how do i veiw a calender from outlook on office live?

i am trying to share calenders. the help said i could veiw mine and others
calenders online at microsoft office.
0
Jenn (91)

Every new email
XP Pro SP1, Win2003, Office 2003 Pro SP1 via Assigned Computer Policy in GPO. We had a working Office 2003 Pro admin point for months. We setup a new package to rollout SP1 per MS directions. We simply added a policy pointing to the new installation. Upon the first few end-user logins, all seemed to work as designed. Then all hell broke loose. Some users started having problems attaching Word documents (Word only, all others work) to Outlook outgoing messages. It would throw error 1394 "Invalid characters exist in Application Data". Other users have a very different, yet huge...

Synch Outlook
Hi Folks, I know there are a few 3rd party products that claim to synch outlook on two computers, but I was wondering if the following would work for a laptop and desktop connecting to a internet type mail server: 1. On desktop have outlook connect and leave a copy of messages on server for 10 days 2. On laptop have outlook connect and leave a copy of messages on the server for 10 days. As long as each computer connects once every 10 days there will be a copy of each email on each computer?? Or have i missed something? Cheers -Al It will work for the inbox but not sent items - if you n...

where do i find my product key to enter in my microsoft office
Where do i find my key to enter in microsoft offic so i can use it Depends on where you got Microsoft Office from. susyberry wrote: > Where do i find my key to enter in microsoft offic so i can use it If you purchased a DVD, the product key is on a label attached to the DVD case. If you purchased a download, the product key is in the email that contains the link to the installer. There's probably another copy of it on your invoice. In any case, don't lose that product key! You'll need it if you ever need to reinstall the software. Daddy "susy...

Error 0x8007007E and 0x8004210A in Outlook 2002 on TS session
Hello! I am not sure if this is an issue with Outlook 2002 or with Windows 2000 Terminal Server, so I posted to both newsgroups. Users are trying to use Outlook 2002 for their POP3 email while logged into a Windows 2000 Server Terminal Server. I know their POP3 provider runs their mail on his Windows Server 2003 Enterprise server, and I assume it is Exchange 2003. The TS server runs Symantec Antivirus 8, which does not have the email-scanning features on stand-alone NAV products (some articles said to disable email scanning). When Outlook 2002 is first opened while in a Windows 2000 Terminal...

Outlook Restore Help
I've recently lost my C: drive. I have an image of the drive and want to know if/how I can restore my outlook mail and calendar settings. I have been unsuccessful even finding the files I think would be the right ones, let alone knowing if simply copying them into the directory for Outlook on the new drive would work. I have installed Office 2003 but have not executed the Outlook program yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. James jem wrote: > I've recently lost my C: drive. I have an image of the drive and want to > know if/how I can restore my outlook mai...

how to use collapse/ expand fuction in excel like outlook

Outlook and AOL #2
Hi I have Outlook 2003 running on a Dell Dimension 4550 with XP Home and all the latest updates according to the Microsoft website. I have AOL as my ISP. There is now a way to run Outlook with IMAP and access your AOL mails. This has been working fine. Now, this morning, I have received some E-mails, but not others (no pattern to this.) Also, the mails I have sent have appeared to leave my PC (ie appeared in the Sent Items folder in Outlook) but most have not appeared at their destination. AOL have said there is no problem there and I can send E-mails from within AOL itself but Outl...

Office 2004 Applications folder: downside of moving to another partition?
The Microsoft Office 2004 folder presently resides in its default location in my Panther Applications folder. Is there any downside of moving it to a 2nd partition and aliasing it back to the Applications folder? Respectfully, Norm Norman R. Nager, Ph.D. <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > The Microsoft Office 2004 folder presently resides in its default location > in my Panther Applications folder. > Is there any downside of moving it to a 2nd partition and aliasing it back > to the Applications folder? Nope (unless the partition is formatted in UFS). Actual...

Logging on in Outlook
Two of my users are using Outlook XP. When they click on Outlook it opens to a log in box, requesting a password. We type their password in and get this error message, "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." These users are not new and the admin does not request a password change. We did follow these instructions, and opened Outlook again and went through this whole thi...

Outlook 2003 sends mail but does not receive.
I have a dell laptop and two different connections on it. The DSL connection when at home and a dialup when traveling. I have upgraded from office 2000 to 2003 and for some technical reasons Office had to be removed and reinstalled three times. Now sudently I cannot receive anymore messages. With OLX everything is fine but OL2003 sends but not receive. -- (�`�.��.���`�.��.->YmK<-.��.���`�.��.���) Yaacov Klapisch VB/Access Programmer - System Admin. y@klapisch.net Do you get an error when you try to receive within Outlook? "YmK" <y@klapisch.net> wrote in message n...

Outlook SMTP dialog access
Is there any way in Outlook to view the full ASCII text of a received message and is there any way to view the SMTP protocol exchange that Outlook conducts with a receiving MTA? I have some problems of mail vanishing into the void and I urgently need to capture the dialog between Outlook and the SMTP server. Thanks - Lawrence ...

Outlook 2003 and archiving
I have Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2003. I have never archived my Outlook e-mail; I use it for personal e-mail and don't have much. But, when prompted to archive the other day, I finally said "yes" to auto-archive. However, my "Archive Folders" folder that was created when this autoarchive ran does not contain any of my old e-mails! It only contains subfolders named Deleted Items, Sent Items, and Search Folders -- no "Inbox" or any of the other folders I should have and no e-mail within them. What's going on? What folders do you have set for a...

Office 2004 Font corruptions.
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3225198807_23082 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Hello, Has anyone else experienced major issues with Fonts Corruption with Office 2004. But with all other programs my fonts work 100%. I had this problem before with Office, it mainly does it when either upgrading the OS 10.4.x or updating the Office 2004 package. Are there any fix programs that will fix the fonts for me. Regards Andreas --B_...

How do I email an enitre outlook folder to someone?
I need to email to a friend one of my entire Outlook Folders that I created and can't figure out how to do it. There are so many emails in that it is impossible to email one email at a time from that folder. What can I do? can'tfigureitout wrote: > I need to email to a friend one of my entire Outlook Folders that I created > and can't figure out how to do it. There are so many emails in that it is > impossible to email one email at a time from that folder. > What can I do? So hit Ctrl+A to select all the e-mails in the folder and drag them into your...

How do I install Office on other home PCs (came w. 3 licenses)?
How do I install Office on other home PCs (came w. 3 licenses?) Insert CD/DVD and install. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, bob asked: | How do I install Office on other home PCs (came w. 3 licenses?) "bob" <bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:960C1A3D-4953-4B6C-86F4-073DEFFB3C57@microsoft.com... > How do I install Office on other home PCs (c...

Junk Filter Not Working after Outlook Connector Installed
After installing Outlook Connecter 2007 all of my junk mail from my MSN account goes to my inbox. I have set all of my email viewers to exclusive on the filter setting and still no difference. I have read other post and sites and it seems that no one has had this problem. They seem to have the opposite where everything goes to their junk mail folder. Any ideas or suggestions?? If you really mean "Outlook" you are in the wrong newsgroup. The newsgroup to which you posted is for the Windows Live Mail program. You are more likely to find Outlook experts in the Outlook ...

Stability problems with Outlook 2003 beta 2
Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any suggestions? Ian. Did you install the business contact manager? (this piece causes issues for outlook 2003 beta 2) -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Ian" <ian@x-generation.co.uk> wrote in message news:029201c3969a$70c8e590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me > every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any > suggestions? > > Ian. How do ...

Outlook won't start
I got some virus that was removed by running an anti-spyware program. However, when I restarted my computer I was unable to open many of my programs including Outlook. I got the message "set associations control panel". There is something wrong with the execution file. Any suggestions? Tried reinstalling Office already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "d...

Export Outlook email to contact file in Goldmine
We are running Outlook XP and I want to export an email from outlook to a contact file in goldmine? Regards, isabelle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are running Outlook XP and I want to export an email > from outlook to a contact file in goldmine? Gee. I just googled for "migrate outlook goldmine" and three seconds later I found the Goldmine documentation that says Goldmine can do this natively (http://www.frontrange.com/pdf/GM6.5_Top_Why_to_Buy.pdf). Perhaps you should read your documentation. -- Brian Tillman ...

2002 outlook to outlook 95
I have outlook 2002 running XP. When I send email to any previous outlook versions, they get the mail with .dat . I can send either a text message or attached file and the mail that is recieved by the earlier version get the .dat extension and nothing else. Is there a fix? On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:26:43 -0700, "elias" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have outlook 2002 running XP. When I send email to any >previous outlook versions, they get the mail with .dat . >I can send either a text message or attached file and the >mail that is recieve...

error 0x800CCC65 in outlook
after trying to send out an eMail with about 75 addresses (which i do often to club members), now getting an error that keeps me from sending an eMail (receiving works fine)...the error reads: 'Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCCC65): 'Your outgoing (SMTPP e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server admin or internet srevice provider (ISP). The server responded: 503 Valid RCPT command must preceded DATA' please advise on what to do about this thanks in advance, jim... The change in authentica...

Out of Office reply on a disabled account
All, We have set Out of Office Reply on a mailbox. This is an Exchange 2007 Mailbox. Our AD is Windows 2003 and Exchange is 2007 SP1 Roll up 9.0. After we disable the account in AD, the Out of Office stops working on this mailbox. Is this a default behaviour. Can this be changed in an Exchange organization. Any article from MS on this ? -- Haroon Malik ...

Exhange/Outlook message format
Just wondering what the consensus is (if there is one) on Outlook message formats. I've had some admins tell me that it's best to configure Outlook to only use plain text, saying that HTML poses too much of a risk: relying on the users to not click on something dangerous, vulnerabilities of embedding something in HTML, etc.. etc. What is the general consensus on Exchange/Outlook 2003 formats? Suggestions, best practices? Thanks Jim Typically the risk posed by HTML mails is relevant for incoming mails. i.e. not mails generated by your clients. The best way to defend yourself...

Accessing outlook calendar from another company #2
We are working very closely with another company and need to be able to see each other's calendar. We use oulootk 2003 with an exchange server verison 5.5. The othe company use outlook 2003 without an exchange server. Is there any way to be able to see each other's calendar through the internet? Thank you very much for your help Look into the Identity Integration Feature Pack. It may present you with a solution. Nue "Marta" <reimpell@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1142876452.587884.199820@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We are working very closely with ...

Outlook Express
All of a sudden, I can't get rid of the email in the deleted items file. How can I solve this? Open Up Trash - Try Shift Delete on some individual items, then select all and try shift delete on all items. I'm waiting on an answer here, but that has solved some problems in the past when the Outlook file had errors or my files were of too large of a size overall. I don't know if this will work for you - good luck! (Do you know anything about permissions, and restricted access, smiles) Peg ...