How does one migrate tasks to a new employee?

I've delegated numerous tasks to people in my department. Now the time
has come for me to leave the company and for my replacement to take
over. Is there a simple way to get my copies of all the tasks I've
delegated into my replacements task list? The most obvious ways:
dragging and dropping, and outputting to a pst file, replace the task
owners' (the delegates') names with mine. This would leave my
replacement with no clue about the actual owner of each task.
Is there a way to get my copies to him with the owner info intact?
Also, is there a way to do this where my replacement will automatically
receive all future updates for these tasks?

0
muratore (1)

Directing the output of one cell into another cell
I have an IF statement that works exactly the way I want and results in a TRUE/FALSE. The problem is, I want that true/false result to be directed to another cell without having to make that cell have a formula in it like =A13 (if A13 is where I have the IF formula). Essentially, I want the target cell to be able to accept data from a couple of sources, all being true/false tests, and not have a formula in it. Does that make sense? Something like: IF B21=TRUE then A13=TRUE, which is easy in VBA, but seems I can't get Excel to do the same. Thanks Conf. "Confused" <no...

Cannot sync multiple accounts at one bank.
Right now there is a limitation in Money ( I have 2003) where I cannot sync multiple online access accounts to the same bank. Example: I have three different checking accounts at Bank One, yet MSM2003 will only sync with one of them. For ther other two I have to download and import the transactions. Each account has a different userid and password. Does anybody know if there are plans to fix this in the future? ...

Copying matched criteria plus relevant columns to new worksheet
I want to use code in a macro to search for criteria in a worksheet which allows the matched data to be copied (along with other relevant columns) to another worksheet in the same file. Would this involve some sort of loop? Any help apreciated. Thanks in advance, Matt there are several ways to do it. if you want to copy a hundred cells for three columns every time something in row 3 is matched somehting like the following could be used. sub try() tar=1 ' target column in sheet 2 for c = 1 to 34 step 3 ' this will be the look up column in sheet 1 if sheets("Sheet1&quo...

Epay creates new payee resulting in duplicate payee names
This is driving me a bit crazy. Even though I've created an EPay using an existing payee, Money 2006 will often, but not always create a new identical payee when the transaction is submitted to the bank. Interestingly, though the EPay transactions are recorded in the "new" payee, if I select "go to payee" from the bill pay menu, I'm taken to the "old" payee. Further complicating things, after moving these transactions from new to old and deleting the old payee, EPay transactions are still being posted to the deleted new payee. You can't see ...

Can I Apply Two Filters to Task View?
It seems to me that when I add a filter to a task view for something like category "does not contain" xyz, and then add right below that, category "does not contain" abc, it should show all of my tasks, but just not anyone that has xyz OR abc in the category. But, if I add the first filter, it seems to work ok, but when I add the second, it just makes all of the filtering not work. Am I missing something? when you use two of the same criteria they are OR'd together. Try using abc AND xyz as the condition (it works with some fields but may not work with all) or use ...

another one with the saveto PDF problem in office 2008 SP2
Hi All, please, there is a workaround to bypass the problem born with Excel 2007 SP2 , which cause the PDF saved files not correctly resized? many thanks, i hope a solution... stex Hi stefano Have a look at the reply to "Excel 2007 save as pdf page size error" in Excel General Questions Seems to have worked for me. "stefano ceccato" wrote: > Hi All, please, there is a workaround to bypass the problem born with Excel > 2007 SP2 , which cause the PDF saved files not correctly resized? > > many thanks, i hope a solution... > > stex > > ...

My new Outlook 7 keeps delivering double emails. Ideas?
I just bot a dell studio 15 laptop with outlook 7. When I used the easy transfer system many of my emails were doubled up. I had AVG on my last system and many of them came with an AVG certificate as an attachment. Now all of my emails are doubled - no AVG cert though. Any help is appreciated Easy transfer doesn't work well for outlook data, and often corrupts the Outlook Profile The method for transferring data is generally posted here several times a day. You can either start over with a fresh data file or use a duplicate finder tool http://www.howto-outlook.com/h...

sum if one or another criteria
I've been trying to figure this out on my own based on other similar posts but I think I just don't understand array formulas. Anyway... I want to sum a range of cells if 1 of 2 possible criteria are met within a different range of cells. Example: RowA RowB RowC Col1 P S W Col2 4 2 1 Sumif(A1:C1,"P" OR "S", A2:C2) It's the OR that I can't figure out. Thanks a Bunch! Try =SUMPRODUCT((A1:C1={P",S"})*(A2:C2)) -- HTH Bob "parls" <parl...

Scheduled task message always pops up at strup
Every time I startup the Windows scheled tasks message pops up even though no tasks are scheduled. It's started a couple of weeks ago; how do I stop this from happening? "kp400sf1" <kp400sf1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E20CBD3E-1CCC-4E90-B850-25C9EB23DB3F@microsoft.com... > Every time I startup the Windows scheled tasks message pops up even though > no > tasks are scheduled. It's started a couple of weeks ago; how do I stop > this > from happening? What's the message? -- SC Tom Try this. Start, run, ty...

Data Migration Manager Cnofiguration error
I can't get Data Migration Manager configured. I first intalled DMM (CRM 4.0) on the dev PC running XP SP3 then on SQL Server hosting CRM databases and also on the CRM server (both application and platform installed on the same server running Windows server 2003 Entreprise SP2, it's the DEV environment!) and I got the exact same result from any of these intallation, by the installation of DMM and CRM server done with the same user with all required rights. When I first run DMM, the config wizard appears and after I type in the intranet url and click NEXT the following error occ...

combine many excel files in one file
how can i join many excel files that have the same column structure to one Excel file ? Hi, See Ron webpage http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm "Amir Mongy" wrote: > how can i join many excel files that have the same column structure to one > Excel file ? ...

Wanted: Double Clicking an .xls file's icon starts a new instance of Excel
If Excel is already running when I double click the icon for an .xls file, it opens the file as a new window in the existing instance of Excel. I would like to change the file type for .xls files (Explorer: Tools/Folder Options/File Types/choose .xls/Advanced) so that a new instance of Excel would be created. Thanks for any help! This may help (or hurt). If you open files by double clicking on them in windows explorer.... You could try: Tools|options|General tab|Ignore other applications (check it) Then double click on the workbook in windows explorer. And be aware that turning t...

New computer doesn't "see" calendar or contacts
I have 2 computers and am trying to set up Outlook 2003 on the new one to parallel the setup on the old one. I copied the 3 old .pst files to the new machine and all seems OK as far as mail goes, but my Outlook calendar and contacts don't show up. Is there some setting I need to change in order for Outlook on the new computer to know where to look? Thanks. 50sguy wrote: > I have 2 computers and am trying to set up Outlook 2003 on the new one to > parallel the setup on the old one. I copied the 3 old .pst files to the new > machine and all seems OK as far as mail goes, bu...

Only One New Worksheet
XL and MS Office Professional 2003 I have changed the number of "sheets in new worksheet" (Tools/Options/General) to 6, however I keep getting only one sheet when I open a new workbook. No matter how many sheets I try in the option, I still only get one. I have also tried running "Detect and Repair". Any Ideas? Don Hi, Just the thought: Try to locate default template in XLStart directory (Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart). Open it and see what Options...General are set to. HTH Paul > XL and MS Office Professional 2003 > > I have changed the nu...

Could I have just one server?
Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any help. I'm upgrading from exchange 2000 sp3 to 2003 and I read a lot about the Front end - Back end schema. Since I just have one server available I need to have both FE & BE functionalities on one server (OWA + Priv and pub databases) everything, just like the old times. Is this possible? Regards, David A regular installation of E2K3 has all that functionality built in. -- Nick Cavalancia MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI Exchange Consultants - "The most important exchange is knowledge." Web: http://www.exchangeconsultants.com Email: nickc@r...

How to print multiple worksheets in one workbook on the same page.
I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in different sections. If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I print multiple worksheets on the same page within the same workbook? Can I use different column formats within the same worksheet? For example the top part of my form is only 4 columns the sections to follow are 5 to 7 columns wide. rrdiorio, >I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in > different sections. Not if they're above/below one another. > If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I ...

New and need help, please
Gosh I'm glad I found this site! I'm about to yank my hair out! :eek: Because my spreadsheet is so big, I've gotten myself confused. Basically, I'm trying to multiply and add between rows and columns. Ex: (B2*B102)+(C2*C102) across to (CG2*CG102). I've got that lon string in a single cell but it's not working. There is data in th rows that the formula is supposed to read, but it's still giving m zilch. There must be an easier way! Any suggestions? Thanks i advance -- retcg ----------------------------------------------------------------------- retcgr's ...

OWA Works in one domain name only
I am having a problem with user accessing OWA. For example users with email addresses that start as XYZ.COM have no problem, but users in the same windows domain, but in email domain ABC.COM Cannot access OWA? I changed their default email address to XYZ.COM and they can access OWA?? Is there something I need to do to allow different email domains to log on the the server You need to create additional HTTP virtual servers to support extra email domains. See 257891 or 293386 -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send em...

new mail notification louder then normal sound
In Outlook 2002 when I get an e-mail and the new mail notification sound plays it is way louder than any other sounds on my system. I have a Dell Dimension L800r. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 New email notification...
Is there anyway to have Outlook 2003 show the "new email notification" if emails are received and as a rule moved to paritulcar folders, rather than just the Inbox...? Yes, set the action in the rule to show the notification -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Ivan Williams" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18d3801c44be7$d86717a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there anyway to have Outlook 2003 show the "new em...

Help!Very Unusual Migration Preparation Issue: 5.5 to W3K Exchg Se
Before Migrating our Exchange 5.5 installation to Exchange 2003, we have an some unusual issues: 1. Our domain is "cornerstone" not "cornerstone.com" In AD it looks like this: user@cornerstone 2. Email address is firstname.lastname@cornerstonegrp.com What happens when we pull the mailboxes into AD? Are you migrating domains at the same time or is that process complete? Nue "jhkadmin" <jhkadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91EA582C-6514-4967-AF67-B26C685FFD25@microsoft.com... > Before Migrating our Exchange 5.5 installatio...

General multiple new user questions
I have to test for Excel 2000, the problem is I have experience on Excel 97 & Excel 2003. I need a quick source for information on built-in features, fundamentals, formatting, formulas & calculations, and entering data in general. Any help is greatly appreciated. It is much the same, there are a few differences, but nothing really major. Wouldn't just trying it suffice for your needs, and address each difference as you come across it? Here is one source of differences I found http://asp2.wlv.ac.uk/its/website/selfhelp/help/excel/MainDifferencesExcel2000andExcel2003.asp --...

Access 2003- will not work with the new 2.0 sql
Hi- Just updated to 2.0- Nice. But my access 2003 will not allow me to do querries anymore... Do I need to upgrade to another version of Access? or is there an Update that I need to make for access 2003? Thanks Brent Try changing either A: your odbc connection, or b the link to the tables again in the access db. Should work fine... Mike "Brent" <sagemaster@mvdsl.com> wrote in message news:eeL%23RmmlHHA.568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi- Just updated to 2.0- Nice. But my access 2003 will not allow me to do > querries anymore... Do I need to upgrade to another ...

Print different labels on one sheet.
I've created several wine labels in Publisher. I have several pages in a Publisher document and each page is a different label. How can I print pages 1-6 on one sheet of labels. Rather then getting 1 full page (which is 6 label) of the same label I would like 6 different labels. Another question is how do I just print one label. Not one page of labels just one single label? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! You will have to layout your page manually. Arrange, grid guides, set your columns and rows, copy/paste. You can use this method with one label or six labels. Is your sto...

CRM 3.0: Error adding new users using Deployment Manager and Web Application
Dear all, Sorry for the cross-posting. We've encountered errors adding new users from trusted domains into CRM 3.0 system. The CRM 3.0 Server has been deployed in a domain on "MIXED MODE". The domain is in an "EXTERNAL TRUST" relationship with other domains. Using CRM Web Application, adding a new user like TRUSTEDDOMAIN\CRMUser, produces the following error "An Error has occured. Contact your Admin" Under Deployment Manager, the following error message appears "The Domain TRUSTEDDOMAIN could not be contacted"Any insights will be greatly ap...