How do you copy contacts into an email?

Hello all. Outlook 2000 with all necessary service packs
and updates. I want to be able to copy a list of 30
contacts into the body of an email. I have to send emails
every now and then with the names of these individuals
listed in the body of the email. I already know how to
export contacts into an excel spreadsheet. However,
Outlook 2k does not give you the choice to export into
Word. When I export into excel and I copy more than one
name at a time they show up in the email with the
gridlines wrapped around the names from the excel
spreadsheet. I have removed the gridlines from the excel
spreadsheet by doing file>page setup and also
tools>options>view. Is there an easier way to copy the
names? First name and then last name of course. Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Copy constructor
Dear people, I have a class C1 which contains a member variable of class C2. C2 didn't have a copy constructor up to now but due to a change needed (and got) one, and an assignment operator as well. Now when compiling, I get en error C2558: "class C1: No copy constructor available or copy constructor has been declared 'explicit'". It is correct that C1 doesn't have a copy constructor but I thought that the default copy constructor just calls the assignment operators of the members. Since C2 has an explicitly programmed assignment operator - where is the mi...

copy does not work in word 2003

Lost contacts
A customer brought his laptop from work and added it to his SBS 2000 network. Now he can not get to his old mail or contacts. The operating system is Windows XP Pro. His Outlook is also XP from Office XP Pro. He did not create a PST file prior to adding the laptop to the network. I belive his old mail and contects are still there but in a different profile. I can not find them in the Office 10 folder. Can anyone tell me how to recover his old contacts and mail or piont me to a Knowledgebase article? TIA Dan ...

Prioritize Internal Email
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email to a higher priority than internet mail? -Patrick What specific issue are you trying to address? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FD55EB5-475C-46B6-AB3A-1C697E62DF72@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email > to a > higher priority than internet mail? > -Patrick ...

Business contact manager install failure
Office 2007 BCM gives me this error when I try and install it: Setup cant finish because it can't delete: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\temp_MS_AgentSigningCertificate_database_log.LDF Any ideas? ...

recieving emails
I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) and when I hit the button again it starts recieving from the begining again resulting in duplicate messages then it ends in an error like the beginning again. My email is Yahoo mail plus Dorisall wrote: || I get an error message Which is? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Dorisall <Dorisall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) > and when I hit the button again it starts reci...

copying formulas in vba
Hey guys. I was wondering if someone could help me. I am writing a vba script that takes in data, analyzes it, and then copies the results to a new file. I am having a problem with two things. 1) I am using a template for the new file so there are a lot of formulas (sums and std) already defined and ready to use. However, there are some instances where there is a random amount of additional data I have to put in. So, I have to apply the same formulas to this new data. How do I copy formulas from one cell to another (allowing for a change in row) in vba? Lets say cell(1,4) has the form...

Can't receive EMail #5

email icon
I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this mean? -- xgdude It indicates that you replied to that message. A green arrow pointing right indicates that you forwarded the message. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "xgdude" wrote in message news:04BCD8E8-B64A-4385-B601-55095BC34F42@microsoft.com... I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this...

some emails not coming through internally
Hello, I have a 3COM NBX phone system. It has the capability of sending an e-mail to a user with the voice message attached. That system is on my 10.1.x.x network. My exchange server is on my 10.3.x.x. network. There's a place in the NBX system to put the name of the SMTP server. I've tried both the email.mydomain.com and the IP address of the server. The messages do not come through. If I change the e-mail address for delivery to an account such as yahoo.com, it comes through no problem. I have a test exchange server at home. If I set it to go to that, goes no where. I ...

Only new email window?
Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other apps running. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you, Steve Steve F. <sf@flintind.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does > not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email > window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other > apps running. Create a shortcut whose target is: "%Pr...

email
How can I change the time that it takes for message to shift from BOLD (unread) to PLAIN TEXT (as read) in my inbox. If I open MS OUTLOOK it will change within 30 seconds to PLAIN TEXT from BOLD appearing as read, even if I don't want to read them at that time. Therefore, later, I don't know if I read that one or not. I have seen the time limit change on the setup somewhere, but can't find it now! joe@dixiesteamway.com Outlook does not have this option to mark an email as read when viewing in the Preview pane. Only Outlook Express does. "Joe Dobbins" <joe...

Launching URLs from email
URLs in my emails suddenly will no longer launch when clicked. I am using Office/Outlook 2000. Only recent change is the installation of Norton Internet Security, but I think I had ok launches since then. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

How to relate an Activity to a group of contacts?
Is there a way to easily attach an Activity to multiple Contacts. For example, how can I attach the same Task to all the Contacts in New York? Selecting contact by contact is much to time consuming you would need to write an addon to do this. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "NBCRM" <NBCRM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67F28655-9091-4E98-B971-AA37508A6DCD@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to easily attach an Activity to multiple Contacts. For > example, how can I attach the same Task to all the Contacts in New Yor...

Inbound email being processed as folder under Inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I got a database daemon error, and Entourage forced me to rebuild the database. <br><br>Once the database was rebuilt, I relaunched Entourage and my new messages were processed as folders with a .EML extension under the Inbox. If you click on them, there is no content in the folder. Entourage has also stopped receiving new mail messages entirely. <br><br>While my database was being rebuilt, I accessed my Exchange account via both Webmail and an Outlook client on Window...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

incoming email not being automatically tracked
Hello, I have the following: Email router used for both incoming and outgoing email in both the web client and Outlook I've configured the router (correctly as far as I know) per the MS documentation. I've selected to track emails from leads and contacts (the last option) please do not confuse this with the middle option to track emails that are responses from leads and contacts. This last option implies it will track incoming original emails, not just replies an important distinction. With this configuration, I would expect an unsolicited email from a contact to be tracke...

Easy way to copy fields?
I have made a lot of customizations to the Leads form by adding a lot of fields. Now I want to add most of those fields to the Contacts form so that when I promote a Lead the info carries forward. Is there an easy way to copy and then link these fields or do I have to manually create them all all over again as Contact fields and then link them? You need to create the exact same fields in contacts then create mappings betweek leads and contacts in the deployment manager-schema manager. Have a look at the tool and see if it makes sense. As always I recommend you test this out on your tes...

Business Contact Manager #30
I imported a database from ACT! 6.0 and am now having problems with BCM. When I remove the database using data file management ii's still hanging around (on outlook today the appointments & tasks are still listed plus tehy're all still in the calendar) even when I uninstalled & then re-installed the program. Does anyone know how i might delete this database or datafile permanently? ...

Cannot Email from Outlook 2003..no "send" button present
I cannot send letters or attachments of any kind..I tried reinstalling Outlook 2003 didn't solve the problem..Help You have to close your new message and then the send/receive button appears on your inbox screen. Click that and then it will send. ...