How do I view my calendar by a label I've created?

I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use)
and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I
choose.  Is there anyway to do this?  I have gone through all the help menus
and can't find anything.  I found instructions on how to create a filtered
view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of my
options.  Any suggestions?

View | (Arrange By) | Current View | Customize Current VIew | Filter

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"drewsmomchris" <drewsmomchris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:EBBC6A07-18E6-41A3-8E83-D7C405795B4A@microsoft.com...
>I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home =
use)=20
> and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as =
I=20
> choose.  Is there anyway to do this?  I have gone through all the help =
menus=20
> and can't find anything.  I found instructions on how to create a =
filtered=20
> view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one =
of my=20
> options.  Any suggestions?

0
suemvp (4038)
10/21/2005 9:49:33 PM
On your View menu, go to Arrange By > Current View then either Customize
Current View or Define Views. You should be able to filter an existing view
or create a new filtered view there

"drewsmomchris" <drewsmomchris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use)
> and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I
> choose.  Is there anyway to do this?  I have gone through all the help
> menus
> and can't find anything.  I found instructions on how to create a filtered
> view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of
> my
> options.  Any suggestions?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Problem viewing customer transactions in SBF
User is receiving this error when he attempts to access customer quotes, orders, invoices, or returns in Small Business Financials: "You previous transaction-level posting session has not finished processing. Please allow time for it to finish. If you believe it has failed, log out of Small Business Financials and log back in to recover transactions." Any idea how to fix this? When a user starts in SOP, it creates a batch using the user name as the batch name. Sometimes when the system crashes, that batch is not deleted. Then, it cannot be created again as the user is try...

Outlook viewing attachments
When I receive an email that has embeded pics, I can see the pics and text together as they should be, when going directly to att.net. Also, same on iphone. On Outlook, however, the pics show up as attachments and each must be opened separately. I am sure there is a setting to make them show in the main body of the message. Can you help me? "kenh" <kenh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C81693E-C419-4B81-A398-F34C78E36DF4@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email that has embeded pics, I can see the pics and text > together as they sho...

OWA
SBS 2003 SP1, Exch 2003 SP2, FBA w/ SSL. If I add/delete a calendar event via OWA, I get a 5.1.7 NDR in my Inbox (pasted below). The calendar item is added/delete, and I see it in OWA or Outlook. I haven't seen any other posts similar to this, nothing on MS support. Any clues? ========== Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: System Attendant on 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or t...

how do i send a publisher calendar to blackberry?
-- Carrie Murphy Read the Blackberry manual but I strongly suspect you won't be able to do anything with a Publisher file at all on your phone. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "CARRIE" <so_cal_faith@msn.com> wrote in message news:A128BE10-D276-4B15-A74D-C472F3EA45A4@microsoft.com... > > -- > Carrie Murphy JoAnn, The Blackberry is a bit more than a phone... How to Do Everything with Your BlackBerry (How to Do Everything) http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=4-978007225587...

how do I increase drop list font and box size I created
Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size If the dropdown was created using Data Validation.............Font size is set at 8pt Dropdown box height cannot be changed. For workarounds like using a ComboBox and using Zoom see Debra Dalgleish's site on DV Lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:36:02 -0700, cdietz1 <cdietz1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size ...

Publisher 2007: How do I change dates on calendar page in newslet
I'm creating a newsletter. I added a calendar page. In previous versions of Publisher, I was able to get to Calendar Options to change the month. In Publisher 2007 when I insert a calendar page into a newsletter, I can no longer access the Calendar Options task pane. Please describe how to change the dates. The calendar wizard is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future service pack. Meanwhile you will have to manually change the calendar dates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Stephanie" &...

Create MDI Child inside a thread?
I have attempted this through a CWinThread derived class but have been unable to get the window creation to work correctly. This is what I have so far: BOOL CSecurityFrameThread::InitInstance() { CRuntimeClass *pRT = RUNTIME_CLASS( CSecurityFrame ); CFrameWnd *pFrame = (CFrameWnd *)pRT->CreateObject(); CCreateContext ct; ct.m_pCurrentDoc = NULL; ct.m_pCurrentFrame = (CFrameWnd *)m_pParent; ct.m_pLastView = NULL; ct.m_pNewDocTemplate = NULL; BOOL bSuccess = pFrame->LoadFrame(IDR_TRUSSVIEWER, WS_VISIBLE | WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW | WS_CHILD...

How the heck do I find tables, views, forms etc... in Access 2007
Can Access 2007 navigation be any more convoluted? I've been spending close to an hour trying to find a single table, query form, etc... now that the navigation has been changed. Is there a way to get the old style back? It does take some time - more than an hour :-) - to become familiar with the new interface in A2007 (NavPane, ribbon, ...) Suggestions: - The title bar at the top of the Nav Pane includes a tick box for: All Access Objects - Set Category to: Object Type - The categories (Tables, Queries, ...) collapse. - Show and use the Search Bar. It filters objects as...

Toolbox wizard to create Command Button
Access 2003 Windows XP Professional I used the Control Wizard on the Toolbox to create a Command Button to close the form. When I try to use it it will not run and returns this error message - The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Expected: list separator or ). * The expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure]. * There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro. Any ideas why? I'm at a loss. Check to see if you haven't changed the name ...

Creating an AD account don't make the mailbox in exch2K3
Hi, I don't understand what's happening. When I create a new account in AD, it no longer creates the mailboxes in exchange 2003. It was working a week ago... It asks me if I also want to create a mailbox, I answer YES and ... no mailbox. Please help me, I must create this mailbox quickly since a new employee arrived and my boss doesn't understand why the mail is not set yet. I believe that the mailbox is actually created only after the first message is sent to it or there is a first logon. So if you are looking for it and you do not see it, this may be the cause. Frank &qu...

create price list from excel sheet
I have been using Excel 2003 to manage a list of approximately 200 items. This is a very simple list comprising of four or five fields one of which is the price. I prefer to use Excel to manage this data because it then becomes very simple for me to use formulas in order to calculate prices after changes or additions to the items. I would like to produce a simple A5 flyer listing all the items together with their prices. What will be the best way to do this? I have explored the possibility of exporting the Excel sheet into something like Microsoft publisher but I am looking for a fa...

create a report using vba to select the names for the report
Hi, I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as creating a string with customer names in it. Whats next? sample = Selected_Customer_Names= [ABC], [test], [New], [A New One] ...... and so on. Is this correct for the report and/or how do i open the report with the above only listed? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:47:34 GMT, "trevorC via AccessMonster.com" <u44860@uwe> wrote: >Hi, >I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as >creating a string with ...

VS2003
Hello, I have a dialog resource and have created CDialog and a CFormView classes for this dialog. If I right-click a control in my dialog I can create a variable for the control, but how do I specify which class the variable belongs to, ie. my CDialog or CFormView class? I don't see how I can tell the add variable class wizard to which class the variable should be added. I'm converting a Dialog based app to a doc-view type app and am experimenting with CFormView, which is why I have CFormView and CDialog classes referencing the same dialog resource. Thanks for any help. -R...

move axes and axis labels behind data points on scatter chart
I'm working with a series of XY scatter charts that all pull data from the same worksheet. They are all copied from the "original" scatter chart and then just have the cell references changed so that the formatting stays consistent across the series. (The charts will be shown sequentially and I don't want anything changing other than the location of the data points.) However, on some of the charts, the axis and/ or the axis label appers on top/ in front of some of the data points and behind/ under other data points (which is what I want - the axes and labels behind th...

rules created in Outlook 2003
I have a client who uses a lot of rules within Outlook 2003 to sort her mail. She is now getting this error when she attempts to create a new rule: "One or more rules could not be uplodaed to Exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules." Anyone have any ideas on how I can allow her to create more rules? Thanks. Hi, See this, e2k/e2k3 have the rules limit: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;147298&Product=exch2k There"s...

Formatting Chart Category Labels
I'm creating a fairly complex chart - a spider graph "dashboard" report that addresses 4 major areas of an organization's performance - finance, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Each category has 4-7 data elements, so that there are a total of 22 data elements on the chart. There will be 2 sections of the report, a chart showing YTD, LYTD and Goal values for the data elements and the graph itself. I envision this as a relatively easy way for management or board to get a snapshot of comparative key performance indicators. So far so good - input form, c...

How to create new record
How can i use code to create a new record into a table. Something like this? CreateNewRecord("John","Smith") I tried to Google it but i can't seem to find the answer. help! thanks On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:34:03 -0500, "Tim McGavin" <nws@gsw-inc.com> wrote: >How can i use code to create a new record into a table. > >Something like this? > >CreateNewRecord("John","Smith") > >I tried to Google it but i can't seem to find the answer. > >help! >thanks > Open a Recordset based on the table and use ...

Cache mode and other worker's calendar
Hi, We would be deploying Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 soon. I would like to know that when we open other worker's calendar in outlook, will it be a cached as well i.e. will it be also available when offline? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. IK wrote: > Hi, > > We would be deploying Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 soon. I would > like to know that when we open other worker's calendar in outlook, > will it be a cached as well i.e. will it be also available when > offline? > > Any answers would be greatly appreciated. No - just as you can't mak...

Outlook Calendar views problem
Hey all... going to describe this to the best of my ability... but its one of those 'a picture would be worth a 1000 words' deals. Outlook Calendar views. We have a calendar shared among our entire company. In that Calendar we wish to create a timeline view availbale to anyone with permissions to view the calendar. We have created this view called 'timeline' and it appears that it is available to users of that folder. Sort of. Its there, but in teh outlook calendar / shared calendar / views pane, the view will ONLY show up when the calendars are in a timeline state as oppose...

Drag 'n' Drop in Calendar ?
As a Quicken user, I've grown accustomed to dragging items from a memorized transaction list to a date in the calendar. This adds a new transaction for the target date, with the ability to change the amount for that specific transaction. Is there a similar function in Money 2003 calendar? Thanks in advance. Mark You can't do this in Money. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggest...

Make Outlook 2003 & MSN Calendar interwined
I just installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 Live. When I call up the calendars, I can't mesh any of my calendars - MSN Calendar nor Hotmail Calendar. I was hoping that the info I had on my desktop 2003 would be transfered to both or one of the calendars on the web. In the past, I was able to sync my desktop with the hotmail calendar. Therefore, no matter where I am in the worls I can see my calandar. I am assuming you should be able to do that with 2003 Live and Outlook Connector. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions w...

How to create a formula?
What do I do to have a result appear automatically in F68 which is the result of F67+C68+E68-D68. Currently I Copy and Paste on F67 & F68. In the cell type =F67+C68+E68-D68 best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Zygy" <zygy@bt.connect.com> wrote in message news:eDXC$INMHHA.5064@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > What do I do to have a result appear automatically in F68 which is the > result of F67+C68+E68-D68. Currently I Copy and Paste on F67 & F68. > As I said I copy and paste the formula already, but how do I...

Who Created Journal Entry
I am new to Great Plains. Is there a way to find out who created Journal Entries. I see the LASTUSER field in the GL20000. I'm not sure what this field actually represents and when it gets updated. Any resources that anybody could reccomend would be greatly appreciated. This won't help you for the past - but here's an idea for the future. All journal entries have source document of GJ. WE established source document codes as GJ-XX where XX would be each accountants initials. They are instructed to change the source document each time they make an entry. This is not a...

View equations created in Word 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Greetings! I've successfully installed Office 2008 update 12.0.1 on my MacBook Pro running 10.5.2. One of the fixes that was listed in the Microsoft Knowledgebase article associated with the update was the ability to edit equations created in Word 2007 for Windows. After applying the update, I still get a warning message when opening a file created in Word 2007: "This file contains Word 2007 for Windows equations"; the document opens with placeholders (blank squares) instead of the equations. Does anyone el...

creating mde files for spilt databases
HiI'm working with a database which was created in Access 2000 but it is now running in Access 2003. I wanted to split this database and create mde files to add to each users computer but I keep getting an error message which tells me the mde file needs to be created in Access 2000. We no longer have this version of Access so is there a way round it?ThanksJody...