How to disable fade-in of desktop alerts

Hello!

Is there a way to prevent Outlook 2003's Desktop Alerts from fading
in? I think I like the feature, but I would like it better if the
alerts did not fade in, but just appeared.

--
Christian Ullrich
0

Accessing Disabled user's mailbox.
I'm having an issue where if I disable and reenable a user account...I can no longer access their mailbox...and neither can they. All permissions are still set for their mailbox correctly. ...

Security warning trusting Certain content has been disabled
How do you remove this warning. I have looked around the trust section but I just keep going around in circles. Gros Connards "Avid Fan" <me@privacy.net> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : uHoQ6gXzKHA.6140@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do you remove this warning. > > I have looked around the trust section but I just keep going around in > circles. > On 27/03/2010 6:39 PM, pacXman wrote: > Gros Connards Va te faire foutre What version of Access? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-...

Disabled Accounts [WP]
I created a test account and disabled it for testing. I sent some mails from internal and from hotmail to this disabled account and it still receives and send emails even while it is disabled. I thought disabled accounts are dead and cannot receive or send mail? All the disabled accounts in our domain are doing the same. Please HELP! Disabled accounts by default cannot receive mail. Note the "by default" part. Check the properties of the disabled account, Exchange Advanced tab, Mailbox Rights, and see if SELF is still listed under the ACL list. Barring that, see if ...

disappearing files on the desktop
It seems to me files are randomly disappearing from my desktop.? JPD -- Jean Pierre Daviau - - - - http://www.shutterstock.com/g/jeanpierre Art: http://www.jeanpierredaviau.com Fre Jazz: http://www.radio-canada.ca/radio2/WebRadios/Jazz/player.html Gremlins "Jean Pierre Daviau" <once@wasenough.ca> wrote in message news:%23cV2%2379PLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > It seems to me files are randomly disappearing from my desktop.? > > > JPD > > -- > Jean Pierre Daviau > > - - - - > http://www.shutt...

How to disable the shortcuts of excel files created by MSExcel 20.
I found that MS excel 2003 creates a shortcut of each file created or saved in some perticular location. I want disable this functionality. Can anybody help me? Any chance the registry setting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\General\RecentFiles doesn't point to "Recent"? Nikhil wrote: > > I found that MS excel 2003 creates a shortcut of each file created or saved > in some perticular location. I want disable this functionality. Can anybody > help me? -- Dave Peterson ...

Help!! Re-enabling disabled account getting SID error
Hello, I disabled a user's account two days ago. Now, I need to re-enable it. I did that in AD MMC on the Exchange box, but when I start Outlook on the workstation, it tells me Outlook can't find the set of folders and it just exits. Tried OWA and the same thing is happening... can't login. I check the event logs on the Exchange server and they say: ErrorID 9548: Disabled user /o=org/ou=domain/cn-recipients/cn-user.name does not have a master account SID. Please use the Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. The second error i...

Insert and Delete context menu items disabled for columns
When I right-click a column header, which highlights the entire column and pops up a context-sensitive menu, the Insert and Delete menu items are both disabled. Also, when a column is highlighted, the Insert | Columns menu item is disabled. This only happens for columns--rows can be inserted and deleted with no problem. I have no protection or locking turned on. This happens with all worksheets, whether newly created or opened from a saved XLS file, but it only happens on one particular machine. Does anyone know what can cause this and how I can re-enable standard column inserting? (My ...

DISABLE printing by Ctrl-P
How can I DISABLE the printing function (under current report) by pressing Ctrl-P. Actually I would like to allow printing ONLY by pressing my 'print' button that have already placed control. -- aw On 19 May, 05:04, aw <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I DISABLE the printing function (under current report) by pressin= g > Ctrl-P. =A0 > > Actually I would like to allow printing ONLY by pressing my 'print' butto= n > that have already placed control. > > -- > aw Create a macro called AutoKeys (the name...

unable to open a query in disabled mode
I just upgraded to MSOffice 2007 and went to open a query. A message "this actioon or event has been blocked by disabled mode" What is that about? If you don't tell A2007 that your db is in a trusted location, none of the code runs. The setting is under: Office Button | Access Options | Trust Center | Trust Center Settings More info on adapting to the new version: http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot...

SMTP Server Remote Queue Length Alert #3
One of my clients is receiving the following message, "SMTP Server Remote Queue Length Alert". What steps can I take to troubleshoot this? What you are seeing is a large number of Non-Delivery Report (NDRs) messages stacking up in the queue. When you see this, most often what is happening is that someone is attempting to spam you by sending a large number of e-mails to <randomuser>@mydomain.com. Since this user does not exist, Exchange generates an NDR. In most cases, this would be delivered back to the original sender, however, in this case the header has been forged so...

disable customize option when right click on menu bar
Hello all, I want to disable customize option in toolbar list, means right click on tool bar and select customize option. now i want to disable that customize option. Check the screen shot attachment. Thanks&Regards, Amar... +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Customize disable.doc | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3925 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- areddy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

How do i set my local site as a source of an alert in office 2003?
Hi, I am trying to create a system which uses outlook 2003 alert Just like in the article http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_ol2003_ta/html/odc_olalertswebservice.asp My alert site is a local site,when i try to add it (http://localhost:3600/WebSite3) i get the following message http://localhost:3600/WebSite3 does not appear to be a valid source for office alerts The site contains the alerts web service. Thanks ...

Cannot disable money updates
I am unable to completely use my Money2002 because of a blue/green horizontal bar that appears across the bottom of my screen which reads Internet Updates, I would love to remove this from my computer screen and have made numerous calls with no solution. Thank you for any help you can give me. Nancy Hopay And how does this prevent you from completely using Money?!?!???? "Nancy Hopay" <NHopay@aol.com> wrote in message news:041101c38904$6429ee90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am unable to completely use my Money2002 because of a > blue/green horizontal bar that appears ac...

Can't disable Passport on MSMoney 2002
I did not get my Passport association disabled before July 31. I am able to open my Money file offline, but I am not able to disable in Login Lockbox now. Instead I get "Passport has experienced an error. Try again in a few minutes". I am planning to upgrade to MSMoney Plus, but I really need access to the information in this file. I have not been able to open from MSMoney Plus, I can't get the information exported/imported, and I can't disable Passport. Any suggestions? Thanks, Brian In microsoft.public.money, BStevens wrote: >I did not get my Passport as...

How to disable bcc on outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 200
How to disable bcc on outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ...

email send recieve button disabled.
I have vista, this is the second time this year that this has occurred. after a automatic update, all of a sudden, my typeing is running slow. also my email send reiceve buton no longer works. and half the the video's on you tube will not work. I know its not just my computer because if I use fire fox then my typeing is fine and youtube works. the last time this happened, a few months later after another automatic update occurred then my email fixed iself. my server says that all my connection settings are correct and I have not changed anything. anyone else have this probl...

How to disable clipboard alert?

Disable AutoFill
The spreadsheet is being misformated due to autofill and border copying Is it possible to do away with this function and force users t manually type each number? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab, At the bottom, *Uncheck* Enable AutoComplete. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "sowetoddid >" <<sowetoddid.189afx@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news...

how to disable blind carbon copy
hi is it possible to disable the bcc (blind carbon copy) option, in outlook2003? Thanks Joerg No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Joerg Renggli" <demo2000@bluewin.ch> wrote in message news:enP4yu$ZEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi > > is it possible to disable the bcc (blind carbon copy) option, in > outlook2003? > > Thanks > > Joerg > > > ...

Backing up desktop to laptop
Hi Folks: I have a desktop and laptop. I travel frequently and would like to "copy" the desktop .pst to the laptop. Would it be possible to simply delete the .pst file from the laptop, and then just use Outlook's Backup function to backup ("copy") the desktop data to the laptop ?? Other than this being a time consuming process, any caveats ?? I have a third party program that's prblematic and poorly documented. Both machines are XP-Pro with Office 2003 with all current patches. Thanks Steve s boak <sboak.ele@noritake.com> wrote: > I have a deskt...

Can I disable the Windows "menu" key?
When my kids, who are young and gave small hands, are playing some (full-screen) games they have a tendency to accidentally knock the Windows "menu" key which minimises or, in the case of some games, locks the game. Does anyone know of a way of disabling the key, for example, from one application and then running another, like the game? The second application could be run by the first rather than after, if that would be easier. Thanks for any help. -- Fenster I think it can be done by using a hook, and stoping the WH_KEYBOARD message. -- --------------------------- Ti...

Disabling Cut & Paste in Macro
Does anybody know how you can prevent a user from using the cut & paste option in a Excel Spreadsheet Application ? I have tried incorporating the line "Application.CutCopyMode = False" in a auto startup macro, but this does not seem to work. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank You !! Wim You need to disable the commands and the menu items. Sub Auto_Open() Application.Onkey "^x","" Appllication.Onkey "^+x","" Application.commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("Edit").Controls("Cut").enabled = ...

How to disable the Msg for Expiry Day on Exchange OWA
HI , I am using Exchange 5.5 Server with SP 4 WHen I using OWA to Login , It will display the Msg let us ack the expiry day. Like : Your password will expire in 0 days? Any one know how to disable it Regards, Sean http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238444 Enjoy... "sean" wrote: > HI , > > I am using Exchange 5.5 Server with SP 4 > WHen I using OWA to Login , > It will display the Msg let us ack the expiry day. > > Like : Your password will expire in 0 days? > > Any one know how to disable it > > Regards, > >...

how disable msg: "Your files are attached & ready to send"
In Windows explorer when I want to e-mail a file, I right click on the file, select Send To and then Mail Recipient. In the resulting Outlook window, It always includes in the body of the e-mail: "Your files are attached and ready to send." How do I disable getting this message in the body of the e-mail. It really serves no purpose and gets in the way of any message I want to write. Thank you. Just delete the text & change the subject line - or instead of doing it this way, create a new message, and attach the file (browse to it). Andrew wrote: > In Windows explorer w...

Move or Copy Sheet is Disabled
In the Edit menu the Delete Sheet and Move or Copy Sheet functions ar not enabled. Also, when I try to right click the worksheet tab, don't get any response, even though the right click works inside th sheet itself. Would someone please tell me how to get this workin again? I need your help. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Right Click on edit then goto customize clcik the commands tab the clcik edit you should then be able to add delete sheet to edit again Also the sheet may be protected and hence the reason you can not delet it. does it ask you to enable ...