How to change multiple folders views in Outlook

When you first create an account within Outlook (currently using 2007
but I'm sure it's the same for other versions) it defaults the folders
so that certain columns are visable they all have the viewing pane
enabled.

Is there a way of changing one folder so that all folders look
identicle (Deleted, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-Mail, Outbox etc etc etc).

I'm sure there must be a way but I'd be damned if I can find it...and
it's driving me nuts!!

Cheers Glenn

gloriousglenn@hotmail.com <gloriousglenn@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way of changing one folder so that all folders look
> identicle (Deleted, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-Mail, Outbox etc etc etc).

You can't change a folder and have all the other folders change.  You must
change one of the default views (like Messages) and then reset all the
flders to use the default view you changed.  Techniques are described here:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm .  Keep in mind that not all
of the default folders use the same default view.  The Sent Items folder,
for example, uses the Sent To view as its default.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

"View Image Slide Show"

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Change position ID in HR

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

How do you change the APR?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?