how do you know that whether an email is printed or not in outloo

In a multiuser mode is their any way to know whether a message is printed or
not in outlook 2004.
0
jvarieth (1)

> In a multiuser mode is their any way to know whether a message is
> printed or not in outlook 2004.

a)  2004?  You might want to double check help-about.
b)  Nope.

--
-f.h

0
f.h.muffman (751)
5/13/2008 5:40:26 AM
"jvarieth" wrote in

> In a multiuser mode is their any way to know whether a message is printed or
> not in outlook 2004.

How do you know in Notepad that a doc got printed?
How do you know in Word that a doc got printed?
How do you know in a web browser if the page got printed?
How do you know any application printed any document?
You monitor the print queue to the printer.
0
V4521 (722)

awkward message when replying email
I'm using windows xp with ms outlook xp as my primary email client. When I replaying an email, the original message goes like this (1) but when I'm replying any email it become the number (2). Is there any setting went wrong? I'm in the need of solving this problem as I'm not the one who is wrinting the original message when I reply to any email. Thanks ---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ 1) Original replying email should be as below. -------Original Message-------- From: Lee Cheng Poh [mailto:PC...

Invoice printing
We are wondering if the reports are going to include invoices to have the look of the statement, but are printed on a 8.5 by 11 sheets to give to the customer right away and to sign right away in acceptance of charges? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Printing labels from Publisher
I cannot seem to be able to print only 1 label at a time. Where can I set the printing option to print just one label from a sheet of labels? You will have to create the page manually. Take a look at the page setup when you select labels, it will tell you the size and the gaps. Use the ruler guides to recreate the labels. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Carmen Driggs" <Carmen Driggs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3433E906-D97B-4AED-B83A-39CDBA9B99F5@microsoft.com... >I cannot seem to be able to print only 1 label at a time. Where can I set ...

view email in html format
i just switched from express to outlook 97 v8.02 and now my email opens in text format. it did open in html if required when i was using express v6.0. how can get my email to open in html format instead of text? ...

Copying attachments to another email gives odd results
Hi, Using Outlook 2003 SP3 using an updated Windows XP SP3 When I copy 5 attachments from one email and paste them into another, it some times pastes the same attachment for all 5 but uses the correct name. I end up with an email with 5 different names, but they're all the same file. Saving them locally then reattaching seems to prevent this and it happens in rare situations. Is this a known issue? ...

Centralising email store
Hi All! I work in an office with three computers, the main one with most of the data on and two others. The three computers are directly networked to each other through a modem/router box.. We currently have OE6 but will shortly move to Outlook. Before I move, I could really do with some help with a question. It used to be one of my jobs to enter new contacts into the Address Book on each computer. Then I would have to run regular checks to make sure no-one else had been entering data and that the address books were all up to date. Eventually I got bored with this and tried to find a bette...

Is there a fix for incorrect duplex printing of mail-merge postca.
Printing mail-merge postcards on a DUPLEX printer is not correct. We print monthly invitations. In P'03, the front of a postcard to each recipient prints on the opposite side of the same card as the message. It does not in P'07. (The front AND back of the card print on the first side [with the front and back of the next addressee]. The following 2 addressees appear on the back. This will work correctly only IF, there is no personal note to the addressee on the back of the card AND the number of addressees is divisible by 4. We have to keep 2 computers in my office unconve...

Suppress "0" from printing on a report
One way to do this is to set the format to "#,###.00;-#,###.00;[White]". Is there a better,or more conventional, way? If that is the only information, you can remove the record with a WHERE clause, but that eliminates the whole record, that is why this is only applicable if this field is the only information to be printed in the 'row': WHERE fieldname <> 0 Vanderghast, Access MVP "JimP" <j_pockmire@comcast.net> wrote in message news:MP2dnUkGtoXof7XWnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@giganews.com... > One way to do this is to set the fo...

Lines in Publisher does not print in same position as on screen
On inserting a house plan (TIF) and wanting to draw grid lines (using the line tool) on the outside walls, it shows 100% correct on screen but when I print it is as if the line spacing has changed and is not on the outside lines for the walls anymore. Anybody experienced this problem? Thanks Carel Put the .tif on the background and draw the lines on the publication page. Does this help? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Carel" <Carel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EAC19E7-4E72-43E4-BE46-98944FFDB8FE@microsoft.com... > On inserting a house pl...

Printing Labels from Marketing List
It is possible to create Mail Merge documents for the members of a Marketing List through Quick Campaign or Main Campaign. But how about creating labels for all the members in the Marketing List? It seems that labels can be created only from the main contact list and not from the Marketing list. Any pointer?? Don an Advanced find to look for all contacts (or account depending on the marketing list) who are on a particular marketing list. From the find results do a mail-merge to labels. HTH Roger "Onkar" <budc57@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1166056772.911550.14100@8...

Importing email accounts from Outlook 2000 into 2003 (via iaf files)
Hello there, Summary: How to import Email accounts from Outlook 2000 iaf files (created when exporting) into Outlook 2003. Full details: I done what I thought was a great idea, after having a problem with my PC decided to upgrade to Office 2003 (from 2000) Pro as it was offered to me free (Or I could have taken a memory upgrade). Reading this newsgroup it would seem that was a mistake! My current problem is that I cannot import that many email accounts I had created in outlook 2000. One work around is to import first into Outlook Express 6 and then import from there, but I still have to do...

border art disappear when I print?
I created a 5 ft banner with a border using border art. Lets say its a border with apples. When I go to print preview, it disappears from the screen. I go to print, and the border doesnt print. How do I fix this problem? "Morrisg18" <Morrisg18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AC52ED2-66B1-440E-AF10-0889ECBF94FD@microsoft.com... > I created a 5 ft banner with a border using border art. Lets say its a > border with apples. When I go to print preview, it disappears from the > screen. I go to print, and the border doesnt print. H...

How to recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook Express 6.0
In OE6.0 I have my settings so that on exiting the application all items in the Deleted Folder are permanently removed. I occasionally run "Compact all Folders". Sometimes I would like to recover emails deleted since my last compaction and today see that my "Deleted.DBX" file is large. I presume the emails are still present there but marked "not for display". Is there a nil cost way of restoring the deleted emails? I have tried an importing approach with no success. Thanks in advance for helpful comments. -- Geoff Not an Office issue. Outloo...

Printing 1/2 page postcards
I am trying to print two similarly designed postcards on one page but with different addresses. I am using MS Publisher 2003. Is there any way to do this? thank you Select custom in page setup, type 5.5 in the height box, Publisher will print two per sheet. This is the setup you will use for mail merge and two cards per sheet. If each card is an individual piece, you will have to setup a custom size in your printer. You can use a mail merge or print one card at a time, manually changing the data each time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ ...

email addresses in excel
How do I make email addresses in Excel open with Netscape 7 Messenger. I tried to run 'Set Programs and Defaults', selected Netscape 7 Messenger as my default mail client but it still uses Thunderbird (which was default prior to that) when I click on email link. I also restarted my computer to refresh the registry - it didn't work. Is this something I can configure in Excel or is this part of the XP OS settings. Thanks in advance Hi bluepuppet. Take a look at this site. http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "bluepuppet" wrote: >...

print title page setup/sheet can not enter cell in row/column lin
On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print titles row or columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. Hi Are you trying do this from Print Preview page, or File|Page Setup? I think it's only possible from the latter. -- Andy. "don r" <don r@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26C400D7-14A0-41F8-BBE6-8DF2F5579A30@microsoft.com... > On page setup in the sheet page we can not enter cells into the print > titles > row or > columns. Also the worksheet cell query on these lines will not open. &g...

transfering emails
I've purchased a new computer and loaded my same version of Microsoft Office onto it. My question is with Outlook...how do I move all the folders and emails I've created/saved and my inbox (etc) onto the new computer? I'm going to assume you're using either Outlook 2002 or 2003 since you didn't mention your version...that assumption allows me to point you to a particular article :-) Look at the following two articles for help with this -- one is a primer on Outlook files, and the other gives instructions for moving to a new Outlook 2002 or 2003 machine. http://www.sl...

Missing emails in outlook 2007
In the past 1 1/2 month, my Outlook acting strange. Like last night, when I turned on my notebook and I noticed I got total 47 e-mail. Since, I need to rush out to have dinner with someone, so I let the computer keep on running and do the download mail automatically. But, when I came back. I noticed lot of mails are not in my Outlook's Inbox. So, I went on to Gmail and found about 15 mails not shown on "inbox" but at all mails. This means the mail box considered that these 15 mails already download. This problem is not always happen, I have noticed, as long as I keep using ...

Email Piping
Is it possible to do email piping in Exchange. We run a helpdesk ....perldesk that was designed for unix but can run on windows. To get some of the features to work email piping has to be set up on the mail server. Is this possible with Exchange? "Peter Fraser" <p_lfraser@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is it possible to do email piping in Exchange. We run a >helpdesk ....perldesk that was designed for unix but can >run on windows. To get some of the features to work email >piping has to be set up on the mail server. Is this >possible with Exchange? No. At least ...

Getting email from my hard drive
My desktop system recently lost it's power supply and I have not decided if I am going to replace it or not. I purchased an external hard drive enclosure so that I could get the important emails that were in outlook before my loss of power. Now I am unable to figure out how to pull them up. I can get to almost everything else that was on the hard drive except the email and outlook items. Does anyone have any suggestions? Look for files for a .PST file extension. This file will contain your calendar, contacts, tasks, e-mail, .etc. Just have to copy the .PST file to a new m...

Unable to setup email account
I have got a new machine which runs Windows 2000 pro, I installed MS OFfice XP STD. I go to run outlook for the first time so that I can setup the email account etc. I get the following error message "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook and try again. If the problem persists, please reinstall." I am logged in the machine as administrator and I have reinstalled outlook, even run a repair, nothing appear to be working for me. Excel and Word run OK. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Having problems printing a single report
Hi This is the code I have entered in the event procedure to print a single record. Unfortunately, it's not working. How do I fix this code: Private Sub Print_this_record_Click() Dim strDocName As String Dim strWhere As String strDocName = "R1-1 GPS_GeneralInfo" strWhere = "[StudentID]=" & Me!StudentID DoCmd.OpenReport strDocName, acPreview, , strWhere End Sub I need to print out one StudentID for the report R1-1 GPS_GeneralInfo. When I click on the button, a popup box with the Student CG2002 appears. Thanks for your ...

Problem with PageSetup & Printing
I have a workbook which was created by a macro, and evry time I try and print (or Print Preview) it crashes right out of excel. It works fine if I haven't changed any of the PageSetup properties, but then it prints on loads of unnecessary pages. It is the same on all the windows & Office 2000 machines at work, but has no such problems on my XP Machine at home. I am at the end of my patience with this and if anybody can help me solve it I'll give them a kiss or shake their hand (whichever is appropriate). Thanks When I see things like this, the first thing I suggest is to look...

Forwarding reminders by email
Hi, Is there a server-side script or tool (in Exchange 2003) for sending email notifications for Calendar and Tasks reminders? Thanks... nh ...

printing to XPS and saving XPS "as"
Hi - I have a "save as" macro that I would like to incorporate with my "print to XPS" macro. Can anybody help? I have this code: '' Save to XPS '''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Application.ActivePrinter = "Microsoft XPS Document Writer on Ne01:" ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1 Sheets("Credit History").PrintOut Copies:=1 Application.ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet P1505n on Ne02:" '''''''...