How do you convert or copy your dbx files to pst files

0
mfactor (1)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

opening .pst archives

Public Folder link to Excel File

Converting Opportunity to Account

Renaming Partial File Names

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

unknown .edb file

printing imported gif files in Excel

convert to stored proc
Hello. I have been given a conversion assignment to convert Access db (frontend) with sql server 2005 backend to be included in a new webapp that is being constructed. Unfortunately, my stored proc creating is a bit weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. With that said, I came across an Access query that is puzzling me. Here it is; SELECT Purchase Orders *, POSO Relationships.SONumber AS RelatedSONumber, IIf([POSOType], [POSOType], 'Standard') AS POSOTypeFull, POSORelationships.MTXRMA, POSORelationships.SupplierRMA, POSORelationships.POSOType FROM PurchaseOrders ...

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint