How do you preset the fields of a newly created mail folder? #2

Hello,

Each time I create a new mail folder, the defaults fields are "from",
"subject" and "received".
I have no problem with the other two, but I'd rather have the "sent"
field shown than the "received" field, as "sent" is more reflective of
when the sender sent it, especially when there is significant backlog
in the network causing substantial delay.
Besides the "sent" field is also a default field shown when you print
out an e-mail in Outlook, making "sent" an easier parameter when
locating an e-mail based on a print-out, which often happens.

How do you preset the fields of a newly created mail folder?

thank you.
0
dj_google (9)

More Columns #2

Creating a goal or target line
I am using a line graph to show my weekly percentages for the year. I have a goal of keeping these percentages below a specific value. I would like to have a line across my graph at that specific goal value so I can see which weeks have exceeded my goal percentage or have remained below it. Is there an easy way to do this? Also, if possible, I would like my data line to change color as it crosses that goal line. For example, the line would be black below that specific goal value, but when the line crosses that goal value it would turn red. Any suggestions? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/...

OWA issue with Public Folders
Hiya. Need help with this issue... I have a user who is trying to respond or forward any messages that's inside a public folder when she's connected from home. Only thing I can find on this is inside the WA's help menu but it's of little use. all it says is that you need to have a front-end server which we do. I have no clue what her connection at home is like (dialup ... is that still around?! or broadband). I do know that web access does work from Firefox too. Would this be a browser issue or is it something with her side of outlook web access side? We're running...

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

get a result of an sql into a field

Contacts in Exchange #2

How to create an autonumber field?

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

form fields not saving to table

outlook 2007 e-mail

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

OE autodelete OLD mail

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?