how to create emails with sound when opening

how to create emails with sound when opening
0
Buster (5)

http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/addingsound.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

Setup Outlook Rule to use Import --will not work when sending email from Adobe
Hello, Can anyone please help me figure out why an Import box will not automatically pop up whenever we 'cc' our document management program straight from Adobe? We have set up a Rule in Outlook to automatically open the Import so we can index our document into the right category by using the cc. However.... Some of the user's computers will not work with Adobe in having this box automatically open like it does if they were sending from Outlook. I have tried in vain to find where the changed setting is but to no avail. Why will Adobe not work with Outlook (or vice versa) in...

Missing emails #4
Hi, I am trying to download my emails from several servers. It looks like coming. Message ,saying "Send/Receive 5/135" and so on, appears left bottom corner. But there is no any message in my inbox. When I try again, there is no new email for download. They're aslo deleted from server. Where is my emails? What can I do? Is there a problem with outlook 2003? Thanks. ...

Outlook labeling email as spam
When my email comes in a lot of it is labeled as spam when in fact it is not. How do I turn this feature off? Thanks, Carl >When my email comes in a lot of it is labeled as spam >when in fact it is not. How do I turn this feature off? When you say "labeled as spam", what do you mean? Outlook "labels" junk mail by changing the color of the title. If that's what you're seeing, click the "Organize" button, then "Junk E-Mail", and turn off the "New Junk messages will appear in <color>" button. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aer...

Open a 2003 with 2000
What can I do about opening pub 2003 files in pub 2000? Renee nothin' "rreneerob" <rreneerob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFC76C93-D578-4DBE-995E-A87A6110DF31@microsoft.com... | What can I do about opening pub 2003 files in pub 2000? | Renee Have your sender "save as" a 2000 Publisher document. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rreneerob" <rreneerob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFC76C93-D578-4DBE-995E-A87A6110DF31@microsoft.co...

creating and distributing autoshapes / graphics
I'm looking for guidance on what would be the best method to achieve the following... I would like to create a series of ppt graphics, perhaps autoshapes, or grouped objects including text boxes and "save them" somehow for distribution to other PPT users in my organisation...(as a .pot?..or add-in?...or toolbar?)so they can insert them easily into any presentation. Ideally I would like the graphics to look exactly as I have designed them, but maybe with the option for users to edit the content of text boxes, once they have inserted them on a slide, if that's ...

creating drop down menus #2
Still relatively new at REALLY using excel. I would like to ideally create a drop down menu containing several choices, and then based on that highlighted selaection, more selections are displayed in another drop down menu. For example, the drop down menu would first list several systems (systemA, systemB, and systemC). If systemA is highlighted by the user, then another menu pops up for them to select more choices from. Same with systemB and systemC. Kinda like a "cascading" menu effect. How do I do this? Please help!!! I have a workbook that does this for any number of link...

Creating a Macro the right way?
Hello, I am wanting to know where to start and if this is possible. 1.) I have a multi-tabbed work book which consists of product numbers and pricing. Is it possible to have a macro update all tabs with the pricing information that was updated say on the last tab (main update tab)? Thanks in advance... Hvns If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explanation of what you want 4. You send b...

transferring email addresses
Does anyone know how to transfer all your email address in Juno to another email program like Outlook Express,Yahoo,Gmail? If you can export your Juno Address Book/contacts to a CSV file, you'd be able to import that CSV file into OE, Yahoo Mail's Address Book, and your Gmail Contacts. lgleasonjr@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone know how to transfer all your email address in Juno to > another email program like Outlook Express,Yahoo,Gmail? ...

Recover Deleted Emails
Hi I am trying to recover items deleted from Exchange. I have already enabled the option to keep deleted emails for a certain number of days but I do not know where to go to look at previous deleted emails. Any help would be much appreciated. I am running exchange 2003 on SBS2003 server. Regards Adam You can recover deleted items from within Outlook. To recover deleted items: In the Folder list, click Deleted Items. On the Tools menu, click Recover Deleted Items. Click the item(s) you want to recover. Click the Recover Selected Items button. The items will be returned to your Deleted ...

Sending email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I mark &quot;send&quot; in an email it sends directly. I would like all my outgoing emails to go to Outbox and to be sent when I mark &quot;send/receive&quot;. Is that possible? <br> MickeDo In article <59bb2dc2.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <MickeDo@officeformac.com> wrote: > When I mark &quot;send&quot; in an email it sends directly. I would like all > my outgoing emails to go to Outbox and to be sent when I mark > &quot;sen...

Replying to Emails
I use windows 2007. When I receive an e-mail the view is in a normal size/font, but when I hit reply the screen size increases and the cursor and original message doubles in size. This is a new problem for me- did not have this issue before today- is there something I can adjust in Outlook to correct? -- PCS It's your zoom setting. Use Ctrl+mouse wheel to reduce the size or look on the Format text tab. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by ema...

Emails default to outlook
I have two email accounts, a personal account and a school account. When anyone sends me an email to my school account and includes their email link within the body of the text, when I click on the link, it defaults to Outlook instead of my school account. How can I repair this. Everything was working fine until yesterday. Please help. Thank you. Mary anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have two email accounts, a personal account and a > school account. Both in Outlook, correct? What version? What type of accounts. &g...

autofill on email address
Sometimes when I start typing an email address it automatically fills it in but this email address is not in my Contacts. Where does it keep those addresses and why does it happen on some addresses and not others. I am running Outlook 10.2627.2625 on XP Pro They are in your autocompletion cache (*.NK2 file). Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructi...

Can't send attachments with outgoing email
When I try to send an attachment with an outgoing email I get an error message saying "Microsoft Outlook is not implemented". What does this mean and how can I fix it? ...

add email to outlook contacts...
I know you can right click on the FROM line of an existing email and "Add to Outlook Contacts". However, I have someone who is visually impaired and cannot do right clicks and select from the menu. Is there a shortcut key that can do that while he is in the email? ngan;108815 Wrote: > I know you can right click on the FROM line of an existing email and > "Add to > Outlook Contacts". > > However, I have someone who is visually impaired and cannot do right > clicks > and select from the menu. Is there a shortcut key that can do tha...

Opening Documents Across A Network
Good Morning, I entered code into the double click event of a text box that would open a PDF file that had a corresponding name to the value in the text box. (ie you double click on a text box with the number 7145 as its value and it opens a PDF named 7145 in a folder) The code worked fine until I attempted to open the document over the network. So when the adress read, "C:\Scanned Docs\" & [tblBOTracking_TransactionNumber] & ".pdf" The file opened with no problem. However, when I changed the addres to: Application.FollowHyperlink "\\960wmdrp28\sc...

recovering emails #2
I had to reinstall outlook express and I can't see my old emails, folders, contacts. Can I recover these items? "mark" <mark@srta.net> wrote in message news:027801c3af91$6801c110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I had to reinstall outlook express and I can't see my old > emails, folders, contacts. Can I recover these items? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.publ...

Tracking emails
Hi, I can't seem to get CRM 3.0 to automatically track emails received via my Outlook Inbox. The sequence is as follows: 1. Create new lead with unique name and email address 2. Email the lead -> email goes into the lead history 3. Receive email via webmail and reply to email from leads account 4. Email reply is received in outlook and is not picked up as a CRM lead 5. Click the Track in CRM button and it goes into my assigned activities with an unresolved address - I note that the sender is the email address rather than the friendly name for the lead. Should CRM be able to do th...

Stopping emails with .exe attachments?
Running Ex2003 on 2003 Server in a 2000 Domain. Is there anyway to stop emails with certain kinds of attachments (example .exe )? Nothing native will do this; there's attachment blocking in Outlook, but you shouldn't wait til mail gets to the client to handle this. The best way to deal with it would be to get Exchange antivirus software, which you should be running anyway...it can do this and more. Trend ScanMail or Sybari Antigen would be good to look at as they're probably the best out there. You can get a free 30 day eval of Scanmail from the Trend site. For a list of attach...

How to email blast when ISP limits outbound number of messages?
Diane, How can one send to 500 people if one's ISP limits messages to about 50 recipients per message? I just had someone tell me that he has to break down his email blast to his clients into groups of 25-30 or they will not send. He has almost 500 people to whom he sends a monthly update. No, he is not a spammer. These people are his legitimate clients. Gregg Hill Either break it into groups that are within the ISPs limits, get a different ISP that doesn't limit you, or use a 3rd party service that will send out your e-mail blasts for you. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Rola...

Rules for emails sent
I'll like to know if is possible to create a rule for outgoing messages (email sent). What I'll to do is saved automatically every email sent in a respective TO: folder. Yoshmar Manrique In news:%238iaPxlWFHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Yoshmar Manrique <yosh@iQinternet.com> had this to say: My reply is at the bottom of your sent message: > I'll like to know if is possible to create a rule for outgoing > messages (email sent). > What I'll to do is saved automatically every email sent in a > respective TO: folder. > > > > > Yoshmar Ma...

Open Relay Question
Hello Have a question about relaying in Exchange 2k. I limited relaying only to my local subnet, and it works. But I'm wondering what this means (I tried an open relay test on web) To: "bernik@siol.net" From: spamtest@[213.157.224.232] <<< 250 2.0.0 Resetting >>>> MAIL FROM: <<< 250 2.1.0 spamtest@[213.157.224.232]....Sender OK >>>> RCPT TO:<"bernik@siol.net"> <<< 250 2.1.5 "bernik@siol.net"@gvskupina.si >>>> DATA <<< 354 Start mail input; end with . >>>> MESSAGE <&l...

Unreadable Fonts in Email Message
When I retrieve an email from some folks, I get a font I can't read. I have to copy it to Word, then choose a font, such as Arial, in order to read it. I've also had some archieved email come up in unreadable fonts even if they were sent okay the first time. Is there a setting in Outlook that will give me a default font for my received email? Is there a problem with Outlook or Office (I have 2000) that I should look into? ...

Open event failing
I have a workbook with various macros, class modules etc. Everything has worked fine until recently when the “Open” event macro does not fire up anymore.. Also a macro that refers to named ranges fails as the named ranges are no longer recognised; if this macro is stopped (not paused) then the named ranges show on the relevant spreadsheet. The Vba compiles ok and all relevant References are ticked in Tools\Refs. If anyone has any ideas I will be very pleased to hear as I am loathe to rebuild the complete workbook. I guess the answer is very basic but it has eluded me to dat...

sending bulk emails (BCC & CC) from an excel list
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop I just moved from PC (outlook) to MAC (entourage) and i have a few groups which I send emails on a regular basis (once a month or so). All the contacts are on an excel sheet and with outlook i just copied and pasted in the BCC section and it was easy. I dont seem to be able to do the same thing here with entourage. Anyone has got a tip/advice? Thanks. <br><br>Also I was CC on a big email list and could only see the first few so was unable to save some contact details by clicking on them... any tips ...