How do you enable Auto-Reply to send a reply more than once?

We have a requirement for a "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation
be delivered to the originator each time they request it using a
keyword in the subject line.

The reply is generated as a Client-side rule using a template to
reply.  The default settings on the Exchange Server (2003) will only
permit this to be sent to an originator once, so the rule works the
first time, but not again until the client is restarted.

Is there a way to get the Exchange server to send out the confirmation
everytime, i.e., not have the server remember who has received a reply
in the past?

This "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation is in addition to the
delivery receipt provided when the message is delivered to the server
mailbox.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Glenn Sibbitt
0
sibbitt (1)

Auto Complete (auto fill) in Lookup Fields
Main table looks up to 2nd table, using this code: SELECT [1a-Emb Format-tbl_Formats].[ID], [1a-Emb Format-tbl_Formats].[Format] FROM [1a-Emb Format-tbl_Formats] ORDER BY [Format]; In form view, when typing a value from the list, the value "auto completes" fine until I close the database, re-open, add a new record and try to populate the field again. Even if i type the copy exact value from the lookup table list, an error results saying it doesn't match. I'm forced to click and scroll on the drop arrow to populate. When I remove the relationship from the ...

Word should have bulk auto-correct for speed typing
It would be great if Word had a 'fast type' feature whereby it auto corrected obvious spelling errors. As a law student I often have to type frantically and get the words slightly incorrect (eg typing incorrct) - as it stands I would then have to either manually create a new "auto correct" entry or do a once off fix. It seems silly to have to make all those auto correct entries for obvious spelling errors/fixes. I can see why at times you wouldn't want Word auto correcting everything, but it would be great to have the option to turn it on or off. ------...

Automatic reply using Rules does not put the message in the reply email
I am trying to send an automated message in Outlook 2000 to every email that comes in that satisfies a certain set of criteria. These criteria I have captured in a Rule. I have created a template (.OFT file) which contains the text I want the message to contain. I have put this OFT template file into the above Rule. Here's the problem: the Rule is executed OK when the message comes in, it assembles a reply message (supposedly using the OFT file), and places it in the Outbox. However the message does not contain any text in the body. Any idea why the text I put in the OFT file doesn&#...

OWA missing text on reply or forward
Group, We have several users who use OWA for their e-mail and just recently it has stopped showing the body of a forwarded message. It only forwards the message header. And I believe Reply does the same thing. It used to work normally, and I haven't changed anything. And Outlook still works normally, the problem is only OWA, but it is on all workstations, internal and external. So I am assuming the setting for this behavior is in Exchange, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know it's probably some little thing that I've looked right at several times and just didn't se...

Mail Enabled Users vs. Mail enabled contacts......
I am needing to create a distribution group in our GAL of external people for my AD users to email. What is the difference between Mail Enabled users vs Mail enabled contacts. I am not sure which one to use? HELP For external users, you need to create mail-enabled Contacts. Contacts exist only so they can show up in the Address Book/GAL (they can be hidden, though... ) and everyone in the Org can email them. Mail-enabled users are users that have mail residing on an external system - they are security principals and can log-on to the Domain - Contacts can't. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE...

how do I set outbox to automaticaly send emals?
I've just installed Outlook 2007 on my new HP 4720s laptop. On my previous laptop when I composed an email and clicked 'send', the mail was automaticaly sent from the Outbox. This is not happeing on my new laptop. Where and what is the setting to make to happen pse? Tools > Options > Mail Setup -- Russ Valentine "Brucek" <Brucek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C2F776E-A195-4D5F-A5F0-602A7544B482@microsoft.com... > I've just installed Outlook 2007 on my new HP 4720s laptop. On my > previous > laptop when I co...

i can receieve emails on my windows mail but cant send them
this is the error message iam getting. Any ideas. thank you. Subject 'Id for Mr Sahpaz ref 11487873/01', Account: 'mail.robertandrobert.co.uk', Server: 'mail.robertandrobert.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: 'rblsmtpd: 78.146.167.128 pid 16008: 451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=78.146.167.128', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC60 ...

Auto save emai addresses
Hi there Outlook2003 When I type a new Email address for immediate use, lLater, this new Email is showing up thanks to auto completion - normal If I turn off the computer and reload Outlook, the new entered Email is not longer available, it has not been saved. What do I have to click on to get this auto save? Can anyone help me to solve this situation? Thanks This means 1. Your autocompletion cache (NK2 file) has been set to read only or 2. You have a corrupt profile. Both are easily fixed. If the first doesn't apply, create a new profile from scratch. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook...

Auto chaging to defaults
XP Pro SP3 and IE8 both with all updates. Every few days the following happens. 1. Home changes from yahoo.com to msn.com and bing.com 2. Several entries appear in my favorites. They are all MSN entries. I change the home back and delete the MSN entries from favorites. All is fine for several days and then it happens again. Any ideas ?? bwilkie@horizoncable.com Uninstall MSN/Windows Live/Bing Toolbar & reboot. bill wrote: > XP Pro SP3 and IE8 both with all updates. > > Every few days the following happens. > > 1. Home changes from yahoo.com...

Offline email did not send
Yesterday I created and answered a number of email messages offline. Before I logged out of Outlook, I checked the Outbox and they were in there. This morning, I connected to the lan and started up Outlook. After a couple of minutes, I checked the sent folder. None of the emails were in there. I then checked the Outbox and they were not in there either. I contacted one of the would-be recipients of my emails 30 minutes later and she did not receive any from me. In the past, I have worked offline many times and the emails ended up in my sent folder the next morning after connecting to the lan....

multiple users send from common email address
Hello, I have several users from support department (exchange 2003). Although they have each his own email address, I would like to let them send email from a common address such as support@company.com from their outlook clients. Really, they could use the "reply to" field, but is there some simpler way? On the other hand, I would like all of them to receive messages at support@company.com address. Is it possible? many thanks in advance. O. Ondrej: To get them all to receive mail at support@yourdomain.com, just create a distribution group in Active Directory Users and Co...

Changing Item Tracking To Enable Serial Number Tracking
Through GP you cannot change the tracking option if an item has any on hand or on order quantity amounts. Has anybody changed the tracking option outside of GP and can tell me the other steps that need to be taken to build the serial number inventory? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles: First, you need to do a decrease adjustment to move the items out of stock. The, change the ITMTRKOP field in IV00101 to '2' for those items you want to track. Finally, perform an increase adjustment to bring the material back in and record the serial numbers. Then I'd run reconcile on ...

Can not send e-mails from CRM web interfacer
hi all. we have installed the CRM 1.2 and created the users. there is an domine server, an exchange server and CRM server. we have created the users in the crm server and when we try to send emails from any account, the crm send an error "unexpected error, contact your system administrator" no more explanations. some body knows something about???? thanks for help Ramon, If you turn on the Developer Errors in the web.config file on the CRM folder in IIS, you can get a more specific message. This may help you pinpoint it. If you can't figure it out, paste it in her...

Auto correct messed up
I had saved a photo several times as I cropped it, etc. I went in and tried to get the picture more sharp so hit auto correct - now picture has a huge mark that looks like a sun glare - not in original picture. Any way to "undo" auto correct" - also wierd but it went on all my pictures I had and did the same on all of them - even others I saved from same original. -- Thanks "chrismichelle" <chrismichelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C600E0E-161F-4005-8392-ADF879EC6F1F@microsoft.com... > I had saved a photo several times a...

Auto forwarding #2
we have setup autoforwarding on some email addresses to external emails . These messages are now not being forwarded to these accounts , the message tracking shows " messages submitted to categoriser " then nothing more for these messages . manually forwarding emails works fine though can anyone please give me a clue what is happening . I have restarted as many services as I can see are involved and restarted the server twice but no change . I have tried having the addresses in the AD contact list or not , and tried redirecting from delivery options & from Rules & ou...

Word mail merge appears to send but no one receives the message
I am doing a mail merge through Word and sending through Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista. The merge works great, everything goes smoothly and Outlook appears to send all the messages. I can even watch them go through the outbox and they get recorded in the sent mail folder. However, no one receives the messages! I've done this a couple times and had the same problem every time. It doesn't matter if I have 10 or 100 people in the mail merge. I've even included one of my own email addresses in the merge to verify as well as verified with people I sent it to that t...

Auto Fill workshseet tabs?
I have a workbook with a page for each day of the month, named for the day and date. I need to copy it for each month. Can I auto fill the tabs on the worksheets like I would a column? Maybe a little macro??? Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iCtr As Long Dim myDate As Date myDate = DateSerial(2005, 8, 1) For iCtr = DateSerial(Year(myDate), Month(myDate), 1) _ To DateSerial(Year(myDate), Month(myDate) + 1, 0) Worksheets.Add after:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count) On Error Resume Next ActiveSheet.Name = Format(iCtr, "ddd...

I can receive emails but, I can not send emails...
Hello, I have just installed Outlook version 2002. My email is ChrisK@southernad.com. I am able to receive emails however as soon as I send an email it comes right back saying "undeliverable". Please help. Thanks, Chris Kicidis Chris Kicidis <Ckicidis@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have just installed Outlook version 2002. My email is > ChrisK@southernad.com. I am able to receive emails > however as soon as I send an email it comes right back > saying "undeliverable". Please help. It sounds like you're not properly authenticating to your outgoing ser...

Cannot send email without subject
When using exchange 2000 en office 2000, I can not send messages without a subject. Those message are complete lost. Is it a bug? Nothing native/default in Exchange or Outlook does this. Peter Winkelmans wrote: > When using exchange 2000 en office 2000, I can not send > messages without a subject. Those message are complete > lost. > > Is it a bug? ...

CSocket/CAsyncSocket sending and receiving
Hi, I am experimenting with using the CSocket (and CAsyncSocket) class to build a small instant messaging type program for a school project. At the moment I'm still at the very early stages of it all and i'm just trying to get used to the CSocket class. I've created 2 projects, one is a server and one a client. So far i have managed to connect and accept the connection, however whenever i try to Send a string it does not seem to be receiving the string. Here is the code used in the button for sending the string:- void CClientExampleDlg::OnSendButton() { //Get the value from t...

when I triied to send a web page to one note it say it is disable.
I get a message to talk to my adminisator but this is a stand alone with windows 7 jtgibson16 wrote: > I get a message to talk to my adminisator but this is a stand alone > with windows 7 Do you have a 64-it version of Win7? Rainald I also have this problem on a 64 bit version of win 7. Do not have the problem on another computer with 32-bit win 7 "Rainald Taesler" wrote: > jtgibson16 wrote: > > I get a message to talk to my adminisator but this is a stand alone > > with windows 7 > > Do you have a 64-it version of Win7? &...

How offten do Excel spreadsheets auto save?
If a user spent several hours on a excel spreadsheet and the computer is unresponsive (hung) what if anything can be done? As often as you tell it to. tools>options>save> -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "K Christopher" <K Christopher @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF22EB94-F832-452C-B665-D8EDD1E6262F@microsoft.com... > If a user spent several hours on a excel spreadsheet and the computer is > unresponsive (hung) what if anything can be done? Hi K, > If a user spent several hours on a excel spreadsheet an...

Read reply keeps reappearing
I was hoping someone might have thoughts on this: every time a user opens Outlook 2000, a specific (and very old) read reply notification appears in the inbox. This read reply is then deleted, and the Deleted Items folder is emptied, but as soon as Outlook is re-opened it shows up in the inbox again as a new email (and on the Blackberry). Email is hosted on an Exchange 2000 server sp3. Any advice would be greately appreciated. ...

Send/Receive
Is there a send/receive on Windows 7 to get messages immediately? I have set it for one minute but am used to immediate response. Not in Win 7, but in windows Live Mail, click on "Sync" Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Hilton Head" wrote in message news:57A9F3D9-D92F-4976-AA91-DD5AD3188CC7@microsoft.com... Is there a send/receive on Windows 7 to get messages immediately? I have set it for one minute but am used to immediate response. On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 05:51:03 -0700, Hilton Head wrote: > I...

Error sending messages
Hy, when i try to send messages sometimes appear a pop-up error of Microsoft Word reporting "error not specified", anyone know this error depend to? Thanks to all Kentucky In news:1137756757.399961.22680@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, Kentucky <aforino@libero.it> typed: > Hy, when i try to send messages sometimes appear a pop-up error of > Microsoft Word reporting "error not specified", anyone know this error > depend to? > Thanks to all > Kentucky I presume you're using Outlook, with Word as e-mail editor, then? Try posting in microsoft.public...