How to check inbox content on the server?

Hi,

I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook
Express) how to manage inbox content on POP3 server to
make possible:
- viewing inbox on POP3 server (messages headers, senders,
sizes of messages etc.);
- select messages to delete from server without getting
them to PC;
- select messages to get from server and delete or leave
them;

0
gridniew (1)

My ISP provides a webmail facility so I can log in from
anywhere using a web browser.  Very handy for deleting
spam before collecting mail.

0
dsouth (2)

Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gaurantee
All Certifications Like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything on behalf of you... We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this fantastic service. If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on further...... Mail only at this email id :- all_certs@yahoo.com We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris. Please send a request for any test th...

Re: Re: api to check wheter xml is well formed #2
You mean the XmlTextReader. Ashish wrote: > Are there any functions in .Net which can be used to verify whether xml is > well formed? That's quite unusual requirement. Usually, when XML is built using XML API such as XmlTextWriter you don't need to check if it's well-formed - you can trust standard API. When your XML is loaded into in-memory store, such as XmlDocument - it's well-formed by definition. And when you just have a string or file and want to check it's well-formdness, use XmlTestReader: XmlReader r = new XmlTextReader(...); try { while (r.Read()...

using outlook,how can i check my message has been sent?
after you send a message check in sent items folder Sharath "learner" <learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:060AC8D3-B30C-4A0C-8E4E-454D5480F672@microsoft.com... > ...

XP check files and repair?
Hi, Is there a function in XP setup where Windows can check to see that all it's os files are there and if not, copy the missing or corrupted files to from the setup disc? Thanks John Install xp cd (retail),exit the menu page,go to run,type: cmd In cmd type: Sfc /Scannow Once its thru,remove xp cd,type: CHKDSK C: /F Agree to restart,type: EXIT Restart pc. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a function in XP setup where Windows can check to see that all > it's os files are there and if not, copy the missing or corrupted files > ...

Removing the Last Exchange 55 server
have recently completed an In Place Upgrade from Exchange 55 running in an NT domain to an Exch2k3 running in AD 2003. Currently the environment is in mixed mode (thanx Exh2k3 SP1) amd I want to go to native mode. My first and only Exch 55 server needs to be delete. As per MS paper on "Upgrading Exchange server 55 to Exchange server 2003 in a Medium sized oranization" I am concerned about systems folder from Exch 55 to Exh2K3. I have used the pfmigrate utility to replicate my public folders without the /S switch. All is well and now I want to go to native mode. Do I need to ...

Exhange Server
I have the following: Windows NT Outlook 2002 Pentium 4 2.19 Ghz 256 MB Currently, whenever I open Outlook, it says "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable". What does that mean and how do I remedy that? Open Control Panel-Mail Icon and under your email accounts, remove Exchange ir you do not run against an Exchange server. It sounds like you are not. Ensure that your ISP mail account is installed using the settings your ISP provided. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name ...

Project Server 2003 and MS Office Project 2007
Hello, I'm very new to Project Server and am researching the creation of templates that can be used by the PMs. We would create a comprehensive template based on PMI, RUP or Prince2 and save it as a template. I found out how to save the template and I can see it in the database allright but when I create a new project in project center, I get a blank project. How and where do I configure project server to use the project template I created in Project Center. Any help is appreciated. Jason Jason -- To create a new project from one of the two new enterprise project ...

Stuck email in the inbox
I am having a lot of users repeatedly reporting emails getting "stuck" in their inboxes. The reading pane reports "This item cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents." Upon double-clicking, I get "Can't open this item. The operation failed." To fix this in the past, I've had to exmerge the entire mailbox, delete and recreate the mailbox, and re-import everything. Is there an easier way? Exchange 5.5 SP4 w/ Outlook 2003 hotfix. Outlook 2003 clients. Thanks, Tim You can attempt to run isinteg ispriv -fix -test -a...

Can't open any file from the server on some machines
Hi, We are working on server 2003. On some machines, when the user is openning any(!!!) file from the server- project crashes. We tried to see if the problem is with the user or with the machine (by logging different user to the same machine or logging the original user to another machine) and found out that the problem is with the machine. What can be the problem? Thanks, Barak Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice SEO With Google, MSN, and Yahoo Site: and Link: counts http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/06d7d9b5-8be3-4052-be2f-d7d87064...

Outlook Client CRM 3.0 issues & Calender problem on Server
I have installed a test bed of CRM 3.0 on SBS premium with SQL 2005 and have a laptop which I need to use as the demo machine. However when I try to install the laptop client everything is fine in the pre reqs apartment from the fact the installation believes there is an incompatible version of the client installed on the laptop. The same version was on the laptop but it was removed prior to adding the laptop to the new domain. There are no references to the client in Add/Remove programmes, no folders under Program Files and I can find no registry entries. Does anyone know of somewhere...

Converting access to sql server
Hi, I have converted data from access to sql server. In one of my forms I have find method i.e DoCmd.DoMenuItem A_FORMBAR, A_EDITMENU, 10, , A_MENU_VER20. Conversion went fine but, now when I do a search page just hangs. I even tried to convert docmd.doMenuItem to DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFind but, i still the get the same thing. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance, BB ...

inbox.dbx infected with netsky !!! HELP!!!
I have one windows xp pro laptop with outlook express the inbox.dbx file seems corrupted because months of email just suddenly went missing for no reason I suspected that it is corrupted I installed easyrecovery pro and ran the emailrepair function to recover the inbox.dbx file I successfully recovered most of the mails But when the easyrecovery emailrepair is just about to write the repaired inbox.dbx file into the hard drive, my symantec antivirus corporate edition complains that the repaired inbox.dbx file is infected with the NETSKY virus .... and deletes the inbox.dbx file because it...

Stand By Exchange Server
Is it possible to load a stand by server with Windows 2003 server, Exchange 2003, and replicate the .edp, .stm, and log files. onto this server. If I then have a failure on my mailserver I just unplug it and point the clients to the new server. I unerstand I would need to change the IP. I am trying to have the simplest backup solution I can design. Another possibility would be to have the server ready and restore the edp from the tape and run through the transaction logs. you can either go with clustering, or a third party for this type of redundancy... "Alpine7" <darren@datas...

Exchange 2007 Edge transport server
Hi all I am reading tecknet about EX 2007 and it is saying that i need to have 2 nics on the box. One for the publi network and one for the privcate network, and that the private network should have DNS that points to the ISP. I dont see why i couldnt pull the edge transport server on the LAN dont make the box a member of the domain, configure one nic and set the DNS to point to the internal DNS server, then server publish the edge server with ISA 2004. Would this work? "The Edge Transport server role is deployed outside of the Exchange organization as a stand-alone server in th...

Rebuild Exchange 5.5 Server
Just need a little feedback. Here's the scoop. I have a three site environment. The main site is in San Francisco, there are VPN tunnels from SF to our site in England and New York. It is purley an Exchange 5.5 org, one exchange server in each site. All external mail is delivered to the Los Angeles site, then delievered to the remote sites via a Site to Site and an X 400 connector. Here is the problem, OWA is being flaky as hell in our main site and I can't find out why. The system reboots occasionally on it's own, OWA just dies inexplicabbly. that sort of thing. I would l...

Checking For Numeric Before Computing?
Seems like: =IF(ISNUMBER(R8C15),IF(R8C15 > 0, R8C15/R1C17,Null),Null) Should return Null if R8C15 contains "xxx". But it returns "#NAME?" instead. Can anybody see what I'm doing wrong? (I'm pushing that "IF" statement into the cell's .FormulaR1C1 via VBA code) On Jul 11, 9:39 am, PeteCresswell <PeteCr...@gmail.com> wrote: > Seems like: > > =IF(ISNUMBER(R8C15),IF(R8C15 > 0, R8C15/R1C17,Null),Null) > > Should return Null if R8C15 contains "xxx". > > But it returns "#NAME?" instead. >...

Windows Mail fails when connecting to AIM.COM mail server
I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it. Sorry if this is a duplicate. I have an HP laptop with Vista as the OS. I use Windows Mail to access my aim.com email. I've used this for over a year. Suddenly, I am getting the following error. I can connect to the aim web mail, so my password, etc is valid and working. This seems to be an SSL error, but I have not changed my configuration of the servers in Windows Mail. Any ideas why this is suddenly occurring? Thanks. -------------Error message below ------------------- The connection to the server has failed....

Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS.
I'm receiving this errormessage for 'some' messages in the queue of Exchange 2003 SP1. The mailserver uses two other Windows 2003 internal servers as AD and DNS-server, this one uses a couple of DNS-servers from our ISP as forwarder. So far so good. Most mails get out without problems, but some of them keep hanging in the queue. When I issue a nslookup-command set type=mx domain.com I get NO mx-record (it shows me the SOA-record ???) set type=all domain.com Definitely gives one or more mx-records depending on the domain. After that (the data for the domain is in the DNS-c...

Macro to Check Dates
I have a list of names and dates whereby the names could be listed multiple times. What I would like to define is how many days there are between the dates that a name appears. As an example the name Frank appears with a date of 01/01/2010 and then appears down the list again with a date of 03/01/2010. How many days are there between each date for Frank. Frank could be listed more than twice, multiple times. Also there are probably 20 different names in this list that are listed multiple times with different dates and the list is at least a year old. OK Beep Beep, - assu...

Content Manager Role Privilages for Installation User
Hello All, Under the "KNOWN ISSUES Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server" heading in the Readme.htm file of MS CRM 3.0 CD 1, it says that The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. what does it mean and how can I assign these rights to a users. Ther...

Sharing Calendars from the Server
Hello, We have a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with Exchange. The owner of the company would like to have access to all his employees calendars (which is less than 10 people). I know how to share out the calender by logging in as a user and sharing it via Outlook, but is there a way to make the same configuration changes from the server? I'd like to expodite the sharing process (and learn a new trick)! Many Thanks, Grant ...

How can I reset the email server names in Publisher 2003?
How can I reset the email server names in Publisher 2003? What do you mean? ...

Unable to log on to incoming mail server (POP3)
I have set up a new account in Outlook using my new email address registered with service provider. I do not seem to be sending or receiving emails and when tested in the set up, get this message "Unable to logon to the incoming mail server (POP3)". I have never done this before but have checked the required information and all seems to be correct. Can anyone help? ...

Exchange 5.5: Server to Server Communication (Ports)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5AE27.F4C843D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Good morning all, I have a tricky problem that I need a little help = with. I am trying to bring an Exchange server online, on the far-end of = a VPN tunnel. Exchange will not install but i think I know what the = issue is- ports are blocked. What ports? Heck if I know... Here's the story: 1) Current, functional configuration is a Mail server in location A, = with frame relay connection to Mai...

How to view mail content?
I have a request from the top to produce copies of emails sent and received between one of our users and a client. I know I can "track" emails but do not know how to find and print them out as "administrator". Can someone point me in the right direction for doing this? Do I have to go to the user's mailbox and pull them out one at a time or is there an option by which I can search, find and read the content from within exchange server MMC? -- V Combs Phoenix Consulting Vicki Combs wrote: > I have a request from the top to produce copies of emails sent a...