How do I use the Outlook Address Book in Word 2007

Our company used to use Groupwise along with Word 2007. I could do individual
envelopes using the address book on Groupwise. Now we have Outlook 2007 and
my address book was migrated to Word. But when I try to do an individual
envelope and click on the Outlook Address Book, it says there are no entries
in the address book. Do I have to re-do all my addresses in Outlook? Or is
there a way to access this address book?

Do you have a choice to use the Outlook Contacts Folder?  Try that instead
if you do.  Also, ensure your Outlook address Book Service is installed.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, ccane42 asked:

| Our company used to use Groupwise along with Word 2007. I could do
| individual envelopes using the address book on Groupwise. Now we have
| Outlook 2007 and my address book was migrated to Word. But when I try
| to do an individual envelope and click on the Outlook Address Book,
| it says there are no entries in the address book. Do I have to re-do
| all my addresses in Outlook? Or is there a way to access this address
| book?

0
Milly