how do i work on scanned documents?

i need help on working on my invoice that i scanned into my computer i don't
know how

If you didn't use an OCR program for the scan, you have an image. No editing
allowed.

What are you trying to accomplish? "working on my invoice" Are you trying to
change the amount?
"oilfield" <oilfield @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i need help on working on my invoice that i scanned into my computer i
>don't
> know how

0
Chuck
11/29/2006 3:01:27 AM
oilfield <oilfield @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> i need help on working on my invoice that i scanned into my computer
> i don't know how

This is not an Outlook question.  Ask in a more appropriate newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Advanced Filter by Macro does not work anymore under Excel 2007
Hi to all, I've actually some problems with excel 2007 This macro : ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub FiltreAvance() Sheets("BDD").Range("A3:V25000").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _ CriteriaRange:=Range("A1:D3"), CopyToRange:=Range("A11:S11"), Unique:= False End Sub ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- launch by a button from the sheet "Filter" to display the result of the filter on t...

Service work order
Does anyone have a template for a service work order? More specifically, a technology work order would be great. Just something that states the date, client name, description of problem, date completed. geek Browse around in the Template Gallery. May find something? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 06:59:03 -0800, schoolgeek63 <schoolgeek63@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone have a template for a service work order? More specifically, a >technology work order would be great. Just something t...

Please help! Outlook not working at all!
Hi! I have been working with Outlook for years - it was always a great feature - but now it is critical since I have an Ipaq that I need to sync to it. Outlook somehow is no longer working/on my computer. I have tried repeatedly to reinstall - to "fix" - anything with NO luck. I get an icon to click on for Outlook and then it goes directly to personal folders (nothing actually happens). Every other component of Office 2000 is working perfectly. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I am desperado!!!! Have you run "Detect and Repair" from under help in Outl...

Works won't open in Word
On some computers in our environment I can simply right click on a works document and do an open w/ word and the document will come right up. On most I can't though. We are using Office XP 2002, and should all be on the same patch level. Was there an update to office or a setting that needs to be set to make this work on all machines? Do the PCs on which you can't do this have the appropriate Works filter installed? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word ...

Outlook 2002 auto send/receive no longer working
For some reason my pop3 dailup no longer sends/receives automatically when launching outlook, or at timed intervals. Can someone help with suggestions on reseting this feature? XP Pro I'm using. I even did a repair of Office XP and a clean install. Thanks for any help! What are your Send/Receive group settings? Have you checked in the File menu to see if you have set your installation to Work Offline? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "circuit slave" <sh101@earthling.net> wrote in message news:2aee226c.0308230131.2914b6b5@posting.google.com... > For some reason my pop3 ...

Help mfcdll not working in vb
I am trying to write one MFC dll. I have created one test function declared like this in the cpp of dll _declspec(dllexport)void test() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()); AfxMessageBox("Hello"); } the problem is that this dll works fine when i use it in vc project but in VB it gives the following error Can't find dll entry point test in test.dll However when i declare this function in test.def it starts working in VB but gives an error in VC. I am not able to find out the reason for this behaviour. I will be thankful for any help on this. Sumit Marwal ...

This code doesn't work, why?
Create a new MCF project (test_odbc). Using the wizard, add a class to conect to a database in SQL server (CMyDB). The code looks like this: void Ctest_odbcApp::fun1(CRecordset *pRS) { CString csValue; pRS.GetFieldValue(0,csValue); // <- Generates a CDBException. Why? } BOOL Ctest_odbcApp::InitInstance() { CMyDB cDB; CString csValue; try { cDB.Open(); cDB.MoveFirst(); cDB.GetFieldValue(0,csValue);// <- This works fine fun1(&cDB); cDB.Close(); } catch(CDBException *pDBE) { pDBE->ReportError()...

IMF on Exchange 2003 SP1 not working
After a disaster recovery, IMF doesn't appear to be working. I removed it through add/remove programs and reinstalled. It didn't appear to create the UCE folder. Which UCE folder? Do you mean the archive folder? Can you check performance counters - are any messages being scanned by IMF? It the Total Messages Acted Upon counter increasing? Are you getting any messages with SCLs above your gateway threshold? Is the action set to Archive? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "brad306" <bk@...

DLL build with eVC won't work with VS2005 because of CString
Hi, I'm creating a new Smart Device MFC dialog application project with Visual Studio 2005 which need to use a DLL build with eVC (Windows CE equivalent of VC6). I have a linker issue that I'm not able to resolve related to the CString class that seems to have changed in VS2005. Here is the link error: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class ATL::CStringT<wchar_t,class StrTraitMFC_DLL<wchar_t,class ATL::ChTraitsOS<wchar_t> > > __thiscall CWindowsRegistry::Read(struct HKEY__ *,class ATL::CStringT<wchar_t,class StrTraitMFC_DLL<wchar_t...

Sharing a document
Using Office 2007, is there any way in which 2 (or more users) can share a document? By this I mean they both could have it open at the same time and make changes. ...

Group Contact was working before, now it will not work
I have a number of group contacts where I email my message to. It has been working well for months. However a week ago, Outlook returned the mails saying the contact addresses are not vaild. I cannot find any solution any where. Can anyone help? We have no idea what you mean by group contacts. If you mean a Distribution List, this is a common occurrence. DL's are not reliable or robust. They become corrupt frequently and cannot be repaired. Few of us rely upon them for that reason. You can always try restoring it from your most recent backup. -- Russ Valentine "LS...

Multi touch does not work sometimes
I'm developping the HID KMDF minidriver for USB multi touch device. This driver uses continus reader for sending the multi touch report. This driver works correctly in normal way but when plug and unplug USB with PC repeatly (many times), multi touch does not work. I traced the driver on WinDBG, driver response the IOCTL_HID_READ_REPORT correctly. I should resolve this problem. Please advice me. I think this problem is caused by communicatiion between driver and continous reader. My driver store report id should be read by continuos reader on first 2 IOCTL_HID_READ_REPOR...

CRM Email delivery not working
1. I have CRM 3.0 on an SBS2003 box. 2. I have an account support with an email address of support@mydomain.com 3. I have created a CRM support account with the name techsupport and email of techsupport@mydomain.com I have applied the custom attribute CrmMailEnabled to the Exhange advanced settings, and disabled the user in AD 4. I have created a queue called Email Support with the email address in 3. above. 5. I have run the Exhange Rules Wizard supplied with CRM and chosen the CRM mailbox to be the user/email in 1. above, and run the rule on the Queue created in 4. above. 6. No ma...

Task 'Work
When downloading an email with an Excel attachment (I have had this happen with both '97 - 2003 and 2007 formats) I get this error: Task 'Work - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The mail administrator at our ISP sees no issues on his side. If I do not download with Outlook 2007 I can go into my webmail and the email is there and I can get the attachment. It also appears in my Blackberry mailbox. However, wh...

Like criteria on a combo box ot working the way I want... Please help!
All, Below is a the standard code I use in a combo box. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[llListingID] = " & str(Nz(Me![cboTerritoryName], 0)) If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark Me.Form.AllowAdditions = False The query used to find the data is... SELECT qryLister.llListingID, qryLister.llTerritoryName FROM qryLister WHERE (((qryLister.llTerritoryName) Like "*"+[Enter any part of Territory Name:]+"*")); All works fine for the first look-up. But in order to refresh the combo box so it allows one to &...

inserting documents
I have created a schedule in publisher and i want to insert into word so people can open it as an attachment because people are having trouble opening it through publisher. I had went into word and went to insert file and then tried to insert the document form publisher and it formatted all weird in like western language or something. can you please help? Save the schedule as a .jpg and insert that. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Shah" <Shah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

OnLoad, OnSave, OnChange scripts not working
Hello, I have one custom entity “Product Purchase” which is customized. The problem is script for OnLoad, OnSave and OnChange events are not working for this entity (Product Purchase). I have tried with just debugger and one sample alert on OnLoad, but even this is not working. Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks and help appreciated. BB Hi Bharat, I guess, the event is not enabled. Select the Event is Enabled check box to enable the event. Ramasubramanian "Bharat Chawla" wrote: > Hello, > > I have one custom entity “Product Purchase” which is customiz...

Smart List Builder install documentation include on all workstati
In the documentation for Smart List Builder install it should include that it needs to be installed on all workstations that use the shared reports dictionary. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGro...

Scanning with a hand held unit?
I was wondering if you scan the barcode into excel it puts the what the barcode means. Like the numbers or letters... I am wondering is there away to scan the Barcode into 1 cell and right next to it in the next cell put the numbers or letters. Is there away if so how would I go about doing it... I have the barcode font file but can't get the 2 cells to link... Cell 1 needs to have the barcode Cell 2 needs to have what cell 1 means.. Thank you for your time in this matter... Every barcode scanner I ever used scanned the printed barcode and converted the content into ...

How can I go to a specific page number in a large document
How do I go to a specific page number in a large word document. Read the replies to your earlier identical post -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "yisaajao" <yisaajao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFC4289D-FC93-4C1B-951B-DB08CED833...

System Cleanup not working
I have a few 2003 enterprise servers which are all on the same Recipient & Mailbox Policy's. Mail does not move to system cleanup folder which is past msg age limit and mail is not being deleted from Deleted Items folder past msg age limit. I checked out the old msgs that should have moved and they meet the requirements noted in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=302804: • PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TIME • PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME • PR_LAST_MODIFICATION_TIME I up'd the logging on server to max and I see no errors. The time between events 1206 & 1207 for "Cleanup of items pa...

Error Handling not working properly
I have the following code to load into db when the button is clicked after loading it show the successful completion message box. I have composite key so if some one tries to upload again ot should fail with error message. In my case it show the Err desciption but again it shows the successful msgbox again. Can you dedug please? Thanks Private Sub cmd_load2010_new_Click() Dim stDocName As String On Error GoTo violation_err stDocName = "Insert_RESULTS_into_2010_RRT" DoCmd.OpenQuery stDocName, acNormal, acEdit MsgBox "Upload complet...

SHRINK TO FIT doesn't work properly
The subject above says it all: Since switching to Excel 2003, text that USED to be displayed correctly (via the 'shrink to fit' in cell formatting)now doesn't appear to get shrunk at all. Rather, it bleeds over into the next column. Duuno how it got broken, but it would sure be nice if it could be fixed! Did you try re-formatting the selection? Sometimes that will fix the conversion problem. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ As a matter of fact, YES, SEVERAL times. This is VERY peculiar behavior. The columns on either side of it are formatted as number...

How can I prepare a triple fold document?
s it possible to prepare a triple-fold document with Publisher? Publisher 2003? Try Help. It returned: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010563161033.aspx "Brassey22" <Brassey22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A33C69D9-19B0-49E4-8841-CE88F29510E9@microsoft.com... >s it possible to prepare a triple-fold document with Publisher? File, new, brochure. Many 3 fold brochure templates to choose, use one of them as a guide. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brassey22&quo...

Order By not working when record source set by vba
I had a continuous form in my database which was bound to 1 query and filtered it based on combo box values. All the fields (apart from the combos) where locked and disabled to make them view only. The form also had labels for each of the columns and if you clicked it, vba code would order the form by that column's data, click another label and it would orderby that column instead. All was fine until i decided that it would be more efficent if the form used different queries for each of the criteria instead of holding all the records in memory and filtering them. That fea...