How do u link the birthday of the contacts to "one" certain calendar?

I want to have a separate calendar just for the birthdays of all the
contacts. But when it asks me "do u want to add as an event to the
calendar?" I click yes, it'll show up too all the calendars. is there a
way to link it to ONE of my choice?
thanks

0
dyiu619 (7)

In news:1156289723.533387.100170@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
MuNcHkiN <dyiu619@gmail.com> typed:
> I want to have a separate calendar just for the birthdays of all the
> contacts. But when it asks me "do u want to add as an event to the
> calendar?" I click yes, it'll show up too all the calendars. is there
> a way to link it to ONE of my choice?
> thanks

In my own Outlook contacts/calendar, the contacts' birthdays show up in *my*
calendar - I don't know that you can change that. Not sure why you'd see
this in more than one calendar, but more info from you might help resolve
this.

0
lanwench (7567)
8/23/2006 2:45:25 AM
It can't be changed.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" =
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in =
message news:OIoe04lxGHA.1788@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> In news:1156289723.533387.100170@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
> MuNcHkiN <dyiu619@gmail.com> typed:
>> I want to have a separate calendar just for the birthdays of all the
>> contacts. But when it asks me "do u want to add as an event to the
>> calendar?" I click yes, it'll show up too all the calendars. is there
>> a way to link it to ONE of my choice?
>> thanks
>=20
> In my own Outlook contacts/calendar, the contacts' birthdays show up =
in *my*=20
> calendar - I don't know that you can change that. Not sure why you'd =
see=20
> this in more than one calendar, but more info from you might help =
resolve=20
> this.
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)
8/23/2006 3:17:18 AM
MuNcHkiN <dyiu619@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to have a separate calendar just for the birthdays of all the
> contacts. But when it asks me "do u want to add as an event to the
> calendar?" I click yes, it'll show up too all the calendars. is there
> a way to link it to ONE of my choice?

It will show up only on your default calendar.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Application works on one PC but not on another with same OS?
Hi, My application works OK on my PC (Windows 2000, latest server pack) but not on my colleague's (same OS and SP). One difference is that I have the .NET IDE installed on my machine, and he doesn't. I used to have the same problem on my machine. An error was generated because (IIRC) I was using an MFC string comparison method on a char array. This worked in my debug config., but not in the release config. I replaced the code with a strcmp method, and that fixed it on my machine, but not on his. Is there something I should update in his Window's installation when I install the ap...

Message Stuck in Outbox to Only One Particular Email Address
Hi: I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so. I have encountered a problem with sending emails. I have sent emails to a particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails get stuck in the outbox. The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the taskbar icon flashes furiously. If I look in the outbox, the email is also doing a staccato flash. At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete, yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain. After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the outbox....

update worksheet in one file with worksheet in another file
I want to have one worksheet in one of my excel files (file 1) to reflect the contents of a worksheet in another file (file 2) every time it is opened (file 1), that is, everytime it is opened this one tab should reflect the last changes made on the tab in another file, including formating. I suspect this is possible but I don't have a clue how to do it. I have a few questions: Can this be done without VBA? (I'm not even a beginner with VBA!) I did search the web some and found the following that looks interesting: http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=101&threadI...

How to share info from one file to another?
I am wondering how I can share something perhaps from a cell of "file 1 to "file 2." I am familiar with how to do it from worksheet t worksheet within a single file. From what I have heard I know that i can be done but both files have to be located in the same folder. Correct me if I am wrong and please tell me briefly how it can be done I appologize if this is a newbie question. Thanks Chip Carlto -- ChipCarlto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ChipCarlton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&useri...

Saving one page -- as Template?
Therre are several pages in a 40-page booklet I want to save to use in future editions. Is there a method to save these pages for re-us? Or must I save the entire publication as a Template? Can I copy single pages and paste in another .pub file? Save the entire document and delete out the pages you don't want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "cuig" <cuig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16052168-6085-43D0-AD8B-2CF4839933FC@microsoft.com... > Therre are several pages in...

enter-key works with two inputboxes but not with olny one.
Hi, There is a form with two inputboxes and a submit button.The focus is on the first inputbox. When the user presses the enter-key without having entered some text, the javascript message "wrong text" appears. This works. But if i remove the second inputbox, leaving only the first inputbox and the submit button, pressing the enter-key without any text does not show the javascript message. Nothing happens. The focus remains in the inputbox. You can see the page is postbacked, but that's all. Why does it work with two inputboxes and not with one? And how to fix...

I'm looking for a community just like this one but for Entourge?
I need to lear how to import and what formats I can import into Microsoft Entourge. I'm hoping that at least someone can tell me of a community just like this one. Thank you. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage Gilbert wrote: > I need to lear how to import and what formats I can import into Microsoft > Entourge. I'm hoping that at least someone can tell me of a community just > like this one. Thank you. Thank you very much Bob. "Bob I" wrote: > http://www.micros...

automatically get an alert when someone adds an event to public Calendar?
Is there a way to automatically get an alert when someone adds an event to a public Calendar? Having the person who added the event send me an invite is not an option, because they will not do this. (I am required to check the calendar to see if any events have been added.) I can't see a way to quickly see what new events have been added so I have to check the whole calendar. (Or is there a way to view events by the date they were added, not the date of the event?) TJ There should be some solutions for this at = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/notify.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook...

Link footer of one file to cells in another file
Is this possible? Only via code... Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With Me.Worksheets("sheet1") .PageSetup.CenterFooter = .Range("a1").Text End With End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm If you want to read more about these kinds of events: Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm David McRitchie's site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm Laura wrote: > > Is this po...

space between lines to be one
Re: Outlook 2003 I use Outlook to process my e-mail. How would I make the space between lines to be one (1)? Sometimes the space between lines is two (2), especially between paragraphs. Thank you, Barry Karas "Barry Karas" <barrykaras1234@comcast.net> wrote in message news:EZidnXsnw4464xHbnZ2dnUVZ_rqhnZ2d@comcast.com... > Re: Outlook 2003 > > I use Outlook to process my e-mail. How would I make the space between > lines to be one (1)? > > Sometimes the space between lines is two (2), especially between > paragraphs. > > Thank you, > >...

Print multiple tabs on one page
How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job? Tab1 and tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab. Need to print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction. Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper. Any suggestions? One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures". I'm on an XL97 machine now so, When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box .... one that contains "picture " options. So, select an entire sheet, or p...

Multiple display names for one user?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C42D19.8EED3880 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is this possible? We have a few people that I like to call "special" = who seem to have some identity problems. These people have a first = name, middle name and a nick name. Well they don't like the fact that = their email shows up as their legal name, but they still want it there = incase people use it. So what we have ended up doing is creating = multiple logins and email accounts th...

All in One Printer defaults to "fax"??
This happens when we try to print from WLPG. If we catch it and change printer designation without the "fax" we can print pictures on the printer. Would like to change the default setting away from the fax machine. Anybody know if it can be done, and how to do it? Thanks, Mike Version of Windows? In Windows, you should be able to set the default printer and WLPG should respect that settings. -steve "Dian and Mike" <mdstoakes@windstream.net> wrote: >This happens when we try to print from WLPG. If we catch it and change >printer designat...

how to use multiple reply mail addresses from one mailbox
Hi, We have several users that have multiple mail addresses under one mailbox. If these users reply, normally the standard reply address will be used. This can be confusing, as these users have different addresses in different domains (e.g. john@a.com and john@b.com). Is there a way to create a mail with a particular mail address or to reply from the address that the mail was sent to? We use Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2000/2003. Regards, Frank In news:unMojIYeGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Frank <frankie_mulder(nospamplease)@hotmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > We have sev...

Convert "1" to "One" in Excel 2003?
How do I convert "1" to "One" in Excel 2003? Use Laurent Longre's Morefunc.xll from http://xcell05.free.fr/ HTH. Best wishes Harald "C2K" <C2K@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:E287730D-9F80-484A-9C15-986D27C501F8@microsoft.com... > How do I convert "1" to "One" in Excel 2003? C2K, have a look here http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always...

Win or Linux for Airlines? WHich one is better? Vacuum Power Of An Average Airplane Toilet
Seven years ago, the Poop Fetish community was embroiled in discussion about an unfortunate traveler who claimed she was vacuum-suctioned to an airplane toilet seat. Her claim was subsequently tested and disproven. But what was never in doubt was the suction power of an airplane toilet. AirTran Airlines has got some dude living on one of their planes for thirty days as some sort of PR stunt. No, he has NOT gotten stuck on an airline toilet. But he HAS provided an extremely visceral demonstration of just how powerfully these airplane toilets do, indeed, suck. Behold on YouTube; ...

DNS Question
Hello All, I am working with a customer that has 2 Small Biz servers in the same office. These are on 2 domains, but the same subnet. I am having trouble getting mail to route between the 2 domains. Each is Small Biz server 2003. Domain A has a public IP of 72.151.19.122 and an internal IP of 192.168.200.78. Domain B has a public IP of 72.151.19.123 and an internal IP of 192.168.200.250. We are using a Netgear firewall and inbound and outbound mail between each of these domains and the rest of the world works fine. They just can't seem to talk to each other. I would think this woul...

Phone calls @ workplace Calendar
Hi, Is there any way i can get activities like phone calls to show up in workplace/outlook calendar? Pls advice even if supported or unsupported? Can we expect this feature in the next version 3.0? Thanks in advance. Venkat. There is no possibility to get other ativities then appointments on the workplace/outlook calendar. But if you are interested we have a Add-On 'GroupCalendar for MS CRM 1.2' which give you this possibility! Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and download a trial-version. I don't think that this is in version 3. -- ___________________________________ suppo...

FInd common data in one column then add number in adjacent column
I suspect this is a LOOKUP formula, but I'm not sure and need some help. Column R contains membership classifications. Column K contains contributions. I need a formula that looks through column R for certain classifications (example: NM09-1), then adds the values in the corresponding cells in column K. Appreciate any help. JT What corresponding cells? HTH Otto "JT" <JT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39A6C545-F21F-4668-B0EB-AE7A0780199B@microsoft.com... > I suspect this is a LOOKUP formula, but I'm not sure and need some ...

How does one mount a BCM Database?
I've created a BCM database in Outlook 2003 and I want to move it to another computer. The export feature works great, however, the import in BCM stinks and leaves lots of fields unfilled, such as the document link in the history. I've used Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express on one machine and that works great. However, it only works with SQL Express 2005. What about versions of SQL earlier than 2005? Unfortunately the other machine is a customer machine and I can't install SQL 2005 Express just to do this function. The installation might render BCM totally usele...

How do you view all 4 postcards on one page?
I can't find the option to be able to view all 4 postcards on one page. I would like to put different names on each one. If you aren't mail merging then setup your cards manually. Page setup, landscape. Arrange, Grid Guides, 2 rows 2 columns. Work out your margins, you will want the spacing in the grid guides twice the size of your margins. The top and bottom margins aren't important but the others are if you want a balanced look. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tarynthesky" <tarynthesky@...

macros: % to $ vice versa, one more que
Thanks McGimpsey. Question: Because I am a novice to VBA, how do I set the macro to only work amongst those target 3 cells, not the entire column ? Meaning, I have tons of other cells filled with other data, but I only want this macro to affect the three selected cells. Jacob (Would you prefer me to send you the document, if I'm being unclear?) "JE McGimpsey" <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in message news:jemcgimpsey-66E540.20222229082004@msnews.microsoft.com... > One way: > > Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) > Dim vResult A...

One person in DL missing attachment
Distribution list with 3 members. 2 members receive mail with attachment, one member receive just the mail, no attachment. Testet with the same maschine, so no client difference. When I forward the mail with attachment from one of the members to my hotmail address, and then forward it back to the DL, the attachment is showing up for all 3 members. Where is the logic??? Anyone has any idea? What mail client is third person using and how are they collecting the items? (IMAP, POP, Exchange transport, .etc) "Oddvar Rusten" <oddvarru@online.no> wrote in message news:uYLuNghTE...

moving focus from one form to another
Hello there How can i move focus from one form to another Forms!NameOfForm.SetFocus -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Roy Goldhammer" <roy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:urd8BQzsHHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello there > > How can i move focus from one form to another > ...

Excel Filtering multiple worksheets in one workbook
Hi, I have a workbook with 5 worksheets. The first three columns of each sheet are identical and linked to the appropriate cells in the first worksheet. Is there a way that one can set a filter so that when the first worksheet is filtered, that the other worksheets are also automatically and simultaneously filtered?? There is not evaluating of cells, i.e. no sum required, and I have not been able to find a way. Please Help!!!!! -- Sharon the Grateful Here's a non-array formulas play which utilizes Tom Ogilvy's UDF** to extract the filter criteria into a cell A sample construct...