How do you enable Auto-Reply to send a reply more than once?

We have a requirement for a "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation
be delivered to the originator each time they request it using a
keyword in the subject line.

The reply is generated as a Client-side rule using a template to
reply.  The default settings on the Exchange Server (2003) will only
permit this to be sent to an originator once, so the rule works the
first time, but not again until the client is restarted.

Is there a way to get the Exchange server to send out the confirmation
everytime, i.e., not have the server remember who has received a reply
in the past?

This "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation is in addition to the
delivery receipt provided when the message is delivered to the server
mailbox.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Glenn Sibbitt
0
sibbitt (1)

how to format :send picture with message: as a default
each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express for my mail. LYNNY <LYNNY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send > picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there > permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express > for my mail. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Sending e-mail on behalf of like in Outlook
In Microsoft CRM it would be nice to have the possebility to send e-mail on behalf of (like in Outlook) In Microsoft CRM When sending emails, in the From field you can only select a user or a queue, so creating queues for each email address could be an option. But this is nothing more than a work around for something which could be much better ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow...

Send/Receive suddenly disabled
My Send/Receive button highlights when I point at it and changes color when I click, but then nothing happens. The same is true of the Send/Receive button on the Mail Setup tab of the Options dialogue box. To get my email, I must 1) Download headers 2) Select those head and "Mark to Download" 3) Process all marked headers. I recently had to create a new profile and recreate all of my accounts and it's possible I changed some other setting while I was going about it, but I can't for the life of me figure out what that might have been. Can anyone tell me how to get buck to ...

How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too
When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a "finished" newsletter out? As a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com... > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, > it > takes you to the publisher program page w...

Auto Calculate Monthly Time Pace
I need to show how far into a month we are at any given time in % form. I want this to change every day automatically. Example: Today is day 27 of 31 days in January - 87% if today was 2/17/10 it would need to show 17/28 or 61%, 12/20/10 would be 20/31 or 65%, and so on for each day throughout 2010 (12/20/10 would be 65%) Is there a formula or function to do this? Thanks! Heather "HeatherJ" wrote: > I need to show how far into a month we are at any given time in % form. [....] > Today is day 27 of 31 days in January - 87% One way: =day(today()) / ...

can't reply or can't create
I have Outlook 6.0 in my Windows 2000 computer. I can't reply or create new message but I can read the message. The "Reply" "new" "forword" and "reply all" button are dead. I can't highlight those button. Does anyone has any problme of this? Plez let me know <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1106036722.098189.74470@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I have Outlook 6.0 in my Windows 2000 computer. > I can't reply or create new message but I can read the message. > The "Reply" "new" "f...

Send button --WEBBOT SELF--
I wrote the earlier question and then kept looking for answers. I found the following at MSMVPS.com After the form is submitted the page is redirected to a confirmation page. You cannot change that function nor change the confirmation page. That is not available in Publisher. If this is true then how am I going to get my form page to work. Please help me!!! reference: Publisher web publication forms 101: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx Reference: How to publish a Publisher web in HTTP: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/pages/80557.aspx Applicable if yo...

Unable to send or receive email
I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I set up my account worked fine, but I am not able to send or receive any email. When I compose a new message, there isn't a send button. Outlook works perfectly for other users on the same computer. I have disabled add ins one at a time but nothing seems to make a difference. I would appreciate any help. On 9 Jul, 05:54, marmievv <marmi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I > set up my account worked fine, but I am not a...

cannot send or reply to a certain email address
I have one person who I cannot send or reply to their email. I can receive email from them. I have deleted their contact info and re-entered. I have tried emailing without using contact, just typing address in. I can, however, get on my email server and send/reply to them just fine. Error is that their email is not a valid email address. Thanks for your help! Are you sure the address is valid? Type it in the To field so you are sure there isn't any extra characters in it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 200...

Outlook 2003 will not send #2
I have been using Outlook 2003 for about 2 weeks now and it has been working perfectly. Yesterday I sent some mail that should have received a reply...no reply, so I sent some mail to myself. It shows that it went out in the sent box but I never received it. Did this a number of times...no success. All the settings are the same as before. When I use the test settings, it sends and I receive it. I then set up Outlook Express and tried that ...it works fine. I also did the repair operation...no success. Please help! Thank you Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft....

Sending mail in outlook
How can I send hotmail messages in outlook 2000? So, is there any to compose a message in outlook and send it from my hotmail account or my hotmail address linked as the sender? Outlook 2002 was the first version that allowed for Hotmail, check here though for kludgy workaround http://www.slipstick.com/config/ol2000hotmail.htm "Colman" <colmanchamberlain@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:09bd01c35aad$65306ba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I send hotmail messages in outlook 2000? So, is > there any to compose a message in outlook and send it > from my hotmail acc...

error 0x8004210 occurs when I try to send email from outlook Vista
When I send emails addressed to any number of recipients from my att.net email account, I receive: Task 'email@ATT.net - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I get the same message intermittently when I try to send emails to multiple recipients from my gmail accounts (I can send to individuals). "BMcD" <BMcD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1DFD17C-6...

Question about Enable-ExchangeCertificate Command
I am trying to eliminate (more specific to my previous thread) the security alert in Outlook 2007 when opening up the program attached to Exchange 2007 with a public SSL cert and connecting to Exchange through the private address. I am seeking information about the Services column in the get (or enable)-ExchangeCertificate Command. I think I am on the right track here in that I can somehow tell Outlook to use the internally generated certificate instead of trying to use the public certificate. Can someone tell me which of the services options I should enable so that Outlook uses it i...

How do i get send/receive back
-- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA7F81D0-A97A-4265-8676-82A0CDC143FA@microsoft.com... > ...

send email when case notes change?
Hello, Is there any way to configure the workflow so that an email can be sent when the notes of a case have changed? Thanks, Shan McArthur - VP, Technology ADXSTUDIO Inc. | 200 - 1445 Park Street | Regina, SK Canada | S4N 4C5 Tel: 306.569.6502 | Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502 | Fax: 306.569.8518 You cannot create a workflow for note. I think the only way to achive your goal is to write a custom PostUpdate callout for the Annotation (Note). You could check if the note is related to the entity of type "case" (objecttypecode) and only then send some custom e-mail. ...

Restoring auto-archive properties
I have set up my archive folders to archive each sub-folder of my inbox separately. I have since found this too convoluted to search for items and i wish to restore the default settings so that, my inbox and its subfolders now appear as a subfolder of the Archive folders drop down. How can i do this without losing any of my previous data/e-mails? Simply change the settings and move over any item that you want to be somewhere else now. If this results in multiple empty pst-file, then you can disconnect those via; File-> Data File Management... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MV...

Send large attachment
I am running Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS with Outlook 2007 from Office Pro 2007. Until a few days ago, I had no problems with Outlook sending or receiving large pdf attachments. I do not remember installing any new add ons, deleting any add ons or doing anything with Outlook. Now, Outlook will not send a large (more than 1 Mb) pdf file. the email sits in outbox until outlook says that there is a server error on my email account. Sometimes this may take 15 minutes to generate the error message. I am unable to delete the email from the outbox without the right click, move to delete. th...

Can't send attachments in Outlook
One of our users just had Office XP installed. When he tries to send an .rtf file that he received in an e-mail by opening it, modifying it, then using the file menu, Send To, e-mail recipient as an attachment, the message gets sent back to his Inbox but not to the addressed recipient. If he saves the file to his hard drive and tries sending using the same method, he gets "Word couldn't send mail because of MAPI failure". Can you help with this please? Thanks, Sandy M ...

Monitor sending/receiving per user
We have the need to monitor all incoming and outgoing items for one exchange mailbox. We are running exchange 2003 Standard. I know exchange provides the option to archive all messages on a per mailbox store basis. And exchange 2003 standard only lets you have one mailbox store... So can anyone recommend any 3rd party software, that would allow us to monitor all incoming and outgoing email for a specific user? We need to access the emails, not just the subject line... Thanks IvaSoft Selective Journaling should allow you to journal specific mailboxes. http://www.ivasoft.biz/sj.shtml...

Problems with send to
Hello, we have the following problem. There is a worddocument published at our intranet. When i open this document an choose then 'send to', Outlook is starting and a new mail is created with a doc- file attached. But there are some users, if they open this document an choose 'send to', they create a new mail with a attached html-file (doc.htm) Where can i change this behavior.I want always send a doc- file. We are using Outlook2000 with Microsoft-Rich-Text as Emaileditor. The behavior is independent from the IE-version. All help is welcome Thank you Henrik I ca...

Enabling the "From" field in OWA
I've set up a mail-enabled public folder so a customer service group can receive e-mail and respond to it. Most of them have Outlook 2003 and they work just fine. A few of them are using OWA only (2000 right now, 2003 soon) and I can't figure out how to get the "From" box to show so they can "Send As" the folder? Is there a way to do this in OWA2000? Is there a way to do this in OWA2003? Thanks for any help! --Colin See http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefromOWA.shtml "Colin" <IDoNotWantToBeSpammed@foo.bar> wrote in message news:epQDe.5434...

sending a form
Good day, I am trying to create an issue tracker where one can use a form to assign someone from a given list to a task and then notify them of the task by being able to send the person an email containing the form. So far, I have only been able to create a macro that sends the entire database (and the user has to manually enter the email address). Any ideas on how to automate all of this? You can only natively do this in Access 2007. For earlier versions try Easy Survey: http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/easy_survey/ -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org...

Error message. I can receive but not send on outlook 2007
I have just installed office 2007 Professional onto Windows Vista. I am having problems with Outlook. At first i could not send or receive without getting the error 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. I deleted one (of two) personal folder links in the data files section of account settings and i'm now able to receive messages. However i still can't send emails. The send/receive reports that the connection is fine however when i draft a new email and press send, the error message 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. Please adv...

Look up in "Send To" field...
How do you enable the "Send To" field to do automatic lookup in your contacts? One of our employees says his home version of Outlook (outlook 2000) will not display the selection box when you enter a name that has mutliple contacts. I can;t be bothered looking into this non-work related issue because it works fine here. Thanks, brad ...

sending v cards, changing address settings #2
Hi i use outlook 2003, When I send a v card, the address fields change to businness, which is normally blank. I have set the home address as the address to use as mail address, but still this happens. I tried forwarding the contacts, not as v cards, which does not have the same problem, but found this duplicates the contact in my outlook. any ideas thanks tim ...