How to add sender email automatically in Outlook 2002

Please tell me how to send setup for all
my sender email address can automatically put
into my address book, for example like outlook
express you can do that pretty easy.
0
erteoh (1)

Right click on the senders address, select add to contacts.  This is the
only way in Outook 2002 and later.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Erick asked:

| Please tell me how to send setup for all
| my sender email address can automatically put
| into my address book, for example like outlook
| express you can do that pretty easy.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
7/25/2004 8:38:19 PM
You can't do this natively but you can do it with an add-in;
http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Add-Email-Address.asp?Source=RS

If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"Erick" <erteoh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Please tell me how to send setup for all
> my sender email address can automatically put
> into my address book, for example like outlook
> express you can do that pretty easy.

0
Roady

invalid email address

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003