How to create a Sub-Category on a outlookk form?

I want to create an outlook form for the Contact Information. Apart from the
usual personal contact information like FName, LName, Address..etc. I need
to categorize the contact person into "Category" and "Sub-Category" I can
see the "Categories" feature in one of the standard template, but how to
create a "Sub-Categories" which can be linked to the Main Category...Please
help??

0
paul_mak1 (3)

Here's Your Fre*e Gift of Fortune Creating...
RE: Cash Secrets Reports & Software Fre^e... Hi there, That's right, you rea^d correctly; I am giving you Several fre^e super-profit building reports and Software programs! Why am I doing that you are asking? The reason is Simple, because I want to Attract your attention to the kind of quality And service I'm willing to provide you with so You can truly profit in the lucrative business Of Internet marke^ting programs. When you click the link below, you will first be Sent to a signup page. You must provide at least Your first and last name, your email a^ddress And phone number...

Creating new activity type entities
Can you tell me how can I create entity and configure it as Activity type? I would like to create activity type ''client visit''! My goal is to make report in which I cuold see number of visits to exisitng and future clients by each salesperson in my company!!! Is there any other way to do it without creating this activity type? Thanks, Marko Marko, Microsoft CRM does not allow you to create new activity-type entities. The best you can do is to repurpose an existing entity (e.g., letter) that you might not use frequently. One of our clients does what you want to do. ...

Determing active form to process function
I suppressed the Ctl-P shortcut by creating a ^p autokey macro that does nothing. Now I want Ctl-P to execute a function if a specific form is open and do nothing otherwise. I added a condition to the macro that if the active from is Data Entry ([Screen].[ActiveForm].[Name]="Data Entry"), it should run the function and the next command is StopMacro. The function runs correctly if the active form is Data Entry, but it returns the error "The Object you referenced in the Visual Basic Procedure as an OLE object isn't an OLE Object" if the screen the user is on is ...

create time sheet
I need help creating a time sheet for my employees See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm the page also has links to other timesheet examples Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Indica" <Indica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7439CF12-F440-4EF3-8682-FB1E21CD1F20@microsoft.com... > I need help creating a time sheet for my employees I have a sample timesheet at www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm .. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Indica" <Indica@discussions.microsoft.co...

Forms 12-19-07
Can somebody help me on this please,am a beginner to programming. I have two multiselect listbox for filtering report and printing it.After printing it i want to flag the record in table and when the form is loaded again it shouldnot show the flagged records. I could do upto printing but i donot know how to update table and filter form again. After printing you need to run an update query to update your table to set the flag. When the form is initially loaded, you will have to run an update query to reset all the flags. What is the purpose of maintaining these flags? -Dorian "Sure...

Help Workshop fails to create usable HLP file
I am trying to compile a MS Help Workshop (ver 4.03.0002) project that I have been working with for over 7 years. Now if I compile the project the resulting HLP file still works. The problem is if I make any change at all (add a single character to the main RTF file) then the project still compiles BUT when I open the HLP file and drill down the Contents to any specific page (or use he index to access any specific page) I get a "Program Error" pop up message box that says: winhlp32.exe has generated erros and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. ...

How do i create an automatic monthly cash flow from lists of cost.
I am in the process of creating a 'Project Costings' solution which I hope colleagues at work can easily input basic project data into. Excel will then calcualte all the necessary figures e.g. Overheads etc. without using VBA My question is how do I get my monthly Cash Flow statement to automatically update in categories from a seperate sheet of costs i.e. If I have a list of 10 items in say Equipment budget listed down with dates of purchase next to them. How do I then automatically update the Cash Flow statement in the relevant month of purchase with the correct amounts. I...

How can I create a League table based on points scored?
Can anybody help me? I am trying to create a League Table based on 8 people and their tota scores (eg. a fantasy football league). Eg. Player A = 10 points Player B = 13 points Player C = 8 points Player D = 11 points etc., etc. Table should read: Player B with 13 points Player D with 11 points Player A with 10 points Player C with 8 points etc., etc. How do I get Excel to list the players in order of their scores, mos points = top of the league? And when I change the weekly score they might change position depending on their total. Any help on this will be very helpful and appreciated, T...

Creating one chart
How do I create a chart which shows both a total number of bookings & the total revenue matched against months of the year. e.g: Months Total Bookings Total Revenue Jan 39 $10.00 Feb 20 $5.00 Mar 15 $21.00 The list above is on a separate worksheet & I want to create a chart on a different worksheet but in the same workbook. You could either do a combination chart (bars and lines?) with one of the series on a secondary axis, or you cuold try to create a panel chart: http://peltiertech....

Adding Custom Account Categories
Can they be brought in through Integration Manager in GP 8.0? We have a new company to add that will have a large number of account categories. Thanks in advance! You cannot add to the account categories via Integration Manager. You would need to edit them through GP's interface or import them via Table Import or a third party product. The table is GL00102. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:148a01c4f9d4$0f5750a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can they be brought in through Integration Manager in GP > 8.0? We have a new company to add that will have a ...

Exchange 2003
Dear MS, Could you please add the ability to create a default company signature via Exchagne 2003 that would pull a users information from AD and populate the signature directly? We would like to streamline what our employees signatures look like and control it from one place. If this is already possible, please post back with instructions. Best Regards, Mike ISO Group On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:44:02 -0700, ISO Mike <ISOMike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear MS, > >Could you please add the ability to create a default company signature via >Exchagne 2003 that wou...

Outlook 2003 Custom Form
OK... I give up. How do I get the wheel mouse to activate and listen in a custom form for outlook 2003? The scroll bar is tedious to use, especially when you're used to having the scroll on the mouse. ...

rules are creating duplicates.
My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. Same rules work fine in oe6. any help thanks greg Greg <burgh@core.com> wrote: > My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. > Same rules work fine in oe6. Include the "stop processing more rules" action on your move rules. -- Brian Tillman ...

Images won't print on extended form
I have a wide form that prints to two pages. The data will print to the "spill over" second page but any images that would also show on that "spill over" do not print. They do however display on the screen !! What am I doing wrong? I really don't want to create a multi page form. I want to stay with one page where the page constraints move the data to the second printed page. Thanks for any assistance. ~Rick Forms aren't intended for printing: that's what reports are for. Because of that, there may well be issues such as you're describ...

How do i create a custom folder in the outlook folder list that
everyone will get? also what would be the best way to export the contents of that? my hope is to have my users move spam into this folder and be able to export it and review it before blocking. thank you =?Utf-8?B?am9u?= <jon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:220AEF69-110E-441D-8E64-919D35669EDA@microsoft.com: > everyone will get? > > also what would be the best way to export the contents of that? my > hope is to have my users move spam into this folder and be able to > export it and review it before blocking. Possibly a public folder? Regards, -- Arlo ...

Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.
can any one please tell me how to do this one even any example or links to do will be appreciated Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies. Requirements: The tool should be able to perform the following: * Open an existing XLIFF file * Save the modified XLIFF file * Display the Id (read only) * Display the un-translated text (read only) * Display and edit the translated text (read/write) o Changing the text should automatically change the state to translated * Display and edit the translation state as a Boolean (is translate...

Shared Sub-form referring to a field in the same sub-form
Hello. I have a subform called "frm_SubformCaseDetail". This sub-form is a sub-form on many Forms, about 20 in total for so many different reasons. I have a problem in the sub-form. One field references another field, example the Sub-Category combobox field narrows down its list based upon the Category combobox field. Since the query that runs the subform needs to be configured to look at the Category field it wants to point to a particular form with the entire path including [Form] [Sub-form] [field]. I don't want to create a seperate subform for each of the 20 F...

Making Form Read only based on Windows User
Dear Sir/Madam, I am trying to make for certain user read only form. I tried the below code. It failed. Below are the codes These below are from module:==== Option Compare Database Option Explicit Declare Function apiGetUserName Lib "advapi32" Alias "GetUserNameA" (ByVal buffer As String, BufferSize As Long) As Long Declare Function apiGetComputerName Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetComputerNameA" (ByVal buffer As String, BufferSize As Long) As Long Function GetUserName() As String 'Wrapper for GetUserName API call. ' ...

change query criteria dynamically with value from a 2nd form
Hello, I have a query with multiple criteria passed from a form named "main". I want to pass the criteria to the same query from a different form from the click event of a hyperlink field returned from a different query. How do i pass / change the current query criteria from its current value to the value coming from the second form dynamically. My code in the query design looks like From Form main (To the same field in the query design) Nz([Forms]![Main]![txt_fin_nbr],"00000") When the criteria is not coming from form Main, i want it to be Nz([For...

Change default domain in Forms Based Authentication
Hello all, I've set up my Exchange 2003 server in production and have enabled Forms Based Authentication for Outlook Web Access. I have one front end server and two back end servers. Since any user in Exchange 2000 could just type in their alias to access their mailbox I *need* to maintain this functionality. However, it seems that with FBA you cannot specify a default domain in Exchange System Manager. The settings are all grayed out. I can, however, set a default domain in IIS. This works until Exchange decided to reset those settings. How can I change the default domia...

Drop-down list in a form
I am a novice in Access. I want to create a drop-down list in a form. Microsofts' instructions states: "...make sure the form or data access page is based on a record source that includes a foreign key field or Lookup field." What does this mean and how is it done? Thank you. ramudo, It sounds like you want to create a combo box. Just use the wizrd and follow the directions. However, if by drop down list you do not mean a combo box please elaborate... -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know,...

Can you create a check box or radio button in Excel?
Yep. Try showing the Forms toolbar. There's a checkbox and option button on that toolbar. The control toolbox toolbar also has its own versions of these, too. sf49ers wrote: -- Dave Peterson Dave, Thank you very much for your help. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Yep. > > Try showing the Forms toolbar. There's a checkbox and option button on that > toolbar. > > The control toolbox toolbar also has its own versions of these, too. > > sf49ers wrote: > > -- > > Dave Peterson > ...

WAMP on remote xp server
Is this possible? or do I have to create my dbs on the machine wamp is installed on. I want to connect to, access and develop my mysql dbs from my local machine, the same pc that I use dreamweaver to create my web pages on and then upload all to remote server. Any advice appreciated as I have posted to a couple of forums with no response so far. regards donna In news:eq2QUYPRLHA.5388@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, msnews <notinterestedgoaway@hotmail.com> typed: > Is this possible? or do I have to create my dbs on the machine wamp > is installed on. I want t...

30 tables in a form?
How come when i tried to put all my tables into a form, Access doesn't let me do it and gave me an error? You need to provide more information. A form may be based on a query comprising several tables, but it is unclear what you mean when you say you "tried to put all my tables into a form". In what way exactly are you attempting to do that, and what is the error message? What do you hope to accomplish? <emerlita@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:1176302831.519449.88430@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > How come when i tried to put all my tables into a form, Acce...

2 Forms and 2 tables
there are 2 forms (main & sub) when i make a new record in main form, the new record is not yet saved / created in table then i click the sub form button (by macro - openform) for creating sub-record of this new record. but there is error cos the new record (main form) has not been created and so the sub record cannot be created too. how should i do? i do not find save macro command so that i can save the main form record before creating subform record. Thanks a lot. tony Tony, The macro Action to save the record is RunCommand/SaveRecord. But I would normally expect that t...