How to create Office Sta 03 from a picture? #2

Just posting one help question, here's the second: Again regarding Creating
Stationary for Outlook?!  Again, reminding those I'm no "geek" in any
respect, wishing one day I was, but it "ain't happened yet"! I depend & reply
on those with the knowledge - so someone - please help!  ONE TIME I was
successful in taking an image, inserting into PAINT, fix'g the way I wanted
it to show itself, saving same as an image, with the apparent default being
Bitmap, wanting to save as another type - mainly that of Internet Explorer!
HOW do I do it?  As shared, successful 1X, not writing it down, as I was
"experimenting" when I succeeded, so excited, I realized I had NO CLUE what I
had done to obtain the successful results I obtained - Can someone please
HELP ME? Thanks in advance for ANY REPLIES re same?! God Bless!
0
Twinkle2z (3)

Email Address Recognition 03-01-10
Good morning. Looking for help in getting Outlook to recognize names in network address book. Received help last week advising to make sure the "Auto Name Recognition" box is checked. In this case, it is. What is the next step? Devid "Devid" <Devid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA8385DF-4229-4928-8199-F8E52A6BFF63@microsoft.com... > Looking for help in getting Outlook to recognize names in network address > book. Received help last week advising to make sure the "Auto Name > Recognition" box is checked. ...

Strange Problem #2
I have Exchange 2003 running in a Win 2000 Server box. I am processing mail for three different domains. The mail for two of these domains works properly. However, for the third domain I am having the following problem: When someone in domain 3 replies to a message it is delivered as name@domain1 (the first and primary domain) instead of name@domain3 . If someone at domain 2 replies the mail properly comes from name@domain2 as it should. As nearly as I can tell the setup for domain2 and domain3 is identical, but I must be missing something. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will...

Failed to Create Control: Unspecified Error
I continue to get this error (Failed to Create Control: Unspecified Error) upon compiling my control in the activeX container. I use a .dll, which is located in the same directory as the activeX, and I thought perhaps the location of this .dll could be generating this problem. I also thought it may have been a problem with OnDraw(), but further testing of that has shown that this is not the case. I still think it may have something to do with my .dll. Here is the implementation in my ActiveX.cpp file. BOOL CActiveXApp::InitInstance() { BOOL bInit = COleControlModule::InitInstance();...

Shipping record not created
Sometimes I have to ship items to customers with $0 charged for shipping. I would still like to add a tracking number to these sales. When I set the shipping cost to $0, it does not create a pending shipping record. Is this supposed to work like this or not? How can I fix it? Is there a setting somewhere I am missing? Thanks, Nick ...

Printing data in 2 columns
I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns. I want to print the data landscape, but want data to continue in a second column on the right side of the sheet.(trying to save trees and squeeze twice the data on one sheet) Top left to bottom left then up to top right and down to bottom right. Any help would be appreciated. Hi todd m See David McRitchie his snakecol page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "todd m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d96a01c...

Max Function
Hi there I have 2 columns. Column A has text (either a P, C, NE) and Column B has numbers. I am trying to find the max number in Column B that has a P entry. Is there a way to do this. Array enter using ctrl+shift+enter =MAX(IF(a1:a100="p",b1:b100)) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com <calebmichaud@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c8b69656-a376-4933-a5f6-c81c4d7a51ec@o27g2000vbd.googlegroups.com... > Hi there > > I have 2 columns. Column A has text (either a P, C, NE) and Column B > has numbers. > I am trying to ...

how creating status bar or menu dynamically
Hi, I have the following problem. I have created a window (not a dialog box) thank to external lib. I would like to add a status bar and a menu to this window after creation.. I can only get the Hwnd handler of the window. Is it possible and if yes how can I do thank you for your help. Jeff The sample DLGCBR32 shows how to add a status bar to a dialog. The same logic applies to a any CWnd object. A CStatusBar was designed to be used in a CFrameWnd derived objects. Look at the sample to see what needs to be done. --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Create IF or VLOOK statement?
Good Evening and thanks in ADVANCE for looking at my problem. I am looking for some of the Forum experts to give me a hand please send me or reply with any code/equation/idea that makes sense; I have a workbook that contains 6 worksheets. 1=RegQList 2=289 3=Fisher 4=Grove 5=Sprauge 6=Mooney (Exactly as typed) I have in the RegQList hundreds and hundreds ,I think 2700 specific and unique Regulators that I need, no must calculate, various equations for. What I have figured out is that if I was smart enough to create a LOOKUP or smart eqations to find MAKE- Cell J2/MODEL-Cell K2/SIZE...

Sending HTML format report is not working #2
I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email. I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check: <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Renta...

Create mail-enabled users in bulk
I have several hundred users I need to create in my Active Directory organization. I need to make them MAIL-enabled users (NOT MAILBOX-enabled users). I can't find anything that allows me to bulk create the users and give them the Exchange attributes necessary to define their email addresses on the foreign mail system. Obviously, I can do it manually, but who wants to do that for 400 user accounts? Anyone know of a way to do this? I've got the user data and email addresses in a spreadsheet...just can't quite get it all into AD. Help!! Thanks, dave That is doable with a VB...

french dictionary and grammar on english office version
I just purchased an english (american) version of Office X (intalled without any problems on my mac, panther). Since I write a lot in french, i was looking for the french spell- and grammar checker. i downloaded on the microsoft www-page the uptdate: "Office X 10.1.3 Update" where french support should be included. However, when I run it (the installer) I get the following error message: "The default location required for this install could not be found. This install will be cancelled." What is going on? Could anybody tell me how to install it correctly? Merci beaucoup !...

Can somebody tell me how to create uomschedules and UOM By CRM SDK
I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do this? thanks! crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest(); crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM(); crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom(); // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule(); myuom.name = name1; myuom.quantity = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal(); myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1)...

View 2 Exchange accounts with 2 Outlook instances
I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 with company A and another with company B. Today, I need to logout of one account and login the other when checking email messages. Is there a way to have 2 instances of Outlook (or something) that would display email from company A in 1 and company B in the other? ...

RTD on Office 2007 & Vista
Hi, Has anyone been able to get RTD working on Office 2007 (Vista). I have set my macro security to low but still can't get any data. Instead the prefix and number I'm trying to connect to are displayed. Any ideas? Aidan On May 19, 11:27=A0am, "Aidan" <ai...@test.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Has anyone been able to getRTDworking on Office 2007 (Vista). =A0I have se= t > my macro security to low but still can't get any data. =A0Instead the pref= ix > and number I'm trying to connect to are displayed. > > Any ideas? > > Aidan yes. H...

Microsoft RMS and Gas Pumps #2
I have created a gasoline item called Gas. However,I do not have access to the "click" gas pump or press ALt G to display the gas pump window. Do I need to turn on a preference to be able to do gasoline purchases? Also, does the RMS system actually INTEGRATE to a gas pump system, or is it just that the gas is tendered as an item? Enter the gas item on the transaction screen. Press F12 to tender the sale. On the Tender window, select the applicable tender, and then click Gas Pump or press Alt-G to display the Gas Pump Deposit window. Enter the corresponding pump number, and...

Customize Reports 10-30-03
I am looking to find out how we can customize reports that are in CRM. What will I need to accomplish this task? Buy the full version of Crystal Reports for MS CRM from your MS CRM vendor.... Sjaak Rovers The Netherlands "Katie Heller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:031701c39f30$ba3fb610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am looking to find out how we can customize reports > that are in CRM. What will I need to accomplish this > task? You will need version 8.5 of Crystal and the CRM Enhancement CD for Crystal Reports. I forget which CD it...

Creating taxable coupons
I issue coupons with scannable barcodes at the store level to certain customers. I have setup database items with a negative price level. The problem that I am running into is that when the negative item is scanned RMS does not deduct sales tax, so the customer is being charged tax on the original amount. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Did you make the coupon item TAXABLE? It should work out right if you do. Marc "Scott Santorio" <scott@tt-newyork.com> wrote in message news:%239$pI9WTIHA.4740@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I issue coupons with scannable barc...

Task created in workflow-how to catch if deleted?
Hi, I have several rather complex workflows set up for a client. They work wonderfully as long as the activity records are either completed or canceled or either. But, if a user deletes a task record that was created by Workflow, the workflow just sits there..... I removed the Delete permission on Activity Records for a couple users....but...what can i do about everyone else. Is there a way to prevent tasks from being deleted if they are created from workflow? Or A way to identify those that have been created from a workflow and deleted by a user? Ultimately, we do not want an...

create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?
How do I create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard? I need to create a way for a user to input/select specific parms, press a button, then alacazam! Their query appears! (If you can't tell, the user's are unfamilar w/Access so it has to be easy for them.) I'll be adding this to the current switchboard. Thanks for any help! Thanks Chris! I'll give it a shot when I return to work Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes! Have a great weekend! Star "Chris2" wrote: > > "Star Taylor" <StarTaylor@discussions.microsoft.c...

Boot Problem 03-03-10
I recently unpartitioned and reinstalled Windows XP Home Edition. When I boot up I get a black screen with two choices for Windows XP listed. When I click on either, I can boot to a normal boot. What can I change to avoid the black screen and boot directly to Windows XP? Wendell Cave wrote: > I recently unpartitioned and reinstalled Windows XP Home Edition. When I > boot up I get a black screen with two choices for Windows XP listed. When I > click on either, I can boot to a normal boot. What can I change to avoid the > black screen and boot directly to Windows...

Newbie Question #2
Hello all, I have used XML documents in the past without schemas or validation. Now I am venturing into the realm of validating, transforming, etc. Can anyone point me to a good book or informative website (not w3.com) that will help me along? For example some questions have come up when reviewing sample XSD's from multiple sources: What is the difference between xs:, xsd:, xsi: prefixes? Is there any difference or is the author choosing to use different prefixes? What other prefixes are standard when defining XSD's? Are their any good tools "near free or freely&quo...

Outlook Express? #2
I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! Hey MAB, which language? "MAB" <mike@arin.k12.pa.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#edEDJBPEHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the > right direction? Thanks! > > Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office...

Changing Defaults in VBA 2
I need a code that opens a workbook, and then saves it as another workbook that already exists, without it telling me, the file already exists, do you want to replace it? I just want it to do it without it asking me. When you want this done on a dozen workbooks, it gets a bit tedious keep pressing the yes button, when everything else runs through smoothly via code. Many thanks in advance John John Put these statements before and after the code that saves the workbook: Put This Statement Before The Statement That Results In An Alert. Application.DisplayAlerts = False Put This Sta...

Moving Outlook #2
Hopefully this is an easy question: I leaving my job so I's like to basically move all of my Outlook data (Contacts, email, calendar, folder structure, etc...) to my home desktop. I have Outlook at home but have never opened it so it's a blank slate. What's the easiest way to move all the data? It's not as easy as all that! If you're using Outlook at work, there's a good chance that you're connecting to an Exchange Server. If so, all your folders are stored on the server. In that case, you'll need to: 1. Create a PST file. a. Go to "Tools", ...

TESTE 03-06-08