how to disable blind carbon copy

hi

is it possible to disable the bcc (blind carbon copy) option, in
outlook2003?

Thanks

Joerg

0
demo2000 (1)

No.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Joerg Renggli" <demo2000@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
> hi
>
> is it possible to disable the bcc (blind carbon copy) option, in
> outlook2003?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joerg

0
suemvp (4038)

Problem copying named range
I have a named range on a Lookup sheet which I am trying to copy to a destination on the main sheet (Mobiles). The range named PlugIn occupied V4:Z4 on the Lookup sheet and has a border round the entire area (none internal). This is a region title and only has text in V4. Using the following bits of code to copy the range to V6 on the Mobiles sheet, I end up with the text in V6 as expected, but the border only surrounds V6, not V6:Z6. With Worksheets("Lookup") Set PlugIn = .Range("PlugIn") End With PlugIn.Copy (Worksheets("Mobiles").Ran...

How to create Conditional Formats that "grow" with copy/fill down.
I would like to set up 1 conditional format that will grow as I copy & paste. All I've been able to do is copy the same over & over. I have tried to "paste special - format", but it didn't work. Example: Cell value is: equal to, $F$8, then Font is White. I would like to grow the "$F$8" as I copy & paste. Thanks for ANY help. Try a formula like =A1=$F$8:F8 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "AliceNXLand" <AliceNXLand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70AD36AA-FAF1-49E3-8BCF-...

Copies of Table with Arrow Icons
I have a table called Quotes2004. Somewhere along the line two additional tables appeared called Quotes20041 and Quotes20042, each with an arrow icon next to them. I understand that the arrow indicates a link. But, I don't recall making these table copies. Can some process make the copies automatically? As far as I can tell, they are exact copies of Quotes2004 and they are updated when I update Quotes2004. How can I determine how these were created, what the links are and if they are really necessary? To discover what a table is linked to, open it in design view. Then open the Prope...

can I copy photos attached to emails onto a disc
I receive lots of emails with attached photos. How do I get the photos from the inbox of Microsoft Outlook onto a disc so that I can get them printed ????? ...

Copying a Chart to ANOTHER WORKBOOK LOCATION not worksheet.
According to Excel Help, I should be able to copy a chart/graph to another workbook. However, when I try, the Paste option is not highlighted as a choice. Does anyone have any ideas how I can accomplish this copy/paste function? Thank you. You don't state which version of EXCEL you are using. I have tried to replicate what you say in EXCEL 2007 but don't see the problem. You might like to try the following:- 1. Select the graph that you want to copy by clicking in it. 2. Ctrl C (simultaneously). 3. Move to new Workbook. 4. Ctrl V (simultaneously). This pastes the c...

Disabling a customised field
hi how can i disable a customized field(textbox ) in mscrm form???? Thanks Just go to the form and remove that field from it - it only removes the field from the form not from the schema. >-----Original Message----- >hi > >how can i disable a customized field(textbox ) in mscrm form???? > > >Thanks > > > >. > hi , thanks for the reply. but i need to show my textbox as a readonly(the disabled sort of textbox) rather than removing it from the form. How can i achieve it in both in runtime and designtime ?? Thanks Sorry but MSCRM does not mak...

All Outlook CRM Tracked E-mails Copy to One Specific CRM Account?
An unusual occurance in CRM. All e-mails received to Outlookand then promoted, or Tracked as the button is now labled, are being copied to one particular Account that is unrelated. The e-mail are copied correctly to the history of the desired, defined, accounts and Contacts, but also copy to this one particular e-mail as well. As anyone seen anything like this and have any ideas what could be wrong? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM ...

copy appointments
I would like to be able to copy an apt and paste it into a different date. If it's a recurring apt I can drag it and drop it to a different date or change the date and time within the apt easy enough. But is there simply a way to copy an apt and paste it somewhere else in the same calendar? Yes, select (press Esc if you enter edit mode) and Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V on the new date. Right click, copy is also an option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips b...

Locating variable range to copy
I am an ordinary accountant but not familiar with macro & VBA. I have a file, I need to copy a source formula to a certain range of which starting position has fixed already and ending position would be altered regarding to condition changed. For example, say source formula : locating at cell G11 conditions : range of row containing data in column F starting from F11 Says now, there are 10 data starting from F11 to F20, therefore I need to copy the source formula from G11 to G20. Same as, when there are 100 data starting from F11 to F110, I need to copy the source formula from G11...

Batch copying
We have a monthly batch for the 15th of the month that will have the same entries to the same accounts at the 30th of the month. How would we copy the 15th of the month batch (Payroll-15) so that we would not have to enter the JE over again? Thanks for all help in advance. -- Dave Christman System Developer If it is an entry and you know the entry number, just go to General entry and select Copy - you will be able to select the entry to copy If you want an entire batch of entries to "repeat" Set up a recurring batch, then do the entry. You will be able to edit before postin...

Can't change format of copied cells
Hi! I sometimes observe some strange behaviour, as follows: I copy some cells containing numbers from one sheet to another. But in the new sheet, these cells seem to be text. When I select the pasted cells an assigm these a number format, nothing changes: I need to click into such a cell and press ENTER to get the format change applied. Any way to avoid this? Hi It sounds like the cells were formatted as text before you pasted the values into them. Make sure they are formatted as General BEFORE you paste into them. Another alternative is that the cells you copy are text - but they may ...

Disabling the open other user's folder feature
We are using Exchange 2003 and have notied that there is a "feature" that allows any user to open another user's folder without having to grant permissions for this. I mean any user can pull over any other user's inbox contents or calendar contents. For us, a financial institution, this is a huge security risk. Even after using an explicit deny permission on a user mailbox we are still able to access the inbox from the denied account. Microsoft has little on their knowledge base about this except to say that, for some insane reason, administrators are denied from ...

Path added to formula during copy
Dear All, I am using Win XP, and Office XP, when I copy one excel file to other disk drive, a path of the source drive had been added to all formula in the cell in the target file, but this is not the way I wanted. How to prevent the automatic source added to the formula ? Thanks. Select the range to copy edit|Replace what: = (equal sign) with: $$$$$ replace all Now all the formulas are plain old text. Do the copy|paste Then fix the original range and the pasted range: Select the range edit|replace what: $$$$$ with: = replace all And the strings will be converted to formulas. andy wr...

copying formulas #9
I am trying to copy formulas in a spreadsheet that pulls the data from every 4th column in another spreadsheet in a consistent pattern (eg. b6, f6, j6, n6). When I try to copy the pattern to the next 4 cells in the row, anticipating r6, v6, etc. instead it repeats as f6, j6, n6, r6. How do I correct this? One way =OFFSET(Sheet2!$B$6,,COLUMN(A:A)*4-4) copy across Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Tracey" wrote: > I am trying to copy formulas in a spreadsheet that pulls the data from every > 4th column in another spreadsheet in a consistent pattern (eg. b6, f6, j6, > n6). Wh...

Open a copy of a doc
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel In Word 2004, my original copy of a document(which is a form) is like the template. I do not want to change the original doc but open it a a copy. I want to automate this process but the recorded macro doesn't seem to show that the doument is a copy rather than the original. When I recorded the macro at a workplace with a Windows machine, the word &quot;copy&quot; appears in the macro. How can I be sure that the macro running on the Mac is opening only a copy? <br><br>Ron Hi Ron: The be...

Deleting / Disabling the Links
Hello, I have got 2 queries. First one: I have got a workbook which has so many links that points to various unknown files. I have deleted some of the links by manually scanning the various sheets. but still i am left with some links which i could not find manually.. I have even cleared all the names in the workbook. Still no use. I looked into Edit->Links, i can see one link, but unfortunately there is no delete button with which i can remove the link. Can anybody help me how to remove the unknown link in the book? Thanks. Second one: Continuing from my prev question, wheneve...

Copy/Paste
When copy and paste text with picture(photos).....select all, copy from an Outlook 2003 message body to Word 2003, I only get a square block; no image visible. Paste Special in this case has no option other than paste text. Can some one help please.!!??? See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/invisiblegraphics.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Popeye" <Popeye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6675B674-4C5A-44E6-A662-615DC577C0AF@microsoft.com... > When copy and paste text with picture(photos).....select all, copy from an > Ou...

How do I copy formula but only increment certain ranges?
I want to copy a VLOOKUP formula down down the worksheet. When I use the drag handle it increments 2 values ie A1, A2, A3 etc. I want it to increment one of the values but i want the other to stay the same. How do I do it?? Please help Mart A preceding $ indicates a part of the address to hold constant, as in $A1, A$1, or $A$1 to hold the column, row, or both constant. Jerry Martc wrote: > I want to copy a VLOOKUP formula down down the worksheet. When I use the drag > handle it increments 2 values ie A1, A2, A3 etc. I want it to increment one > of the values but i want the ...

Copy worksheet name into cell in worksheet
I'm looking for a way to have the name of the worksheet I am working in automatically entered to a cell on the worksheet ie: Worksheet name is 1-1-03 this would automatically be entered into cell 2a of the worksheet and that would have formatting to show not only that date but also the day of the week that day is(1-1-04 Thursday) I have the cell formatted already but it is really over kill to have to manually enter this info both as the worksheet name and into this cell for every day I must enter. Hi Laura! Use: =--MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename...

Copying Multiple Pages
I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document (Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or merge two documents together. Many thanks for your time Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you will be able to collect 24 items. Be aware if your text boxes are linked you will not get the paste you want. Break the link, all the text will be shifted to the first text box even though you will not be able to see all of it. Create new text boxes in your new publication, link them again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microso...

disable office X formatting palette genie animation
How do you disable the genie type animation that takes place when you show or hide the formatting palette in Word/Excel/Powerpoint v.X? I have done this before, and am looking at a system where it is disabled, but I can't figure out where this option is so that I can control it on another system. ...

OL2000 disabling inplace editing for contact lists and task lists, etc #3
hi Can someone please help me with this one: I manage a small SBS2000 instalation (20 users) running outlook 2000 with exchange 2000. Outlook 2000 has the annoying feature that whenever you click on an item in a task list or contact list and start typing, you modify the contens of the item (without noticing). This happens often in the company and has recently resulted in inadvertedly destructing critical information contained in public contacts and tasks folders. I would like to know if there is a way to disable this in place editing feature, making changes to items only possible if you doub...

Copying My .mny file --- LOSING DATA
When I close money, I back-up the data to a back-up file into an external hard drive. However, If, I then copy my principal file entitled "My Money.mny" to the same external dr`ive, THEN...Re-Open MONEY: I lose all the recent data that I just recently entered; in other words, my latest inputted data, say for today, is LOST!!!!! Can anyone explain Why this is occurring??? Thanks, FLKulchar In microsoft.public.money, FLKULCHAR wrote: >When I close money, I back-up the data to a back-up file into an external >hard drive. > >However, If, I then copy my principal fi...

Apparent Excel 2007 Copy & Paste Bug?
I've run into an Excel 2007 Copy & Paste problem that I thought I would share with the group. If you open an Excel 2003 (or earlier) workbook in Excel 2007 and that workbook has data and formatting on one of its worksheets including having some of its column widths set, and you then select all of the cells on the worksheet and do a Copy and then switch to a brand new workbook and do a Paste, the data and most of the formatting comes across OK. However, the column widths may or may not be pasted depending on what kind of workbook you are pasting into. If you have told Excel that new ...

XML Source Menu Item disabled?? File version??
My XML Source Menu Item is disabled (aka greyed-out). Why? I have a workbook with multi-worksheets and I want to enable a conversion to XML, I'm trying to follow the documentation here, but it's poorly organized and more poorly written (IMHO).. I can't find anything which tells me why the menu item would be disabled. The version is Office 2003 Pro and (clearly) the capability is there, I can see the "XML Source" item. I did a quick test and if I make a brand new file, I have the XML Source option so that means means this is a file version issue?. I know this wo...