How do this happen? 2 Personal FIles!

Hi,

All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!!  They seem identical, and I
cannot get rid of one or the other.

*  The only thing recently changed is the installation of XP SP-2.
*  All previous XP-Pro updates have been installed
*  Running Outlook 2000, and all updates are installed
    (never had any problems with these...they were installed "long ago."

Thank you for your help!
"Howie"

0
stuff

Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000.
Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!!  They seem identical, and I
> cannot get rid of one or the other.
>
> *  The only thing recently changed is the installation of XP SP-2.
> *  All previous XP-Pro updates have been installed
> *  Running Outlook 2000, and all updates are installed
>    (never had any problems with these...they were installed "long ago."
>
> Thank you for your help!
> "Howie"

0
russval (3097)
8/31/2004 11:00:51 AM
I've got the same problem, 2 Personal Folders with
exactly the same content. I have gone to the folder where
the files are stored and there is only one (so nothing to
delete). Did you get your system restored to have only
one personal folder?
I had the two Personal Folders before I upgraded to
Service Pack 1. I had hoped it would resolve that issue.
Now, I am having trouble with Outlook 2003 SP1 not
closing properly and am wondering if the two are related.

0
anonymous (74722)
8/31/2004 1:23:34 PM
You have a corrupt profile. Create a new one and configure it to use this
PST file instead of the new one the new profile will create.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Joe G." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've got the same problem, 2 Personal Folders with
> exactly the same content. I have gone to the folder where
> the files are stored and there is only one (so nothing to
> delete). Did you get your system restored to have only
> one personal folder?
> I had the two Personal Folders before I upgraded to
> Service Pack 1. I had hoped it would resolve that issue.
> Now, I am having trouble with Outlook 2003 SP1 not
> closing properly and am wondering if the two are related.

0
russval (3097)
8/31/2004 5:54:36 PM
Joe G. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I've got the same problem, 2 Personal Folders with
> exactly the same content.

You copied a PST over the top of an identically named PST and corrupted your
mail profile.  Create a new one in Control Panel>Mail>Show Profiles>New

> Now, I am having trouble with Outlook 2003 SP1 not
> closing properly and am wondering if the two are related.

Probably not. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm
for some help.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
8/31/2004 6:01:27 PM
Hi Russ...I do not know what you are asking/telling me .   Would you please
rephrase?

thanX,
Howie

"Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000.
> Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know.
>
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>> Hi,
Snippet................................................................................................
>> All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!!  They seem identical, and
>> cannot get rid of one or the other.

0
stuff
8/31/2004 6:23:32 PM
Look in Help | About... in Outlook.
Line 2 will tell you your mail support mode: either Internet Mail Only or
Corporate/Workgroup

--
> Hi Russ...I do not know what you are asking/telling me .   Would you
please
> rephrase?
>
> thanX,
> Howie
>

> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
> > Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000.
> > Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know.
> >
> > --
> > Russ Valentine
> > [MVP-Outlook]
> > "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
> >> Hi,

Snippet.....................................................................
> >> All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!!  They seem identical,
and
> >> cannot get rid of one or the other.

0
russval (3097)
8/31/2004 6:36:02 PM
ThanX...Line 2 says, "Internet Mail Only - Security Update"
(and it is Outlook 2000)

> Look in Help | About... in Outlook.
> Line 2 will tell you your mail support mode: either Internet Mail Only or
> Corporate/Workgroup
>
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>> Hi Russ...I do not know what you are asking/telling me .   Would you
> please
>> rephrase?
>>
>> thanX,
>> Howie
>>

>> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> > Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000.
>> > Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Russ Valentine
>> > [MVP-Outlook]
>> > "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>>
> Snippet.....................................................................
> and

0
stuff
8/31/2004 7:42:18 PM
Yuck. That's what I was afraid of.
You have a corrupt profile and IMO provides no way to create a new profile
to correct the problem.
Let's try the easy thing first. Can you R click either of these two Folders
and close them? If not, we'll have to do a reg hack.
--
> ThanX...Line 2 says, "Internet Mail Only - Security Update"
> (and it is Outlook 2000)
>
> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> Look in Help | About... in Outlook.
>> Line 2 will tell you your mail support mode: either Internet Mail Only or
>> Corporate/Workgroup
>>
>> --
>> Russ Valentine
>> [MVP-Outlook]
>> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>>> Hi Russ...I do not know what you are asking/telling me .   Would you
>> please
>>> rephrase?
>>>
>>> thanX,
>>> Howie
>>>

>>> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message

>> Snippet.....................................................................
>> and

0
russval (3097)
8/31/2004 9:30:24 PM
Hi Russ,

1)  No, neither Personal File will close.

2)  I am a "backup freak!"  and Outlook's data  is too valuable to me
How about if I reinstall Outlook, and play back the *.pst file(s) from my
Iomega backup and ZIP disk?  This should solve it, right????

{ Once again...thank you Iomega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

> Yuck. That's what I was afraid of.
> You have a corrupt profile and IMO provides no way to create a new profile
> to correct the problem.
> Let's try the easy thing first. Can you R click either of these two
> Folders and close them? If not, we'll have to do a reg hack.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>> ThanX...Line 2 says, "Internet Mail Only - Security Update"
>> (and it is Outlook 2000)
>>
>> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
>>> Look in Help | About... in Outlook.
>>> Line 2 will tell you your mail support mode: either Internet Mail Only
>>> or
>>> Corporate/Workgroup
>>>
>>> --
>>> Russ Valentine
>>> [MVP-Outlook]
>>> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>>> please

>>> Snippet.....................................................................
>>> and

0
stuff
8/31/2004 10:08:05 PM
No. It won't solve it because you'll just end up with the same profile.
Try going into your registry at this point:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<your profile name>
Look in the tree under that point (it should be full of keys with long
hexidecimal value names) and look for a section that references the PST file
you want off of your folder tree. Export that section (for safety) and then
delete it.
--
> Hi Russ,
>
> 1)  No, neither Personal File will close.
>
> 2)  I am a "backup freak!"  and Outlook's data  is too valuable to me
> How about if I reinstall Outlook, and play back the *.pst file(s) from my
> Iomega backup and ZIP disk?  This should solve it, right????
>
> { Once again...thank you Iomega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
>

> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> Yuck. That's what I was afraid of.
>> You have a corrupt profile and IMO provides no way to create a new
>> profile to correct the problem.
>> Let's try the easy thing first. Can you R click either of these two
>> Folders and close them? If not, we'll have to do a reg hack.
>> --
>> Russ Valentine
>> [MVP-Outlook]
>> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>>> ThanX...Line 2 says, "Internet Mail Only - Security Update"
>>> (and it is Outlook 2000)
>>>
>>> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message

0
russval (3097)
9/1/2004 2:30:53 AM
Russ --- it is fixed --- thanX for your valuable input!

It was slightly different than you suggested.  I ended up renaming one of
the two Personal Files to "foo" via properties.  Then the registry entries,
which references "Personal File," could be investigated to see if "foo" was
references.  I finally found the right entry to delete.
*** The KEY THING is, as you advised, to export the entries first so you can
recover from an improper deletion!!!! ***

> No. It won't solve it because you'll just end up with the same profile.
> Try going into your registry at this point:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
> NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<your profile name>
> Look in the tree under that point (it should be full of keys with long
> hexidecimal value names) and look for a section that references the PST
> file
> you want off of your folder tree. Export that section (for safety) and
> then
> delete it.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>> Hi Russ,
>>
>> 1)  No, neither Personal File will close.
>>
>> 2)  I am a "backup freak!"  and Outlook's data  is too valuable to me
>> How about if I reinstall Outlook, and play back the *.pst file(s) from my
>> Iomega backup and ZIP disk?  This should solve it, right????
>>
>> { Once again...thank you Iomega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
>>

>> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
>>> Yuck. That's what I was afraid of.
>>> You have a corrupt profile and IMO provides no way to create a new
>>> profile to correct the problem.
>>> Let's try the easy thing first. Can you R click either of these two
>>> Folders and close them? If not, we'll have to do a reg hack.
>>> --
>>> Russ Valentine
>>> [MVP-Outlook]
>>> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message

0
stuff
9/1/2004 4:26:02 PM
It's hard to know which is the right one to delete. That's why exporting the
key first is always recommended.
You could also just export/delete all keys, then when Outlook asks which PST
file it is supposed to use, direct it to the PST file's location and let it
set a new connection that way. Note that this is no way jeopardizes the PST
file itself, but it's always good to keep it backed up.
--
> Russ --- it is fixed --- thanX for your valuable input!
>
> It was slightly different than you suggested.  I ended up renaming one of
> the two Personal Files to "foo" via properties.  Then the registry
> entries, which references "Personal File," could be investigated to see if
> "foo" was references.  I finally found the right entry to delete.
> *** The KEY THING is, as you advised, to export the entries first so you
> can recover from an improper deletion!!!! ***
>
> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> No. It won't solve it because you'll just end up with the same profile.
>> Try going into your registry at this point:
>> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
>> NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<your profile
>> name>
>> Look in the tree under that point (it should be full of keys with long
>> hexidecimal value names) and look for a section that references the PST
>> file
>> you want off of your folder tree. Export that section (for safety) and
>> then
>> delete it.
>> --
>> Russ Valentine
>> [MVP-Outlook]
>> "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message
>>> Hi Russ,
>>>
>>> 1)  No, neither Personal File will close.
>>>
>>> 2)  I am a "backup freak!"  and Outlook's data  is too valuable to me
>>> How about if I reinstall Outlook, and play back the *.pst file(s) from
>>> my Iomega backup and ZIP disk?  This should solve it, right????
>>>
>>> { Once again...thank you Iomega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
>>>

>>> "Russ Valentine" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message

0
russval (3097)

help with log file
Got a database in SQL2005 that is basically a download of a daily flat text files and creating tables from them. The log.ldf file is frikkin huge. It's over 146GB and I don't need this, I have storage issues. How do I shorten down this file and keep it small forever? Hi Rocketman Have you read about managing the transaction log in the Books Online? How big is your database? What recovery model are you in? What kinds of backups are you doing, and how frequently? If you are not in SIMPLE recovery, and you don't back up your log, it will continue to grow. Even...

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

How to clear other files after remove old outlook profile
I use Outlook 2007, I add new profile and one new outlook1.ost has been created automaticly. Then I removed the old profile, but old outlook.ost still kept on my local disk, and there are many other files in the "Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook" directory. I want to kown which of them can be delete and how to remove all unuseful files after I remove corresponding email profile. Does following files can be deleted? outlook.ost/ uanrdex.oab/udetails.oab/updndex.oab/urdndex.oab You can delete those files but keep in mind that the next time Outlook sy...

Folders disappearing after compacting file cabinet
Twice, now, I've lost a good chunk of e-mail I've saved in different folders because I've compacted my file cabinet. Anything with a file folder named with E or beyond gets dumped. A through D only remains. Any ideas as to what's going on? Thanks! Karen C. Did you compact or run ScanPST.EXE? I've never heard of a compact deleting valid data unless, of course, the file was damaged before running the compact. I hate to ask but do you have a backup of your PST from before this happened? "Karen C." <kcunningham @ iglou.com> wrote in message news:...

MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail
MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn to ...

Dump file corrupt
************************************************** ************************ THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT. KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable. ************************************************** ************************ Unable to read PsLoadedModuleList ************************************************** ************************ THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT. KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable. ************************************************** ************************ KdDebuggerData.KernBase < SystemRangeStart Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 ...

Network File lock not detected
We have a workbook that about a dozen people get in and out of all day. I have a problem with one user's excel not always locking the file, or it could be a problem with other users not detecting the file is in use and displaying the in use message, do you want to open a read only or wait. Is there anything I can do in execel to fix that or is it a network issue. Running XP pro, office xp pro, and 2k server. From my experience, it is a network issue. They need to unlock the file because Excel cannot. Fixed it, Windows didn't have sp1 on it. For some reason it fixed the pr...

How to update contacts in WLM via csv file?
I have nearly 2,000 email addresses in my contacts list. I managed to get WLM to list them, although I do notice some are missing. Now, I want to update them with new/revised contacts through a new cvs file, which I exported from OE. However, the contacts import program just hangs and doesn't take. Do I need to delete the existing list first? If so, how do I do that? I am using WLM v.2009 Build 14.0.8 on Windows 7 Are you logging in to Live services? It will say your profile name under the close X. -- Ron Sommer "Bumper21248" wrote in message news...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

GALMOD32.exe not working #2
Hello. When the users of the domain run GALMOD32.exe it acts like it saves the settings but when I look at the gal those settings don't stick. I have done the following site suggestions about adding "self" to delegate control, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get users to update the gal themselves and have it actually stick. http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=873 Thanks, -comb In article <MPG.1ef200b44f090d1b989684@news.newsreader.com>, whore@whore.com says... > Hello. > > When the users of the domain run GALM...

pst file might be corrupted
Hi all. I am not able to view my pst file at all via my outlook 2000. I tried to recover it via scanpst but scanpst stopped halfway through the process and said that an error occured without specifying which error. Is there any other way to recover this pst file? Thks in advance. How big is the PST file? "inenewbl" <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FB884E0-7C9F-4064-936F-5065E257BB5B@microsoft.com... > Hi all. I am not able to view my pst file at all via my outlook 2000. I > tried > to recover it via scanpst but scanpst stopped halfway ...

VBA to call file based on date
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with a VBA routine to check for the presence of a specific file. The file is saved on a dialy basis in the format "userfile_run_YYYYMMDD.xls" i am seeking help with a vb code that will check if today or any specified days report is generated. i guess excel can use the date format to read the specified location for the file. Thank you in advance for your help. .....Coming from Where I'm from. Dim sFile As String sFile = Dir("C:myPath\userfile_run_" & Format(Date,"yyyymmdd") & ".xls") If s...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Macro unhides personal.xls
This is my code, why does the first thing it does is unhide personal.xls. This code is in a module in personal.xls. Thanks Bill Sub CopyTest() ActiveWindow.Zoom = 75 Cells.Find(what:="Reference:").Activate ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select ActiveCell.Copy MsgBox "Press the Enter key to continue" Application.OnKey "~", "'StartSub " & 0 & ",False'" Cells.Find(what:="Comments:").Activate ActiveCell.Select Dim Rng As Range On Error Resume Next Set Rng = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Choose A Range", Type:=8) Rng...

Header and Footer Locations (2)
Gord Dibben: Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the Header and Footer margins in? Thanks, Bernie Bernie View>Header and Footer>Custom To have a left footer several spaces in from default, enter the footer using one of the buttons provided then click in box and enter the spaces before the actual footer. This is not an exact science, so some experimentation will take place. Gord On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:51 GMT, "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote: >Gord Dibben: > >Excuse my ignorance, but where do...

"The image file ___ is valid but ...."
"The image file ________ is valid but is for a machine type other than the current machine." What does this message dialog mean on Win XP x64? It means that the program you're trying to run is 16-bit. There is NO 16-bit support in any 64-bit version of Windows. You'll need to run the application in a virtual machine running some earlier version of Windows. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel <johnsuth@nospam.com.au> wrote in message news:c1.2c.3KklK9$0TP@PC1.BIGPOND.COM... > > "The image file ________ is valid but is...

SHARING WORKBOOKS #2
I HAVE AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE ON TWO COMPUTERS AND SHOW THE SAME INFORMATION INCLUDING CHANGES. HOW DO I DO THIS? Hi check out 'Tools - Share workbooks' Note: shared workbooks have many restrictions (several functions are not available for them). IMHO Excel is not well suited for beeing shared. You may condiser using a different type of application for this (e.g. a database) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ALSHORTMAN" <ALSHORTMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C0807914-A81F-4719-A37C-3F22160C2EB3@microsoft...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

print mass Powerpoint certificates from Excel file
I get Excel lists of students that require training certificates. I have a PowerPoint certificate. Is it possible to do something simular to a mail merge? In article <BFBA41AC-26D1-4B30-8C54-425C2E8A50F0@microsoft.com>, Go to Girl wrote: > I get Excel lists of students that require training certificates. I have a > PowerPoint certificate. Is it possible to do something simular to a mail > merge? Not out of the box, but we have a commercial PowerPoint add-in that does exactly this. You can try out a fully functional demo to see if it meets your needs. Mo...

Can Import Email Data Filed from Office XP to Office 2003
My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone who knows the solution. Alan. The only pro...

Upgrade to exchange enterprise #2
Hello I have just moved to exchange enterprise from exchange standard(with the mailbox move method). Everything has gone well but i'm noticing that i'm still getting event 1221 messages stating that there is x amount of space in the public and private message stores. Just wondering if i should still be getting these messages. I'm aware though that exchange space is white space based and that when you exceed the amount of white space the database will grow again. But just wondering if i should still be getting those 1221's. Thanks On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:17:03 -070...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

GetItemRect() not consistent with display after updating iIntegral #2
Sorry about the repost. I am trying to set the height of a CTreeCtrl item using the iIntegral property of TVITEMEX and SetItem. This is within the context of a splitter window with a left and a right pane. The left pane contains the tree and the right pane displays graphical elements which are vertically aligned with corresponding tree items. When iIntegral is set, the tree redisplays as expected, however the results from GetItemRect() do not change. As a result, the graphical elements in the right pane are not correctly vertically aligned. The only thing that seems to update GetItemRect...