domain 123.com - I also have 5 IP addresses configured on the network-card from the server, let's call them IP1 through IP5. All addresses are sequential on the same subnet - I want outgoing message...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

Serucity Patch and Outlook 2000 Mail Merge
We use Outlook with an Exchange server. Outlook 2000 with latest update and Exchange 5.5SP4 plus updates. We have a contact folder and started a mail merge from Outlook. It works great and we're able to use, add, test, and confirm the fields and formats that we like. We are using it to merge into an email message. Everything works fine. One item we'd like to get around when sending the merge to Outlook it prompts twice at every contact - once asking if we want to allow access to Outlook and to this prompt we can respond allow access for x minutes. This prompt is ok because when mergi...

Outlook Security Settings.
Hi. Have a user that is complaining about picuters that is not visable. It appears as red X. How can the user see the pictures? The user is running Outlook2003 wtih all updates. Thank you in advance. Assuming he has downloaded content enabled, see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/redx.asp. To enable download content, right click on the red x and choose the option to download content. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-reque...

Rule to delete junk mail does not always work
I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the mail containing these words still gets through (usually finish up in the Junk mail folder). When I run the rule on the Junk Mail folder these emails get deleted! So the rule would seem to be ok. Any idea why the rule does not always work? Al PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain > characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the > mail containing these words ...

Outlook 2007 doesnt receive all mail
Just loaded Outlook 2007 onto my Vista laptop. After some juggleing I have managed to set up two POP mail based email addresses under one profile. So to test the system I have been sending messages to and from a hotmail live account I have. If I send to both addresses, only one arrives in the inbox. I fI sedn seperate messages to it - only the one to the other account comes through???? So each account will receive some messages indicating the set up is right but not on every occasion. Anyone got any suggestions for this? Have you also installed Microsoft Outlook Connector? If n...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

about code Access security(CAS)
Hi! I'm reading a book from Microsoft Press (exam 70-536) and it says something that you might have an answer to. It says " CAS can be used either declaratively, in which case the compiler perform security check prior to running code, or imperatively, in which case the code itself perform security checks and controls what happens if the checks fails." I mean it must be the runtime that perform the security check before actually having started the application ? //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message new...

Can I e-mail only one worksheet in a workbook using MSN Hotmail?

Microsoft CRM security service would not start
CRM security service would not start during the boot and gives an error... I need to start it manually and I can use CRM by browser, but I get a security error every time I try to save sth... actually I solved this making the crm security service dependent on SQL as described in the deployment guide. >-----Original Message----- >CRM security service would not start during the boot and >gives an error... >I need to start it manually and I can use CRM by browser, >but I get a security error every time I try to save sth... >. > ...

Norton Internet Security 2010 compatibility problem?
I'm having assorted problems with both Windows Live Mail (current version) and Windows Mail; some information from a Norton/Symantec chat technician indicates that WLM is not compatible with NIS 2010 and WM is not fully compatible. I only installed NIS 2009 after seeing information that is known to be compatible with WM, and assumed that upgrading to NIS 2010 and/or installing WLM would not cause any new problems. Should this assumption be revised? Robert Miles I use Windows Security Essentials. The technician is not correct. NIS 2010 is not compatible with WLM. ...

How do I disable the auto hyperlink feature in Excel?
When I type in an email address in Excel, it atomatically converts it to a hyperlink. I don't want it to do that. How do you disable this feature in Excel 2000? I believe that I was able to do this in Excel 2003 version. take a look at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/nohyperlinks.html and http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/nohyperlinks2.html In article <22537255-02B1-445A-A476-78BAC99429B1@microsoft.com>, "DougJ" <DougJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I type in an email address in Excel, it atomatically converts it to a > hyperlink. I ...

Record Security Rights
We are experiencing multiple issues around security rights for users and what records they can/cannot view. Essentially, managers of Parent Business Units can not view “some” records of users from Child Business Units Any sugestions or hot fixes for this issue? Thanks. Christopher Christopher, did you do some security role changes last time? We experienced some problems when changing too much at once. If this the problem you should see it in the event log. Our solution: reassigning the records. Steffen -- ITVT Tools for MSCRM www.itvt.de "cfaust" <cfaust@discussions.mi...

Photo Sharing
We're talking Live Messenger 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.726) All the files move quite peachily with dragging and dropping to the input field of a contact... EXCEPT PICTURES! :| Suddenly it goes to this "Photo Sharing" thing. How do I disable "Photo Sharing"? "Drag and drop to the name on the contact list" is not an answer I'm looking for. there was a patch that was issued months ago that disabled that that could be downloaded here http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=amonth%3d4%26...

e-mailing spread sheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I e-mail a spread sheet and only send the active page. The shaded pages that say &quot;click to add data&quot; go with it as well. > How do I e-mail a spread sheet and only send the active page. The shaded pages that say &quot;click to add data&quot; go with it as well. <br><br>see earlier messaga re this subject titled &quot;sending an excel spreadsheet&quot;; The answers are there ...

Autofill E-mail Addresses?
Hi All, In Outlook Express, I used to add a registry D-String value to the WAB4 folder called "UseOutlook" with a "1" value. This allowed OE to pull my contacts from Outlook and keep the OE and Outlook address books identical. Also and most importantly, when I typed an address, the program filled in the e-mail address after the 1st 2-3 letters automatically. I've upgraded my notebook pc to Vista and am not happy with Windows Mail (the Vista version of OE) because it only fills in the last 29 e-mail addresses sent out. I tried Outlook instead and it doesn't a...