how to disable blind carbon copy

hi

is it possible to disable the bcc (blind carbon copy) option, in
outlook2003?

Thanks

Joerg

0
demo2000 (1)

No.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Joerg Renggli" <demo2000@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
> hi
>
> is it possible to disable the bcc (blind carbon copy) option, in
> outlook2003?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joerg

0
suemvp (4038)

Receiving Copy
Can someone help me get rid of the feature of receiving a copy of my own email many times when I send an email out? thanks much ...

Bottom on a form that copy paste data in a table
Hi There, If these a way to have a Bottom on a form that when click on it, it will copy and paste the information to another table in access in instead of creating an append query? Any help will be appreciated, I may not be fully understanding what you are trying to do... As I understand it, pasting a record to "another table in access" IS appending it. And if you already have the information in one record in one table, why would you want a copy of it in another table? Wouldn't that make it much harder to keep the two copies synchronized? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft...

Keep Cell Data Blank when Copying It
This is a silly question for me, but: I have a column of cells that are currently blank and another column that is a direct reference to that (i.e., cell AC3=Y3). However, while Y3 remains blank, AC3 instead reflects a 0. How do I make this remain blank until there is a value 0 or higher entered into Y3? This is key because I have formulas referencing AC3 that depend on whether it is blank and the 0 valuation is skewing that. Thank you! Try an IF statement in column AC: =IF(Y3>0,Y3,"") Dave O'Brien Eschew obfuscation Hi =IF(Y3="","...

disabling CTRL-Enter
I don't ever, ever want Outlook 2003 to send a message until I hit the "send" button. Is there a way of disabling the extremely annoying CTRL-Enter keyboard shortcut? Also, how do I disable the menu-abbreviating behavior? I already told Windows XP to not to use 'personalized menus', can I get Outlook to respecet my choice? TIA, Bob Bob wrote: > I don't ever, ever want Outlook 2003 to send a message until I hit the > "send" button. Is there a way of disabling the extremely annoying CTRL-Enter > keyboard shortcut? I do not believe you can disab...

How to remove ports that the Delete button is disabled
Hi All, I install Skype and noticed that it created more then 100 ports named Skype. Probably it happened during several installations. I uninstalled it and still the Delete button is disabled. How can I delete these ports under the Expectations tab? Thanks, Eric ...

Copying .nk2 file
We run Outlook 2007. A user opened Outlook and received the message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." After much research, the only option that worked was creating a new profile. The old profile name was "Outlook". I created a new profile using the username. Outlook opens fine, however, the user lost all their cached entries (.nk2). I copied the "Outlook.nk2" file (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook) and renamed it to the username, which is the same name as their profile. It still doesn&...

copying number sequence
Version: 2008 hi <br><br>I'm sure in the old days when I was a frequent Excel user I was able to enter a number sequence in cells of one column and then copy and paste special in some way and the sequence of numbers would be repeated in the column cells that i had specified. ie, I have entered so far manually 45, 46, 47, 48 and i want to be able to copy those 4 cells, then highlight the next 200 cells and the numbers from 50 to 250 will appear underneath my original 4. Please can anyone tell me how to do this? Many thanks in advance. Mckenzie Never knew a way to copy an...

Copy If in row below
When Department changes I need to insert the ADDRESS below the Account-Institution Business Office. For instance if department = 883, go to row below Account-Instittion business office and if = blank get address abc 123 Company 500 Thompson Rd. Detroit, MI ending 02/13/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Account-Institution Business Office: DEPT EMP.NBR EMPLOYEE NAME ADDRESS 883 27903 ROBERSON, JOE abc 883 119245 MUSI...

Disable drag-n-drop on two Outlook View Controls
I have a public folder with a custom home page. On that home page are two Outlook view controls that point at two different ‘Contacts’ folders. I need to be able to do two things: 1. Disable drag and drop between the two controls 2. Disable drag and drop from either control to any other Contacts folder in the users’ folder structure. Has any one done this? Thanks in advance Priz (Outlook 2003) ...

Help with copying dynamic column selected based on remote cell value and dynamic formula fill
Before posting my nightmare I would like to direct my thanks to all of you who posted answers before. Browsing trough the response I complete maybe 80% of my task in a very neat way. The remaining 20% of the task it seems that will require more than 80% of the time! There are 3 worksheets named S1, S2, and S3. I use a macro to first fill the no value NA() a range sayA1:C700 in S3! And second to open a text file and format data in it (get rid of empty rows via sorting since data in first column is ascending, etc). At the end of this macro there is another worksheet named P1.txt which has 12 co...

C: drive copy / backup to D:
I have installed a second hard drive (D:) which I intend to be a backup for the C: drive. All I would like to do is copy the entire C: drive to the D: drive on a weekly schedule. I've looked into the Backup utility in XP and it's close to what I want, but it makes a bkf file rather than a copy. This is not as convenient for me (I'd like to be able to manually examine the files on D:) also I read the bkf file is corrupted even with a single bit error. I've looked at some other freeware programs but its the same deal, although the compressed format differs from product ...

how to copy word document to excel
When I copy a Word document to a new Excel sheet, it adds rows between each line of the Word doc. Any ideas how to make this stop? Thanks! What are you pasting, exactly? Obviously, tabular data or actual tables would be suitable for Excel, while text paragraphs are more difficult to deal with. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "LM" <LM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45AAC4E4-29F1-40E2-BE30-C572B57E29A0@microsoft.com... > When I copy a Word document to a new Excel sheet, it adds rows between > each > line of the Word ...

Custom Level Button is Disabled
Hello: In Internet Explorer 7 on an XP workstation, the “Custom Level” button on the Security tab is grayed out--even when logged onto the machine as Administrator. How can this button get re-enabled? I need to re-enable it, in order to control some Business Portal settings. Thanks! childofthe1980s Child, This was an issue reported by many users with IE7 and IE6. Many users complain this might be due to some spyware programs installed on the PC or due to a bad upgrade from IE6 to IE7. I don't have definitive answers though. BTW, this error has nothing to do with your current...

Can't disable a feature
I'm trying to disable something in Excel 2004 for the Mac (I don't know if this also happens in Windows). On a spreadsheet, I use the abbreviation O/C (for On-Call if you must know). When I type this in a cell, it wants to change the "O/" part to what I will refer to as a "nordic O", the letter O with a slash through it. It appears to be a formatting thing, as the "O/C" is still shown in the formula bar if I click on the cell, but the display of it is being reformatted. I can't seem to disable this, and I don't find it under AutoCorrect anywhere...

Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store.
Hello, I am trying to move mailboxes from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 using acitve directory user and computer, by selecting exchange tasks, then move mailbox utility. I have successfully moved some users from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003, but i am getting this for some users. On the source server. Event ID 9172 Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store. Error: The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000 Event ID 1008 Unable to move mailbox 'Goins, India'. Error: The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified...

Copying Excel 2007 Charts as picture (as seen on screen)
The copy as picture (as seen on screen) function in excel 2007 seems to work for charts if doing it directly from Excel to other application. But if you try to code it in VBA, more often than not a chart or two disappears and does not copy to the designated application (e.g. Word). This is annoying. It works when copying as picture directly from Excel to Word. But once you try to code it, it is very sporadic. More often than not, eliminated a chart when pasting?????? Is there something additional that needs to be used in the code? Usually if I highlight the chart I want to copy vi...

Copying a Hyperlink
I have a hyperlink in cell A1. I also want that exact same hyperlink in F1. The scenario is the same for A2/F2, A3/F3 etc. Is there an easy way to copy just the hyperlink from a cell without changing the text in the respective cells? ACH Try =hyperlink(a1) in f1. "ACH" <sillyputty321@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ommdf.537746$_o.514276@attbi_s71... >I have a hyperlink in cell A1. I also want that exact same hyperlink in >F1. The scenario is the same for A2/F2, A3/F3 etc. Is there an easy way to >copy just the hyperlink from a cell without changing t...

Block a excel file from being copied?
I am trying to stop others from saving a file under a different name. Is it possible? Not really. Users can copy the file using windows explorer. And anything I could do to make sure that it's where it's supposed to be (and named correctly) would rely on macros. And macros can be disabled. SG Hurst wrote: > > I am trying to stop others from saving a file under a different name. Is it > possible? -- Dave Peterson Perhaps "hide" everything in the file, and then have auto-open macro check file name and location, if success, unhide? Dave...

Powerpoint 2003 copied graphics as I click o n them...
Hi, Somehing has happened that drives me crazy! As i select objects in my poer point drawings (to be able to add custom animations), powerpoint makes copies of the objects! So, when I animate it does not work since there are multiple objects overlayed. To fix this i need to delete 1-5 copies of the object and then add the animation again. Can anyone guess what it it that causes this? I think the problem mainly appears when i use my laptop eith the touchpad, but i may remember that incorrectly. Any ideas would be appreciated, im really stuck and it takes forever to add si...

how do I copy the page format form one worksheet to another?
I am trying to format several sheets in a workbook with rows to repret at top, left side and so on. How can I format one sheet and copy over to other sheets If all the sheets are the same, you can probably hold the Ctrl key, click on all the tabs you want to format, and start formatting. That should work for you. HTH, Ryan--- -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "keme" wrote: > I am trying to format several sheets in a workbook with rows to repret at > top, left side and so on. How...

Copy Excel sheets
I have excels sheets for 2005 that I would like to keep the format and formula and move them to 2006. I would like to copy without having to setup all the excel sheets again for the new year. Have a workbook that would have approx. 45 sheets with formulas and etc. I would like to keep formulas and format. When I copy I get all values formula and format. I try to clear contents. It clears all information. -- karenr Karen, On each sheet, select all the cells and use Edit / Go To... Special Constants and pick your type (numbers, likely). Exclude text to leave any labels al...

Find matches in different spreasheets then copy and paste to new s
Hi, I am a new in VBA and I am wondering whether someone can help me? My workwork has 45 sheets. I would like to create a macro which will search for string value in the second column ("B") of the first 41 sheets and if it finds the matches it will copy entire row and paste to new sheet in same workbook. Thanks in advance. what kind of value, how many possible matches per worksheet? Is the new sheet already there or does the macro need to create it?, etc.............. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "newlear...

Copying projects to templates
The system will not allow one to copy additional cost categories to an existing template from an existing project. This causes a great deal of inefficiency and needless typing - for example, when you have a template that is correct for one type of cost category (e.g. Labor), but needs additional cost categories for another type (e.g. materials) that are already present in an existing project. -- Jeff Burns, CPA TECHVISIONS, LLC ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

how do i copy a chart to another workbook
I just upgraded to Office 2007. In 2003 I was able to select move or copy on a chart and select copy and select another workbook, and copy the chart to that workbook. It doesn't work in 2007. What do I do? ...

Disable Outlook Junkmail Filter Via registry change?
Hi, Trying to set the junkmail filter to no automatic filtering (Outlook 2003) We have several hundred staff and I wanted to change their settings via a registry change or such like to run on login. I can't seem to find the correct registry (or file) setting - Any ideas? Sukh If working in an Active Directory environment, you can use a group policy object to turn the feature off and enforce it. The ADM templates for Office/Outlook 2003 are in the Office 2003 resource kit. The resource kit is a free download from Microsoft. If Active Directory group policy object is not an option...